المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : The Benefits Of Drinking Zamzam Water

إجتماعي
27-03-2011, 12:32 AM
Ibn 'Abbaas said: "The people of Makkah used to be the fastest when it comes to sprinting, and the most powerful when it comes to wrestling, but as soon as they stopped drinking Zamzam water, they started to suffer from a disease in their legs."

He also said that the Messenger of Allaah had said: "Zamzam water is what one intends to drink for. When one drinks it to be healed, Allaah heals him; when one drinks it be full, Allaah makes him full; and when one drinks it to quench his thirst, Allaah quenches it." [Ahmad and Ibn Maajah]

There is no doubt that drinking Zamzam water is very beneficial. Thus, dear brothers and sisters! One should drink Zamzam water because it is the best water on earth. Ibn 'Abbaas, may Allah be pleased with him, said that the Prophet had said: "The best water on earth is Zamzam water".

Ibn Khaytham said, "Ibn Wahb came to us suffering from an illness. We, then, paid him a visit and found out that he had Zamzam water. We said to him, 'If you taste this water, you will find it crude (salty).' Then, he said: 'I'll drink from it till I recover. I swear by the One Who owns my soul that it is in the Book of Allaah, 'Zamzam neither drains nor can by vilified.' It is in the Book of Allaah, `... It is the drink of the pious.' It is in the Book of Allaah, 'Priceless perfume.' It is in the Book of Allaah, ‘It is a lavish meal and a great healer.’ I swear by the One Who owns my soul that if anyone drink his full from it, he recovers.' [Sa'eed Ibn Mansoor and Al-Arzaqi]

All the above proves the authenticity of the narration: "Zamzam water is what one intends to drink for." Additionally, many Islamic scholars drank it and experienced its dazzling effects. For instance, Imaam Abu Haneefah drank from Zamzam water in order to be a knowledgeable scholar and he became the best among the scholars in his era.

Al-Bakri said: "I tried (Zamzam water) and sensed the truth about what had been said about it, and when I drank it, I had no doubt about its amazing effect."
It is also true that Imaam Shaafi'i felt its tangible results when he drank Zamzam water in order to be a knowledgeable person and a good arrow shooter, fitting nine out of ten targets at a time.

Al-Ajmi said that when drinking Zamzam water one should ask for forgiveness from sins, one may say: "O Allaah! It came to my knowledge that your Prophet said, 'Zamzam water is what one intends to drink it for.' O Allaah! I am drinking it to forgive me. O Allaah! Forgive me." Besides, when someone drinks it to be healed, it is good to say: "O Allaah! I am drinking it to be healed. O Allaah! Heal me."

The ruling of carrying Zamzam Water outside Makkah

Al-Imaam Al-Faarisi mentioned that it is permissible to carry Zamzam water outside Makkah according to the four juristic schools, and that it is even recommended by Imaam Maalik and Imaam Shaafi'ee .

'Aa'ishah also mentioned that the Prophet and herself used to do that. [At-Tirmithi]. Abu Hasan said: "The Prophet wrote to Suhayl Ibn 'Amr : 'If you receive my message at night, do not wait till the morning, and if you receive it in the morning do not wait till night; just immediately send me some Zamzam water.' Then, Suhail's wife with the help of his grandfather, Ayoob Ibn 'Abdullaah, and their maids carried Zamzam water at night…" [Abu Moosaa Al-Madeeni & Al-Azraqi]

Attaa stated that Ka'bah Al-Ahbaar used to carry it to ancient Syria.

'Aa'ishah carried Zamzam in bottles for sick people. The Prophet also carried it in leather bags and used to pour it on the sick and give it to them as a drink. [Al-Faakihi]

copied

أميرة بأخلاقها@
27-03-2011, 12:40 AM
may Allah protect you

all the best

hot-meme=girl
27-03-2011, 03:11 AM
milions of thanx Ejetma3y
So useful topic

Al7amdo le Allah that i live in the holyest spot in this world

heeeey by the way

if u want some just call me an' it will be at ur house's door in just a moment
Ejetema3y do u keep secrets>>>>> okay........... superman is my brother
LoOoOoL
just kidding

May God Bless & Protect u bro

بيلسآآن
29-03-2011, 11:06 PM
may Allah protect you,,,,thanks

إجتماعي
30-03-2011, 09:30 AM
may Allah protect you

all the best

Ammen and you too
thanks for paasing

إجتماعي
30-03-2011, 09:44 AM
milions of thanx Ejetma3y
So useful topic

Al7amdo le Allah that i live in the holyest spot in this world

heeeey by the way

if u want some just call me an' it will be at ur house's door in just a moment
Ejetema3y do u keep secrets>>>>> okay........... superman is my brother
LoOoOoL
just kidding

May God Bless & Protect u bro

Since I read your first topic here in E.C I know that’s you’re a super girls so its so easy if u r super girl that’s mean your brother is super man
OK here is my order :
4 gallon X 15 liter
6 gallon X 10 liter
I will send all my house details to your privet inbox
0 (location + p.o box + fax # + and so on )
Thanks meme
god bless you too

إجتماعي
30-03-2011, 09:59 AM
may Allah protect you,,,,thanks

you too may Allah protect and bless you
you r welcome sis

محمدالمعشني
30-03-2011, 03:51 PM
Valuable information
thank you brother for this topic, these information have revived our brains hahaha . Trillions of thanks .

الإسلام تاجي
30-03-2011, 06:17 PM
Thank you so much

Your sister

مسك الحياة
31-03-2011, 06:23 PM
THANKYOU
May Allah forgive you

♥√•كـ ♫ ـانت ‏هـنا㋡
08-04-2011, 12:59 PM
no doubt Zamzam is the best healing water

I really enjoy reading your topic

May Allah Bless u

:smile (101):

إجتماعي
08-04-2011, 01:06 PM
Valuable information
thank you brother for this topic, these information have revived our brains hahaha . Trillions of thanks .

HeHeHeHe it could be as you said
trillion of welcome dear mohamed

إجتماعي
08-04-2011, 01:11 PM
THANKYOU
May Allah forgive you

ameeen you too and all Muslims

إجتماعي
08-04-2011, 01:22 PM
no doubt Zamzam is the best healing water

I really enjoy reading your topic

May Allah Bless u