بلييييييييييز ابي منكم خدمه بسييييطه
ابيكم تكتبون لي تعبير عن الروتين الشهري ابيها اليوووووم
بلييييييييز سااعدوني:smile (97):

M.o_o.N
28-02-2011, 10:05 PM
hi sister

check here

MY DAILY ROUTINE

A lot of people have different daily routines , but I think that is one of the most exciting daily routines . So I get up at six o’clock early in the morning , because I have a lot of things to do during my day . First I have a cold shower , because I am sill sleepy when I get up , then I eat and watch my favourite morning show with Slavi Trifanov . At half past nine I go to the gym and practise my muscles hard . At half past twelve I go back to home and have a shower again . At half past one I go to the parachute jumping base . At three o’clock we are in the sky and do our first jump for the day . When we finish with the parachute jumps . At four o’clock I go to my bunjy jumping base , because I have some students who want to learn how to bunjy jump . When I finish my work at half past six , I go home and call my girlfriend tell her that I love her . Then I have dinner and watch television . At ten o’clock I go to bed . Now I am ready for my daily routine again , because I like my job and my life.

MY DAILY ROUTINE

My day is not very funny. I think it is really boring, but I want to tell you about it and you can tell me what you think.
First I get up at eight o`clock, but sometimes I am sleepy. Then I make the beds - mine and my sister`s bed, tidy the room and go to the bathroom to brush my tooth and then I go to the toilet. At half past eight I have breakfast and watch TV. At nine o`clock I start to do myhomework. When I finish with my homework if I have free time I play o n my computer, or watch TV, or listen to music. At quarter to twelve I have lunch and then I get ready for school. When I finish school at twelve - five past six or ten past seven p.m. I go home and play o n my computer or go out with my friends. Then I have dinner with my family and we watch TV. After dinner I help my mum to clear the table. Then I go to my room and listen to music. At half past eleven I go to sleep.
This is my daily routine. I hope you like it!

MY DAILY ROUTINE

It would be a pleasure for me to tell you about my daily routine. It’s exciting and fun.
My daily routine starts at 8 o’clock a.m. when I usually get up. I stay in my bed till 9 o’clock while I’m playing on my cellphone’s games.After that I get up go to he bathroom take a bath or only wash my teeth and face.I get dressed by ten but sometimes I play on the computer naked (only in boxers).Some days when I have something to study I leave the PC and study.At half past twelve(12:30) I pack my bag put my books in it and go to the PC club,I wait half an hour and go to the bus station.When my bus arrives I get on it and go to school.I have six or seven school lessons of 40 minutes and I get out of school by 6 or 7 p.m.I wait for my bus get on it and get off it on my stop and go to the PC club to see who’s there,stay 10 minutes and go home.
So that’s my daily routine I hope you like it!

http://tmevarna.orbitel.bg/referati/essays_dailyroutine.pdf

Petunia
01-03-2011, 10:15 PM
well done

thank you dear moon