المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : jokes collection

motyri
21-04-2011, 07:12 PM
heeey

here is some jokes i broght them for u guys

if u got some will u share them with us ?

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where atrain stops. On my desk, I have a work station...

A customer sent an order to a distributor for a large amount ofgoods totaling a great deal of money.The distributor noticed that the previous bill hadn't been paid. Thecollections manager left a voice-mail for them saying, "We can'tship your new order until you pay for the last one."The next day the collections manager received a collect phone call,"Please cancel the order. We can't wait that long."

A man comes home with his little daughter, whom he has just takento work. The little girl asks, "I saw you in your office with your secretary. Why do you call her a doll?" Feeling his wife's gaze upon him, the man explains, "Well, honey,my secretary is a very hard-working girl. She types like youwouldn't believe, she knows the computer system and is veryefficient." "Oh," says the little girl,."

A man goes to his bank manager and says "I'd like to start a small business how do I go about it?"The bank manager leans back and clasps his hands together on his gut and replies "Buy a big one and wait"

A doctor is talking to a car mechanic, "Your fee is several times more per hour then we get paid for medical care.""Yeah, but you see, doc, you have always the same model, it hasn't changed since Adam; but we have to keep up to date with new models coming every month."

Nurse: Doctor, there is an invisible man in your waiting room.Doctor: Tell him I can't see him now. Next.

to be added next day

● Ṡeяεиiτч . . ☆
21-04-2011, 07:27 PM
thank you bro

motyri
25-04-2011, 02:18 PM
wlcome sis

today the next update

♥√•كـ ♫ ـانت ‏هـنا㋡
25-04-2011, 07:18 PM
nice jokes

thanks a lot