المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Is It Weirdness or Contradiction ?

postgraduate
04-02-2011, 04:18 PM
I thought a lot about it . It would not help overcome such mischievous and contradictory thoughts running in my mind . As automobiles are provided with seatbelts for our safety, weapons and bombs are made and manufactured for threatening the human's life . Isn't it contradictory ?!! I'm always wondering .
Long time ago ,I was dreaming of a world which would be 100% safe .Though my dream came to be sometimes a nightmare, I convinced myself that such feelings were merely some of my unconscious. However nowadays ,the view of a dead dog and the same picture of a human body, which varies compassionately to the first over the latter, drove me to believe how this life is colored with faked mottoes .It is just as when a big head of a company addresses his customers by saying " dear customer "while fraud is the real motto of that company !

rose rani
04-02-2011, 06:24 PM
we used to dream for safe,honest,and peaceful world ,however
now days we are used to fake,
sometime a person who is hoest is acused by
madness

whenever I see all these painful problems I
remeber what Omar said
" our dignity in Islam if we search
for it in somewhere else we will be humilated

May Allah bless you brother for your sharing
this imprtant topic

postgraduate
04-02-2011, 11:37 PM
rose rani

Thanks alot . Yes ,Without Islam we will be humilitated .Our dignity is with Islam . As long as we we get stick firmly to its rules and principles and follow what Allah the Almighty has ordered us ,we will be guaranteed a happy life .Thanks again sister ..Nice comment

hot-meme=girl
05-02-2011, 03:40 AM
Thanx bro 4 ur topic
it really touched
We all are dreaming for a peace life for all human being over the world
but it's God's destiny

Thanx alot bro
May Allah bless u

Miss-Thought
05-02-2011, 08:27 PM
I think it's all about perception. From one side, they say that weapons and
bombs are also manufactured for our safety [protection from terrorists and other
enemies], while on the other side, they argue that humans r simply idiots :D
So, it's both weirdness and contradiction!l

thanks so much for sharing
keep it up

ACME
08-02-2011, 09:18 AM
I think that weapons and bombs , like many other inventions , have to be used wisely
They have two sides > positive and negative < and its we - human beings - who determine
when and how to use them . They should serve a noble purpose > to stablize peace ( to fight against enemies and terrorists for example ). I think it is a curious paradox
Thanks a lot bro for sharing your thought with us here

محمدالمعشني
08-02-2011, 09:52 AM
very good sharing ,,

without islam , whats the value for being on this worls?!