المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : بلـيـز الله يفرج همكم ابغى احد يحلها لي لانوو حليتها بس طلعت لي اخطـآآء

dloo3a
29-04-2011, 10:25 PM
Peter, a high school student, and his classmates where asked by their English teacher to write about a dream, whether it was a sweet dream or a nightmare. Peter was very happy by this request because he o¬nce had a dream that he really wanted to write about. This is Peter's dream:
“I don't always remember my dreams, but I will never forget that particular terrible dream! It was a rainy evening and I was coming back home from school. It was dark and the drivers had to put their lights o¬n. I was walking o¬n the pavement alone and watching the street crowded with cars passing by. I kept watching the cars and I didn't notice that o¬n the other direction of the road there was a huge (very big) lorry coming in excessive speed. All of a sudden, I heard a huge noise: o¬ne of the front lorry's wheels burst out. Consequently, the lorry's driver lost all kind of control over the vehicle, which was now moving in all directions. The two vehicles collided causing an unbearable noise, then they were both all in fire.
With no delay, I threw my schoolbag and rushed to the damaged vehicles. Through the burning flames and the choking smoke, I could see the car's driver but I couldn't recognize his face because he was all red with blood. I opened the car's door as quickly as I could and pulled him out of the burning car. I tried to clean the car driver's face up of blood and to my greatest shock, it was my father!"
1. What is Peter writing about?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
2. What does the underlined world in the passage refer to?
he refers to ------------------------------------.

3. Find a word in the passage which means ‘very big’:
4. Write a short summary of the passage.

عثمانو
30-04-2011, 02:25 AM
1- bad dream or nightmare
2- Peter
3-Huge
4-
Once up on the time Peter had a bad dream. He dreamt in strong accident that happen in highway and he had given a hand to people who were damaged suddenly he found his father one of victims in that accident

dloo3a
30-04-2011, 05:09 AM
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/2927/e1pp7yy2fg41qd7.gif