المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : How was your day?

● Ṡeяεиiτч . . ☆
12-01-2011, 08:43 PM
http://www.sst5.com/images/your%20day.gif

How was your day?

http://www.jnoonalmmlkah.com/vb/images/icons/a1.gif
How are you dear friends . I hope you are doing fine.
I thought of this question, and I find it really interesting question to be asked. And I hope you will be here every day to tell
us about your day.

"your friend"

http://www.jnoonalmmlkah.com/vb/images/icons/a1.gif
ṡύɳ♥lϊɠɦṫ

● Ṡeяεиiτч . . ☆
13-01-2011, 03:00 PM
thanks to Allah
every thing is ok today

:smile (101):

I still pray for my cousin to get better

إجتماعي
13-01-2011, 03:17 PM
Interesting topic
Thanks a lot sunlight
For me was an active day till now
My Allah support our national team

مهـرة الـروح
13-01-2011, 03:18 PM
until now

it's so nice

thanks to Allah

thank U honey

Miss-Thought
14-01-2011, 12:53 AM
what a nice thread! :smile2 (1): Thanks for asking : ) l

As usual, my day was very difficult. I got up too early (before sunrise) to do my homework, then after I finished and read some topics on this forum, I went back again to sleep. It was maybe 4 or 5 a.m. I slept until 8:30 a.m, got up again, got dressed, had breakfast, and went to language centre. I was only half an hour late : ). Well, I know my teacher always starts the first half of class asking about what we did yesterday and things like that, so that's why I like to be late (I don't like the questions). I had three long, boring English classes, then when finally the last class finished at 3:30 p.m I was thinking "Yes, time for sleeping!" I always sleep a lot, and I know that's not good for me. Anyway, on my way home the weather was so dark and raining that I lost the way back home. I'm not really good with directions. I was lucky that I had my friend with me - she is better than me at knowing which way to go. We were behind our home by just one street, not too far away. Anyway, I'm writing from my home so that means I'm safe : ). I'm a little bit tired but happy because tomorrow is the last day of the week
See you soon on another day : ) l

have a great morning/ day/ night

الدمعة الخفية
14-01-2011, 03:47 AM
[im happy because im with u]

مهـرة الـروح
14-01-2011, 05:36 PM
was shining

with their presence

● Ṡeяεиiτч . . ☆
15-01-2011, 10:20 AM
GOOD Morning dear Friends

we did not go to school today because it was raining heavily last night

إجتماعي
16-01-2011, 12:24 AM
GOOD Morning dear Friends

we did not go to school today because it was raining heavily last night

No No No
We are not going to accept any excuses u should go to your school whoever the circumstances
I went to school this morning and I carried my swimming wear perhaps I face a flow in my way
( Huh big liar ) yes me too sunlight I did not go to school this morning cause it was raining cats & dogs last night My Allah help people who lived in south and east of Jeddah also I heard bad news about Thoual ..

Drifter
16-01-2011, 01:44 AM
My day was ...very very wet
we should just stop using cars in Jeddah and replace them with Jet skis
that ought to be fun
:P

»‏ αиgεl•
16-01-2011, 09:39 PM
my day was difficult

»‏ αиgεl•
16-01-2011, 09:40 PM
and Boring

hot-meme=girl
16-01-2011, 10:49 PM
hi our sweet teacher ,supervisor

SunLight

http://forums.graaam.com/images/images_thumbs/b965f7a8566bb12b8917c6a10668b34d.jpg

wallahy nothing as usuall i sent some phone messeges in morning to all my freinds an' relatives
cuz my cell phone was full of jokes, i sent almost every thing ,then i ate my breakfast an' that was at 11:00 so late >>>>yope i know
an' did nothing till Almakreib i prayed after that iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> opened my labtop an' now i'm here withu
hahahaha

hoping for u all nice day ,life

● Ṡeяεиiτч . . ☆
18-01-2011, 09:12 PM
woooooooooooooooooooooooooow
school with out girls can you imagine that
though there was a lot of hardwork ,(you know preparing for the final exams
but still it was a wonderful day
I miss you all

Miss-Thought
19-01-2011, 08:17 PM
My day so far has been slow and boring. Right now I'm in the library doing my homework. After that, I have to go straight to home. Then, sleep.so I'd have to say this day is really boring
Thanks for asking

● Ṡeяεиiτч . . ☆
20-01-2011, 08:52 PM
:smile (97):

jeddahboy
21-01-2011, 09:28 PM
So far,, So good

Miss-Thought
21-01-2011, 10:16 PM
it was pretty good....thank you for asking!l

and how was yours, sunlight? I hope everything is getting better and better with you, my prayers are with you
plz sheer up, my friend!l

t c

الجريح12
22-01-2011, 09:55 PM
Thank dear,, about this topic,,

today was happy day.
i had exam and i answered alot of question
thanks Allah

monalife
23-01-2011, 05:03 AM
was full of action

hot-meme=girl
23-01-2011, 12:05 PM
Full of studing, really i need to take a breath from studing

so i opend my laptop an' directly opend saudi english to have some fun <<<<<it's strange yope but i find my enjoyment here
After awhiel i'll go back to my books
http://www6.0zz0.com/2010/06/11/18/268306975.jpg
pray for me plz

Aseel
25-01-2011, 07:43 PM
Not rally bad

came back home at 2:30 having pain in my neck

I spent almost 5 hours checking students' papers

What a huge number

245 students ... :girl face (153):

God help

Still we say, tomorrow is a new day :)

All the best for whoever having exams ;)

● Ṡeяεиiτч . . ☆
03-02-2011, 04:12 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_N3xhtfsE2sc/SEajWgIcvzI/AAAAAAAAAfE/sq9qev_vPbs/s400/graduation_graphics_01.gif

True feelings
Today is a very special day for me ,my brother, my beloved brother had graduated from university I was sad and sick , but this news make me so happy ,full of life and I come to share my happiness with you . I loooove you all

:smile (35):

samaa55
04-02-2011, 11:24 AM
We were very happy with the Director and the teachers we have worked for a barbeque at the school and played childhood games because a person needs to restore the days of childhood and vent their pent-up inside and this is what we have done today and I hope that this day we again

Thank you for Your wonderful subject

Receptive friendly

hot-meme=girl
05-02-2011, 03:23 AM
my day was full of fun ,we went to jeddah & we all had fun ,we played so much ,did a nice an' short shopping,then we ate a really delicious sea food
After that we all went for a walk but unfortunatly i lost my family but Al7mdo le Allah i found them <<<<<<< in fact , my dad who found me
that really was funny
Finally we came home at 12:00 am

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRTkQmOtFgTfpjGDwM39CUSwTIq7Gcx 05H7Ly6tmA9g2hIEMPPGA

hot-meme=girl
23-02-2011, 02:05 AM
This morning I went to the university and that was so early I arrived there at 7:40 p.m but unfortunately the doctor didn't attend ,in fact I enjoyed chatting and eating my breakfast with my lovely friends .then we entered the next class at 9:40 it was a semantics truly I loved doctor way in explanation ,she explained it in an easy and clear way that was really nice .After that we went to the another class it was in the another building , it was a geography class but Wallahy it was so so nice cuz the doctor was funny , he just made fun and laughed at anything (at girls ,their last names ,and even at him self) he had a really great sence of humor he used to (yakasheeem ) the girls in a funny way …… and I'm one of them loOol he let the lecture to be funny . the most sentence that I liked from his sayings when he said that "if you want to be specialized you have to read more and more the less and less" He really had a great knowledge in English Language due to the fact that he is a teacher of geography ,he seemed that he is a knowledgeable person.In fact he was frustrated by our lack of geography>>>> (I hate it so much) So he required from us to do a homework>>> loOol I know it's so early .he made fun of English students ,he said that" the students in his village when they returned back home from their scholarship as an English student and whenever they met they used to say yaaaaaaaeeeeeh yaaaaaaeeeh" that really was so funny Wallahy he made us to laugh so much hahahaha. Finally we had another class back to that first building loool ,it was phonology class really I felt it is gona be So So SoOoOo hard but the doctor was in great mood we had a nice chatting trough the class with her.

That was my day full of classes loOoOoOoOol

have a nice day all
:smile (35)::smile (35):

hot-meme=girl
21-03-2011, 09:27 PM
Very exciteing an' enjouyable
we had really nice fun
one of my friends drew me as well as me Wallahy
O... she foreced me to sit for an houer,but wallahy i was so so so happy at the end all the girls knew it was me.I was so excieted an' happy
Sh's really so talented person

Thats all

مسك الحياة
23-03-2011, 09:31 PM
:small:soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good
Thanks Allah

looloo999
26-03-2011, 08:43 PM
work Xwrok X work

BloumagrieT
26-03-2011, 10:01 PM
I've been veeeeeery busy lately