المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : help me please>>>

أميره..
22-01-2011, 08:03 AM
السلام عليكم
كيفكم أخواني
والله أنا في كربه ومن فرج عن مؤمن كربه من كرب الدنيا فرج الله عنه كربه من كرب النار

أنا عندي تعابير مقارنه في مادة الرايتنق وأبي أحد يساعدني بكتابة هذولا المواضيع بصرااحه عجزة به ولا رح يجيني الا هذه المواضيع وثانيا أنا مستجده والإنجليزي يبغاله واحد فاهم والله اني مضطره والله مالي الا الله ثم أنتم وإختباري بعد باكر

تكفون حاولوا اليوم تكتبونها لي والله إني عجزة به ....أبيه اليوم ضرووري مولازم الكل تكتبون عنه فقط الموضوع أللي أنت تعرف
وطلب ثاني الألفاظ والمفردات سهله وبسيطه وشكرا للكل مقدما :small::girl face (192):

An online class compared to a traditional class

Two pets in the same household

Two professional athletes

two vampires

bulimia and anorexia

a good boss and a bad boss

two sports fans

two types of exercise

one healthy, the other dangerous:two ways of losing wetght

microsoft's Zune and Apple's iPod

living on campus and living off campus

a starting pitcher and reliever

two ways of downloading music or movies

two versions of the movie invasion of the body snatchers

Don’t Be Sad
23-01-2011, 02:34 AM
a good boss and a bad boss

I have worked for good bosses (http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Good-and-The-Great) and I have worked for bad bosses and I have worked for bosses that were supposed to be good bosses and turned out to be bad bosses. What makes a good boss (http://hubpages.com/hub/Scouts--the-new-Hitler-Youth) good? Beyond the basics...thou shalt not: scream grope fart and berate, there are other less obvious characteristics that make up a good boss.
A good boss has 3 main characteristics; egalitarianism, compassion and communication. Egalitarianism, I had to look up the word to make sure I had the right one. Egalitarianism means the equality of all people and it is exactly the word that I wanted. Egalitarianism is sorely lacking in Manhattan work places. Maybe it's me, maybe it's because I am not from Manhattan (http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Wild-Wild-East), but one thing that I have noticed that is quite pronounced here is that people who have power, people who have money and people who have position, for some reason think that they are worth more than people who don't. How this plays out in the work place is a lack of respect by bosses for their employees, simply because they are their employees. It boggles the mind or at least it boggles my mind. Therefore a boss who practices egalitarianism, who treats all people fairly and with respect is a good boss in my book.
The second most important trait is compassion. A good boss realizes that the world does not revolve around the job (http://hubpages.com/hub/my-new-worst-job), yes the job is important, yes an employee should work hard and be responsible and reliable, however, there are events and circumstances that require a pause in the workplace. There are times when the job is not as important as certain life events. And at those times, the job needs to take a second place to whatever it is that is going on in the employees life. When there is a death, when their is an illness and when planes hit towers killing almost 3,000 people work does not continue on schedule. Compassion requires acknowledging these events and a good boss will do just that.
Last but certainly not least is communication. A boss that does not communicate well is not a good boss. Lack of communication can be interpreted as lack of respect, a subtle message from one person to another that what they are saying is not important enough to understand. Lack of communication also makes working together virtually impossible and if it becomes chronic one starts to wonder if there are ulterior motives being played out. A good boss will be clear and concise, will not back peddle or say he or she asked something of you when they didn't so that they can cover their asses, nor will they say one thing and then do another. A lack of communication says more about whom the person is and what they are about in negative ways than any other attribute.
The best bosses I've ever had held all these attributes, they eventually became friends as well as co-workers and I can't help but think that they as well as I benefited mutually from the healthy atmosphere they fostered.

هذا موضوع جااهز اتمنى يفيدك...راجعيه واتاكدي منه..

ونصيحه مني لو حابه تستمري في الانجلش وتبدعي لا تعتمدي على احد..

وكان افضل لو كتبتي باسلوبك وطلبتي التعديل...

موفقه يا رب...

The Consellor
23-01-2011, 04:15 AM
Exercise is an important component in staying healthy when you have arthritis. Moderate physical activity on a regular basis help decrease fatigue, strengthen muscles and bones, increase flexibility and stamina, and improve your general sense of well-being. Joint flexibility is especially important when you have arthritis because stiff joints means inability to do daily tasks, such as buttoning a shirt or starting the car.

You should commit yourself to regular exercise that includes three types of activity: flexibility (stretching, range-of-motion) exercises, strengthening (resistance) exercises, and cardiovascular (aerobic) exercise. That may sound like a lot, but if you incorporate it into your daily routine, you’ll find it gets easier to do without even thinking about it.

Before you begin any exercise, you should consult your physician to see if the exercise is appropriate for you. You may even want to see a physical therapist for an assessment of your specific exercise and joint protection needs. They will help you learn how to get started, how to modify exercises so they don’t damage your joints and how to set reasonable goals for yourself. Learn the importance of setting goals and use our helpful exercise log to plan your exercise.

Also, keep in mind that only a medical professional should determine what sort of activity to do during a flare. When a joint is warm, painful and swollen, rest will help reduce the joint’s inflammation. Your doctor or physical therapist also may suggest gentle range-of-motion exercises to help maintain joint movement

The Consellor
23-01-2011, 04:19 AM
living on campus and living off campus
living on-campus vs. off-campus
It's the question that every college student must answer: should you live on-campus or off-campus? Both options have their advantages and disadvantages, so it is crucial for you to weigh your choices before you make a final decision. To help you choose between the two, here are some pros and cons of living on-campus and off-campus.

On-Campus
Pros

•Accessibility to the school. If you live on-campus, you can easily walk to classes, libraries, computer labs, cafeterias, etc. You don't have to waste time and money on driving to school, finding a parking space, and so forth.
•Increased social life. Living on-campus will allow you to meet more people and establish more friendships than if you live off-campus. Living in a dorm means that there will always be someone around to hang out with. You will also usually be aware of any campus activities and how to be involved in them.
•Simplicity. If you live on-campus, you don't have to worry about monthly rent payments, utility bills, and grocery shopping. Most students who live in a dorm get a meal plan in order to make eating easy and convenient.
Cons

•Little privacy. When living in a dorm, it can be very hard to find privacy. You have to share bedrooms, bathrooms, etc. The close living quarters mean that you may never have quiet time in your dorm because there will always be something going on.
•Limited space. At most colleges, the dorm rooms are tiny. You have to limit what you bring to school, or your space will be too crowded. That means you can't bring a different pair of shoes for every outfit.
•Possible low GPA. Because dorm life is very social, your grades may be affected in a negative way. If you constantly choose hanging out with your dorm buddies over studying at the library, then your GPA will suffer.
Off-Campus
Pros

•Independence. You will not have to follow as many rules if you live off-campus. Residence halls have several rules that students must abide by when living on-campus. (These rules are usually designed for the overall protection and safety of the residents). Living off-campus will give you freedom from those rules and allow you to set your own.
•Privacy. Living off-campus means that you will more than likely have your own bedroom so you can have a place to sneak off and have time alone away from your roommates. The extra space also means that you can probably find a quiet place to study in the convenience of your own home.
•Sense of responsibility. Living off-campus will help you be more responsible. If you live off-campus, you will be in charge of paying bills, cleaning house, grocery shopping, and cooking. Being responsible is a good quality to possess (in case you consider this one a con).
Cons

•More expensive. Often times, off-campus housing is more expensive than on-campus housing. Utilities and cable can be an added monthly expense, and you may have to pay for your own Internet access. You will also need to buy furniture, kitchen essentials, bath necessities, cleaning supplies, etc., which can be a hefty start-up cost.
•Transportation. When living off-campus, it may not be convenient for you to walk to campus so you would have to find transportation. Whether you drive your car or use a form of public transportation, it is still going to cost you money. Traffic can also be an issue if you live in a crowded area.
•Isolation. If you live off-campus, you may not be as involved with campus activities as you would if you lived on-campus. This could cause you to feel a sense of detachment with your college and cause you to not make as many friends.
When deciding whether to live on-campus or off-campus, think about what is important to you. You may even want to put together a list of your own pros and cons. Keep in mind that some colleges do not let first-year students live in an off-campus apartment; you would either have to live in a residence hall or at home with your family. Check with your chosen school for regulations.[/LEFT][/LEFT]

أميره..
23-01-2011, 08:42 PM
الله يجزااكم خيرررررررررررر

مشكورين والله يوفقكم دوووووووووم .....
مشكووور خيوووو على النصيحه والله وقتي ضيق منشان كذا طلبت ....