المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : amazing facts about ghosts

محمدالمعشني
04-02-2011, 02:03 AM
hey friends,,
''amazing ghosts facts ''
here in Oman, especially in the south, there are a huge number of ghosts . My younger brother has his friend ''ghost'' he is muslim , he told my brother many things about their life, where do they live, and how they eat ..etc ..

the ghost telling my brother :
we are muslims. My father is murdered when i was child.. Also my sister . We live in your house. And we help you every day but you do not feel our existence . We are protecting you from devils of ghosts..i am very strong and i can kill any ghost by one punch !! And i do not use my power in bad things . . You know ? There is a war now between ghosts of australia against ghosts of russia , they use thier hands in fighting and they are very fast . They fight on the sky, ,, you know ? Wizards can hunt the weakest ghosts by pointing their fingers at them to freez their movements and wizards have the power to control them easily !! Then they order them whatever they want or they will kill the ghosts !!~~~~ ghosts eat whatever we eat !! Drink whatever we drink !! And i saw by own eyes !! Ghost can change his appearances except his mouth, if you see a ghost , there is a trick : do not close your eyes ,because even a blink of your eyes, he will disappeare because he has the time to run ! You know why ?? Because if you keep your eyes opening without closing them while seeing a ghost , you can freez his movement. You would catch him if you do this trick..

i have alot of stories about ghosts,,,to be continued ,,

prettyالسبهه
04-02-2011, 03:35 AM
if you see a ghost , there is a trick : do not close your eyes ,because even a blink of your eyes, he will disappeare because he has the time to run ! You know why ?? Because if you keep your eyes opening without closing them while seeing a ghost , you can freez his movement. You would catch him if you do this trick..

woooooooooooooooooow

if that really its will be like Hollywood movies
u know
although I heared allot of that stories
but urs I did not heared before

Fallen-angel
04-02-2011, 07:25 AM
OMG ! That's so cool i mean the part of freezing them by keeping my eyes open. I've never heard something like this b4. Anyway i don't even want 2 try 2 see if thats true.

hot-meme=girl
05-02-2011, 05:27 AM
Oh God
Ur brother should be a real strong person
how he could speak with them
for me if i ever seen a ghost i'll run
hahahah

have a nice day bro an without seeing ghosts InSha Allah

محمدالمعشني
05-02-2011, 07:35 AM
hahaha,, i saw ghosts twice only but they appears in human shape & we can realize them ,, you know why??? because as mentioned above; they can change everything except the mouth,, and you will see them putting their hands on their mouths

Fallen-angel
08-02-2011, 04:42 AM
u saw 'em!!:smile (55)::smile (55):

creepy

??but tell me how they look like i mean do they have a scary mouth or does it look like a human mouth

Drifter
08-02-2011, 06:16 AM
I suppose you're talking about Djinis ..not ghosts
cuz you know ..ghosts are ..dead ..ppl

Fallen Angel
I hear they eat angels
specially fallen ones
you better watch your back
:P

محمدالمعشني
08-02-2011, 01:27 PM
yes, they have scary mouth

. thier Smiles scary too, but some put their hands over their mouths so as not to scare people