المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : learn about yourself.......................................... .....

Mr.Salem
14-05-2011, 04:48 PM
Hello everyone

it’s been such a long time, but here I am jumping in again with my disturbing, weird, boring, and harsh topics

I’ve stopped writing in this forum for a quite sometime, but during that time I went back to what I’ve written before, and I’ve gone through each line and each word of that.

As a result, I’ve learned something about myself that I would not have learned if I had not gone through that. Something I cannot share it with you.
It tells me a lot about hidden things in my personality that I really really did not know

So my dear friends try to do the same and you might get the same.

:smile (35)::smile (35)::smile (35)::smile (35)::smile (35)::smile (35)::smile (35):

● Ṡeяεиiτч . . ☆
14-05-2011, 04:57 PM
thank you for the advice
but you have to tell us what have you find out
?about your self you did not know before

tell us
tell us
or
:small (42):

I am just kidding
thank you & welcome back

hot-meme=girl
14-05-2011, 09:39 PM
Welcome back bro Alanazi
really it's a sweet advice but hopefully if i could find free time to check all my little topics an' writings here

but what i knowe about you from your writings that u love quarreling an' fighting so much
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMbDi6Fz_JjiX96kCas0DYneQxm3QiH XJ9VIXKKzQ4FPRoSNiJ&t=1
hahahaaha just kidding bro

Mr.Salem
15-05-2011, 10:07 AM
Heart & MEME

What's up my old friends .......?? how are you doing ??
I think we just need to have Pretty to start a fight hhhhhhhhhhhhh

Just kidding
Thanks for your lovely comments .....................
And I am not going to tell what I've learend but it's not something related to fight at all

prettyالسبهه
15-05-2011, 10:39 PM
I smelled a fighting
loooooooool

mmmm

it’s been such a long time, but here I am jumping in again with my disturbing, weird, boring, and harsh topics

sure its boring u have to find some thing else

he he he just kidding
nice advice I'll back when I read mine

Alanazi
05-02-2012, 12:35 PM
Thanks Mr. Salem
I have done what you said and I've learned that I must change my personality and become a new person.
Thanks again

Twinkle
05-02-2012, 07:56 PM
Where are you ??!

Thank you Mr.Salem