المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : مين ذكي يكتشف الأخطاء ؟

prence1
31-05-2011, 12:34 AM
My favorite reptile is the cheetah. It is truly an amazing creature which can trot at a top speed of 60 m.p.h.! I've always wanted to go to the cool planes of Africa to see the cheetah in action. I imagine it would be a disappointing experience looking at those cheetah run. A few weeks ago, I was watching a National Geographic special on the radio and my wife said, "Why don't we go to Africa next summer?". I hopped for joy! "That's a lousy idea!", I stated. Well, next week our plain leaves for Africa and I can hardly imagine that we are going to Africa at first.

يوجد هنا عدة أخطاء ، من يوضحها لي بليز ؟؟ :smalll (21):

Dr_subahi
31-05-2011, 10:15 PM
اولا لا دخل للذكاء بالموضوع
ثانيا على عجالة هذه بعض الخطاء التي اكتشفتها
Reptile
cool planes
those
run
radio
lousy
for Africa

رياض نت
31-05-2011, 11:42 PM
ممكن توضح هذي الاخطاء برنس اذا سمحت

prence1
03-06-2011, 04:40 AM
Thank you for your tring
here is the ansewr:J

favorite reptile 'Reptile' refers to snakes, lizards, etc. 'Animal' or 'mammal is needed.

is the cheetah. It is truly an amazing creature which can trot 'Trot' means to run slowly - for example: a horse trots - this is hardly applicable when speaking about the fastest animal on the face of the earth!

at a top speed of 60 m.p.h.! I've always wanted to go to the cool planes The planes of Africa are probably anything but 'cool' - 'hot' is a much better description.

of Africa to see the cheetah in action. I imagine it would be a disappointing Based on the speakers desire to see cheetah, disappointing isn't what he/she expects. 'Thrilling' would be appropriate.

experience looking at those cheetah run. A few weeks ago, I was watching a National Geographic special on the radio You watch something on the television, not the radio.

and my wife said, "Why don't we go to Africa next summer?". I hopped We use the idiomatic expression 'jump for joy' NOT 'hop for joy'.

for joy! "That's a lousy Like in the above example, the speaker is very excited about going. 'Lousy' is not appropriate. 'Fantastic' would be much better.

idea!", I stated 'Stated' is much too subtle. 'Shouted' is more appropriate.

. Well, next week our plain This is a homophone - the correct spelling is 'plane' which is a short, idiomatic form of airplane

leaves for Africa and I can hardly imagine 'Believe' is more appropriate here.

that we are going to Africa at first We use 'at last' to express something which finally happens after a long wait