المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Where Am I ?

postgraduate
25-01-2011, 04:43 AM
Beyond those accumulated thoughts and wishes was myself . I am now inaccessible . I tried so many times to build by my hope a path taking me there where I was but unfortunately it was completely demolished by the fingers of time .However my determination went on towards the impossibility of giving up .So , I threw away that desperation aside and held those tears hanging over my eyelashes for a while .I started to work hard but being reached there wasn't an easy mission . I had paid for it a lot though I failed at last to figure out where I was.

prettyالسبهه
25-01-2011, 08:49 AM
its ur self talking
really its worthy to pay allot to figure out who u r
cuz the worst thing is the Lost
thanks so much

إجتماعي
26-01-2011, 02:00 AM
It doesn’t matter how much you paid .. the must important thing is your determination so that you can back again for work hard
Thanks a lot

● Ṡeяεиiτч . . ☆
30-01-2011, 11:08 AM
Be sure my bro you will find your way again and may be there is a better path for your dreams and hops. just do not lose faith

hot-meme=girl
31-01-2011, 06:54 PM
Where Am I ??i
U R in Saudi English
Hahahhahaha <<< just kidding
:smile (98)::smile (34):
be sure bro whatever u done by ur self an' u worked hard on, is the thing that will make u happy an' satisfied whatever the results are

May God bless u bro
:smile (4):

rose rani
31-01-2011, 08:08 PM
remarkable writing brother
where have you been
we miss your wonderful and outstanding wirting

sometimes we feel like this

thank you sooooooooooooooooo
much for sharing your amazing topic
may Allah bless you

Miss-Thought
02-02-2011, 11:28 PM
It is good where you are now :) - because you are now strong enough to face external forces :) .You can now teach others to find their own place and be a guiding light to lead them out of their darkened path ways

^_^

M.o_o.N
03-02-2011, 12:30 AM
Where am I?
I asked myself that question so many times . I recognized that I am in a place where Almighty God want me to be .

You are around the people who truely love you .that What really matter =]

I enjoyed reading your post and I enjoyed writing my reply.

Thank you

postgraduate
04-02-2011, 01:11 AM
prettyالسبهه

Delighted to see you here ..Yes,as you have just noticed BEING LOST is the worst thing ..Deeply appreciated for you that note

postgraduate
04-02-2011, 01:15 AM
إجتماعي

Thanks alot dear .Your being in my browser delights me too . By the way your comment is appreciated ..

postgraduate
04-02-2011, 01:20 AM
Our supervisor

Thanks for your kind note ..I am happy that you are here ..

postgraduate
04-02-2011, 01:24 AM
hot-meme=girl

Thanks alot for your brilliant presence .I enjoyed reading your comment .Appreciated

postgraduate
04-02-2011, 01:29 AM
rose rani

It is me dear who should be grateful .Thanks for your kind words .Your being here is an honor

postgraduate
04-02-2011, 01:42 AM
Miss-Thought

You have a gorgeous taste of literary work..I like so much your way of reading the text ..Deeply appreciated

postgraduate
04-02-2011, 01:51 AM
M.o_o.N

There is no doubt that it is HIM the almighty who knows where we would and will be .Sometimes we might not be lucky to be with whom we wish to be ..Thanks alot for your kind reply .