المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : فرحت بالقبول ثم حزنت .

بنت الغوالي
18-08-2011, 10:47 AM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

كيفكم بدش بالموضوع على طول ......

أول مااتصلت عليهم اتطمن قالو انتي انقبلتي في جامعه Hull البريطانيه أنبسطت وقعدت افحط بالبيت ..:small (49)::girl face (186)::small (49)::small (229)::small (229)::small (229):

وقالوا لي انقبلتي في تخصص التيسول هنا انصدمت :smile (97)::smile (70)::smile (82): وعصبت وزعلت ولا كأني فرحت لأن حضراتهم طالبين لي تخصص انا ما طلبته . اه اه اه اه اه اه اه اه اه اه اه

الله لايوفقهم طبعاً انا طلبت منهم يغيرون التخصص ويحطون نفس التخصص اللي انا طالبته حسبي الله عليهم راحت 5 شهور ويقولون ليش ما اتصلتي عشان تاخذين القبول .. احس ودي امسكهم واكفخهم تكفيخ من قلب .

بالله من تفيدني عن التيسول ايش هو .

وانتبهو من المكاتب الوحده احسن شي تقدم لنفسها بنفسها وترتاح الله يريحنا منهم .

بنت الغوالي
24-08-2011, 09:54 AM
ما شاء الله 46 عدد المشاهدات لهذا الموضوع ولا فيه رد ؟؟؟؟ قولو مانعرف .

جزاكم الله خير

Shaun the sheep
24-08-2011, 11:07 PM
اتمنا ان المعلومات اللي لقيته تفيدك انا اللي فهمتوا انو التيسول في
linguistics

Frequently Asked Questions about Starting A Career in TESOL
Home : Career : Beginning a Career : FAQ Starting Career
Print this page Print this page E-mail this page E-mail this page

Whether you are new to the field or a seasoned professional, TESOL Career Services helps TESOL members build their careers.

If you are a new TESOL member or just starting your career, you may not be familiar with what TESOL is and does. TESOL, the field, includes teaching English as a second language (TESL) and teaching English as a foreign language (TEFL). The acronym, TESOL, refers both to the professional association and to the field as a whole. These acronyms are frequently misunderstood, so information about the distinction between these terms and a glossary of other acronyms common in the profession is included in the FAQs that follow.
TESOL is a professional association…

TESOL, the association, is a global, professional, individual (no institutional memberships provided), membership association for teachers of English to speakers of other languages. Teachers and others interested in the profession of English language teaching may join TESOL to receive TESOL’s serial publications and newsletters, attend annual conventions, use career services, apply for awards and grants, and make use of the association’s many leadership and professional development opportunities. For more information about the association and details about TESOL member benefits, please visit http://www.tesol.org/benefits.
TESOL refers to the field as a whole…

The field of teaching English to speakers of other languages is a professional activity that requires specialized training. The acronym, TESOL, refers to this profession in a general sense. Although a school or program may have the acronym, TESOL, in its name, it refers to the field as a whole and is not affiliated with the association, a distinction that is frequently confused.
A few words about what TESOL is not…

Because of the confusion about the name, TESOL, it is helpful to indicate as well what TESOL, the association, is not.

* TESOL is not a school and does not provide English-language classes or teacher certification programs.
* TESOL is not a governing, accrediting, evaluating, or certifying body and does not endorse, recommend, or otherwise comment on the quality, accreditation, employment conditions, name recognition, or overall value of any individual, institution, company, or organization.
* TESOL is not a placement agency and does not provide direct job placement services for job seekers or employers. While employers of TESL/TEFL professionals may advertise jobs on TESOL’s Web site and in TESOL’s membership newsletters, these organizations are not affiliated with the association, and TESOL does not coordinate fulfillment of the positions they advertise.

Whether you are new to the field, already in the field, a student, or an employer, as a first step, please review the FAQs before contacting TESOL further, since most questions are addressed there.

If you need more detailed information about starting or advancing your career, please consider joining TESOL. Career services information beyond that included on TESOL’s Web site is a member benefit. To keep membership dues affordable and respond to the needs of more than 13,000 TESOL members worldwide, TESOL can only provide personalized career services information to its members.

TESOL membership is open to anyone interested in the field. To join, please visit http://www.tesol.org/join.
TESOL Career Services Mission Statement

TESOL Career Services’ mission is:

* To provide forums through which job seekers and employers can interact, including (but not necessarily limited to) the online Career Center, Placement E-Bulletin, and annual Job MarketPlace.
* To observe employment trends in the field and provide current, general information to TESOL members.
* To monitor any unusual or egregious employment trends and direct attention to these to TESOL’s Advocacy and Government Relations Manager.

Please note that TESOL Career Services do not include professional career or academic counseling, legal assistance, or legal advice. As an association, TESOL must remain an impartial entity in all matters pertaining to relations between potential and existing job seekers and employers.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) For Those New to the Field

1. What are the differences between TESL and TEFL? What other acronyms are common in this field?
2. What type of degree do I need to teach ESL/EFL?
3. If my degree is in a field other than TESOL, do I need another degree?
4. Can I substitute experience for a degree? Can TESOL verify that my experience is the equivalent of a degree?
5. What is a TESL/TEFL/TESOL certificate?
6. How do I find a teacher education program (BA, MA, PhD, or certificate) in my area?
7. Can I get a degree via online or correspondence courses? Are they viewed as positively as other types of teacher-training programs?
8. Can TESOL recommend a teacher education program for me?
9. I do not have a degree or a certificate in TEFL, but I'd like to teach ESL/EFL. What job opportunities exist?
10. Can I teach ESL/EFL if English is not my first language?
11. Do I need to speak a language other than English to teach ESL/EFL? Do I need to speak the language of the country in which I plan to teach?
12. What is the typical salary range for teachers in the United States? Outside the United States?
13. Does TESOL have any jobs available in the country where I plan to work?
14. How can I find jobs in a particular country? What about living and working conditions in a particular country?
15. Can TESOL recommend a job placement agency? How about a good job Web site?
16. What country has the most jobs available?
17. What country has the fewest requirements for residency and work permits?
18. If I send you my resume, will you forward it to interested employers?
19. Does TESOL have an office where I live? If I come to TESOL’s office, can you help me find a job?
20. Does TESOL evaluate employers? How do I know if an employer is legitimate?
21. I still have questions. What should I do?
1. What are the differences between TESL and TEFL? What other acronyms are common in this field?

TESL refers to teaching English as second language: programs in English-speaking countries for students who speak languages other than English. Instructors teach ESL (English as a second language) similar to the way they might teach French to English speakers in France. In other words, if you are teaching English in a country where English is spoken, you will be teaching ESL.

TEFL refers to teaching English as a foreign language: programs in countries where English is not the primary language and is not a lingua franca. Instructors teach EFL (English as a foreign language) similar to the way they might teach French to English speakers in the United States. In other words, if you are teaching English in a country where English is not spoken, you will be teaching EFL.

TESOL, which stands for teaching English to speakers of other languages, is a general name for the field of teaching that includes both TESL and TEFL. ESOL (English to speakers of other languages) refers to the subject that is taught and includes both ESL (English as a second language) and EFL (English as foreign language). ELT (English-language teaching) is also sometimes used as a general term for the field as a whole.

TOEFL is another term you may see in the field, particularly as a requirement for admission to teacher training programs in the United States. TOEFL is the Test of English as a Foreign Language, an exam administered worldwide to international students applying to U.S. institutions of higher education. Most universities require students to have a particular TOEFL score, although that score varies by institution. Some ESL/EFL classes may include a TOEFL test-preparation component. The TOEFL exam is not affiliated with TESOL, the association, in any way. For more information about the TOEFL exam, you will need to contact TOEFL directly.
2. What type of degree do I need to teach ESL/EFL?

The type of degree, certification, or licensure you will need to teach ESL/EFL varies by the field (pre-K–12, higher ed, adult ed, etc.) and the country in wish you wish to teach. Generally speaking, the minimum qualification to teach English in private language schools throughout the world is a BA or BS and some type of TESL/TEFL certificate. To teach English in institutional or higher ed positions, the minimum requirement is usually a master’s degree in TESOL or a related field. For more detailed information about common qualifications in the field of TESOL, please visit the Finding a Teacher Education Program sections of TESOL's Web site.

There is no single degree, certificate, or license that authorizes or entitles an individual to teach ESL/EFL in all fields or in all parts of the world; the requirements are specific to the employer and the job. Like many other professions, ESL/EFL teaching requires you to narrow your focus a little, then try to match your qualifications to the requirements that are common to the field, subfield, or region in which you wish to work. You may want to look at job listings (and TESOL’s online Career Center is a good place to start!) and consider the requirements of those that interest you. That may help you better tailor your education to meet the requirements of the employers in your chosen subfield of ESL teaching.

In addition to general academic requirements, many countries have government or visa regulations with which ESL/EFL teachers must comply. These vary from country to country and may be quite strict. In the European Union (EU), for example, most ESL/EF jobs require candidates to be EU passport holders. In the United States, ESL teaching positions in public schools (pre-K–12) are highly regulated and require the applicant to hold a state-issued teaching license in the field in which they wish to work. You may want to contact the Department or Ministry of Education in the country in which you wish to work for more information about that particular country’s educational system. You may also want to contact the embassy of the country in which you wish to work for information about visa and work permit granting procedures.

TESOL does not coordinate the fulfillment of English language teaching jobs and cannot tell you what the requirements for jobs in a particular country or at a particular institution will be. Requirements for jobs in a particular country or even within an individual institution may vary considerably from one job to another. TESOL Web site includes general information on the requirements for English language teaching jobs, but if you have questions about the requirements for a particular job, you will need to contact the employer for information about those requirements. If you have questions about whether your qualifications meet an employer's requirements, again, you will need to contact the employer who will make that determination.
3. If my degree is in a field other than TESOL, do I need another degree?

Most TESL/TEFL jobs require at least some academic background in “TESOL or a related field.” The decision about what is considered to be related rests with the employer, but examples may include education, English, and linguistics. If your degree is in any field you consider to be related, it is up to you as a job seeker to demonstrate to the employer that you have the skills they require. If your degree is an unrelated field, you may want to consider supplementing your degree with a TESL or TEFL certificate. Information about these certificates follows in question 5.
4. Can I substitute experience for a degree? Can TESOL verify that my experience is the equivalent of a degree?

TESOL cannot answer this question. A common misconception is that someone who speaks English as a native language is qualified to teach it. ESL/EFL teaching is a professional activity that requires special skills. If you plan to apply for a job and you do not meet the employer’s requisite qualifications, it is up to you as a job seeker to demonstrate to the employer that you have the skills needed despite not having the formal training required. Remember, even if you have reached the level of professionalism the job requires without having formal training, strict visa requirements may prevent an employer from being able to hire you.

TESOL is not an accrediting or certifying body and cannot evaluate your credentials for you. You may want to contact a local university or college to find out if work experience, academic credits, nondegree classes, or other experience you might have is applicable for credit there.

TESOL's Board of Directors approved a Position Statment on Teacher Quality in the Field of English Language Teaching in June 2003.
5. What is a TEFL/TESL/TESOL Certificate?

Certificate programs, which may go under a number of names, including TESL, TEFL, and TESOL, are short-term programs that provide an introduction to ESL teaching. Generally speaking, there are two types of certificate programs: graduate certificates and independent certificates. Both usually require applicants to have a bachelor’s degree.

Graduate certificates are taught at the university level and generally include about half the number of required credits for a full master’s degree in TESL/TEFL. These usually take two to four semesters to complete. One advantage to this type of certificate is that it usually counts toward the completion of a master’s degree and may count toward state teaching certification in the United States.

Independent certificates are usually much shorter-term programs (two to six weeks). These courses focus on practical training and teach different language methodologies. It is important to understand that these programs do not provide a certification (that is, a licensure), rather, they provide a certificate stating that you have completed that particular institution’s TESL/TEFL curriculum. That curriculum, as well as admission requirements, tuition costs, and quality of education, varies from school to school, so you may want to look carefully at several different programs. If you plan to teach in the United States, please be aware that independent certificates are not usually accepted for employment and are not usually applicable toward a state teaching licensure or master’s degree.

No single governing body accredits all certificate programs worldwide or standardizes their curricula, although some may be accredited by one of the many regional accrediting organizations. A few institutions, such as CELTA and Trinity, have standardized curriculums that they offer at several locations. For more information about certificate programs, please visit the Common Qualifications section of TESOL’s Web site. For a statement TESOL’s Board of Directors recently approved concerning independent certificate programs, please see question 8.

Please be aware that none of these programs is affiliated with TESOL, the association, including those with TESOL in their names. Although a teacher education program may have the acronym, TESOL, in its name, it refers to the discipline and is not affiliated with the association. Please also be aware that because this field is somewhat unregulated, there are some unscrupulous programs. In some cases, teacher education programs have been known to phrase information about their programs to mislead potential students into believing that the institution is somehow endorsed, accredited, or otherwise affiliated with TESOL. TESOL does not provide teacher education programs and does not endorse or accredit any teacher education programs. TESOL is a professional, membership association and does not have institutional members.

TESOL does not maintain a list of independent certificate programs and cannot provide information about specific programs. If you need additional information about a particular program, you need to contact the institution directly.
6. How do I find a teacher education program (BA, MA, PhD, or certificate) in my area?

Due to the large number of teacher education programs available worldwide, TESOL does not maintain a complete list of them. For a starter list of BA, MA, PhD, Graduate Certificate, and some other certificate programs is available in the Teacher Ed Programs section of TESOL’s Web site. If you do not see a program listed in your area, you may want to consider contacting some local universities to inquire whether they offer such a program. You may also want to search online, or contact the Department or Ministry of Education in the country in which you wish to find a teacher education program for information about institutions that may offer such courses locally.
7. Can I get a degree via online or correspondence courses? Are they viewed as positively as other types of teacher-training programs?

Degree programs and certificate courses are offered via distance learning. Due to the large number of distance-learning programs available worldwide, TESOL does not maintain a complete list of them. General information is available in the Teacher Ed Programs section of TESOL’s Web site. You may want to consider contacting some universities in your area to inquire whether they offer such a program. You may also want to search online.

TESOL cannot answer questions about how distance-learning degrees compare to classroom degrees in the eyes of potential employers, as the field is too varied to ascribe a single opinion to all employers. You may want to consider contacting some potential employers in the field or subfield in which you wish to work to ask about the types of degrees they prefer.
8. Can TESOL recommend a teacher education program for me?

TESOL does not evaluate teacher-training programs and cannot comment on individual institutions. As an association, TESOL must be impartial and cannot direct potential students to one program or type of program over another. TESOL does provide tips for evaluating teacher-training programs.

If you are considering a degree program in the United States or Canada, you may also want to purchase TESOL’s Directory of Teacher Education Programs in TESOL in the United States and Canada 2005–2007. This book includes detailed descriptions of BA, MA, PhD, and some graduate certificate programs in the United States and Canada and may help you find a program that meets your needs.

For those who may be considering an independent certificate, TESOL’s Board of Directors recently approved the following statement:

An independent TESL or TEFL certificate program, which is a program that is neither accredited nor affiliated with an accredited postsecondary institution, can serve as a gateway to the field and profession of English-as-a-second or foreign-language teaching for those who have proficiency in English. TESOL recommends that an independent TESL or TEFL certificate program should be taught by qualified teacher educators and offer a balance of theory and practice regarding pedagogy and methodology, including a minimum of 100 instructional hours plus a supervised practice teaching component.
9. I do not have a degree or a certificate in TEFL, but I'd like to teach ESL/EFL. What job opportunities exist?

Pay scales tend to be low for those without either a TEFL certificate or a master’s. If you are untrained and plan to search for a job, you will most likely find a position with low pay, no benefits, and many work hours. It is usually easiest to obtain these entry-level positions by applying for jobs on site. There is a wealth of volunteer opportunities available throughout the world as well. Local literacy programs often include an ESL component. In addition, aid agencies place volunteer teachers throughout the world. TESOL does not have a list of these agencies or programs and cannot suggest a specific agency or program. You may want to search online or in your local library for resources.

Native speakers or very proficient speakers of English sometimes can obtain tutoring and freelance positions in countries where English is not the first language. It can be difficult to earn a living with this approach, and many countries, particularly those in Western Europe and East Asia, have restrictive employment and visa policies.
10. Can I teach ESL/EFL if English is not my first language?

Certainly! Some ESL/EFL employers may prefer someone who is proficient in both the native language of their students and in English or someone who has had the experience of learning English as a second language.

TESOL takes a strong advocacy approach in this area as well. Jobs posted on TESOL’s Web site are not permitted to include language that refers to the language background of the applicant. Contact TESOL’s Nonnative English Speakers in TESOL (NNEST) Caucus to learn more about this topic.
11. Do I need to speak a language other than English to teach ESL/EFL? Do I need to speak the language of the country in which I plan to teach?

Speaking a second language is not necessarily required to enter the field of TESOL, but it is beneficial, in general, to have experience in learning another language and to have knowledge of another culture. If you are living and working in a non-English-speaking country, you are not necessarily expected to speak the language of the host country, but you will likely find your stay more comfortable and rewarding if you begin to learn the local language.
12. What is the typical salary range for teachers in the United States? Outside the United States?

It is difficult to answer this question accurately due to the wide variety of ESL/EFL teaching jobs available worldwide. In the United States, ESL/EFL jobs may be full- or part-time and may be paid on an annual salary, hourly wage, or per-class basis. Generally speaking, full-time teachers are paid based on an annual salary. Part-time teachers, particularly teachers of adult ed or adjunct faculty at colleges and universities, may be paid an hourly wage or per class. Salary differs by geographic region as well to accommodate wide ranges in the cost of living throughout the United States. You may also want to contact the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, which has general information about salary and benefit ranges for teachers in the United States. You may want to contact the Department of Education in the state in which you wish to work for more information specific to that region.

The answer is more complicated for jobs outside the United States. There is no single, governing body for all the world’s ESL/EFL jobs, so there is no known single source for accurate statistics for all countries. You need to search on a country-by-country basis for information about salaries and benefits. You might do this informally, by watching for jobs in a particular country until you get an idea what the range of salaries and benefits might be, or you may do more formal research. You might consider contacting the embassy of the country in which you wish to work to inquire whether that country has some government entity that tracks such statistics. There are sometimes articles and Web sites devoted to information about ESL/EFL jobs in a particular country as well.
13. Does TESOL have any jobs available in the country where I plan to work?

Although TESOL membership includes Career Services, TESOL Career Services do not include direct teacher placement. TESOL does not operate language schools and does not coordinate fulfillment of ESL/EFL teaching jobs for any school. TESOL Career Services has many other resources available to job seekers, including the online Career Center, the Placement E-Bulletin, and the annual Job MarketPlace.
14. How can I find jobs in a particular country? What about living and working conditions in a particular country?

You may want to visit TESOL’s JobFinder first. The jobs posted there change regularly, so new jobs may be posted at any time. If you are having trouble finding jobs on the JobFinder for the country in which you wish to teach, you may want to look elsewhere online. You might also try the Web sites of some of TESOL’s affiliates, because some of these have job boards as well. There are also jobs available through aid agencies such as the U.S. Peace Corps, the VSO, and the English Language Fellows Program. ESL placement agencies exist as well.

Regarding living and working conditions, the U.S. Department of State and the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) World Fact Book have excellent country profiles available on their Web sites. You might also want to consider contacting the embassy of the country in which you wish to work, which may be able to direct you to government agencies that have more detailed information available.
15. Can TESOL recommend a job placement agency? How about a good job Web site?

TESOL’s Web site includes a job board, the online Career Center. TESOL cannot recommend a job placement agency or suggest another job board. TESOL does not evaluate job placement agencies or job web sites and does not maintain lists of either. As an association, TESOL must remain impartial and cannot direct job seekers to one employer or agency over another.
16. What country has the most jobs available?

Again, because there is no single governing body for all ESL/EFL jobs worldwide, no statistics exist for which countries have the most jobs. TESOL can only address this question based on the association’s experience with recruiters. On the online Career Center, jobs are posted regularly in China, Japan, Kuwait, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, the United Arab Emirates, and the United States, among others. A list of some of the recruiters that participated in a recent Job MarketPlace will also help give you an idea where there is a demand for ESL/EFL teachers.
17. What country has the fewest requirements for residency and work permits?

The answer to this question is a function of the relationship between the job seeker’s country of origin and the host country. The U.S. Department of State recognizes 193 independent nations and an additional 62 states with special sovereignty. To address all the possible combinations of country of origin and host countries, TESOL would have track 65,025 separate laws! As a job seeker, you need to research the residency and employment laws that apply to citizens of your country of origin.
18. If I send you my resume, will you forward it to interested employers?

Due to the large number of TESOL members and others worldwide who are seeking ESL/EFL jobs, and the large number of jobs available throughout the world, TESOL does not coordinate communications between jobseekers and employers. You may want to consider posting your resume in TESOL’s online Career Center. Once you have set up a profile and posted your resume, you may edit your resume or remove it any time. Resumes may be posted confidentially, if you so choose.
19. Does TESOL have an office where I live? If I come to TESOL’s office, can you help me find a job?

TESOL has only one office, located in Alexandria, Virginia, USA. TESOL has more than 90 affiliates worldwide, but these affiliates are entirely separate organizations with independent memberships and activities. While TESOL and its affiliate share a special relationship, membership in one does not constitute membership in the other.

Because TESOL is an international organization, with members in more than 125 countries, all of TESOL’s Career Services resources are designed to be accessible either online or at the annual Job MarketPlace.
20. Does TESOL evaluate employers? How do I know if an employer is legitimate?

TESOL does not evalutate employers, but provides tips to help job seekers evaluate potential employers. TESOL has also begun publishing a series of articles based on interviews with employers to help job seekers get a better sense of what it is like to live and work in particular countries.
21. I still have questions. What should I do?

If you are a TESOL member, please feel free to contact TESOL Career Services at (تم حذف الإيميل لأن عرضه مخالف لشروط المنتدى). Although TESOL Career Services do not include professional career counseling, legal assistance, or legal advice, we will try to help answer your question.

If you are not a TESOL member, please be aware that TESOL Career Services is a member benefit. To be able to provide assistance to our more than 14,000 dues-paying members worldwide, TESOL staff is unable to provide additional, customized responses to nonmember inquiries.

TESOL membership is open to anyone with an interest in the field. Individual membership dues are US$75 a year with discounts available for students, retirees, and joint memberships. For information on how to join and details about additional TESOL member benefits, please visit http://www.tesol.org/join.

بنت الغوالي
25-08-2011, 03:11 PM
مشكوره وربي يجزاك الجنه ماقصرتي . انا ادري انه له دخل باللغويات بس فيه ناس قالوا ان داخله فيه اللغه العربيه واذا فيه لغه عربيه ماله داعي اتغرب برا عشان اللغه اللي متوفره عندنا هنا بكثره اروح ادورها برا ليش ؟ .
هذا هو المقصد هل هو متعدد اللغات ؟

Shaun the sheep
25-08-2011, 06:24 PM
مشكوره وربي يجزاك الجنه ماقصرتي . انا ادري انه له دخل باللغويات بس فيه ناس قالوا ان داخله فيه اللغه العربيه واذا فيه لغه عربيه ماله داعي اتغرب برا عشان اللغه اللي متوفره عندنا هنا بكثره اروح ادورها برا ليش ؟ .
هذا هو المقصد هل هو متعدد اللغات ؟

امين واياكم
انا من راي ما اشوف ان له علاقه بللغه العربيه انا عندي اقتراح ليش ما تسالي دكتور في الينجوستكس
المهم اذا درستيه لاتنسي تجيبي لي معلومات عنه والله يوفقك يا رب

:small (371):

بنت الغوالي
26-08-2011, 11:50 AM
المشكله ياعزيزتي إني ما أقدر أدرسه لأني معلمه والمعلمه حاكرتهم الوزاره في تخصصات معدوده ومن ضمنها طرق التدريس وتنمية المواهب , لما طلبت من المكتب يجيب لي قبول في الأدب الإنجليزي كان لسا موجود الأدب الإنجليزي بعدين نزلوا قائمة جديده وحذفوا شي أسمه أدب أنجليزي والمتخلف اللي بالمكتب لما راجعتهم وكلمتهم راح حط لي ذا التخصص حسبي الله عليه وألحين طلبت منه انه يلغيه وتخيل له 5 شهور ولما أكلمهم يقولون مسافر .

Shaun the sheep
26-08-2011, 09:29 PM
ان شاء الله ما يصير الا كل خير للك يااختي

E-courses
29-08-2011, 02:02 AM
هذا حصل لحكمة من الله ما نعلمها والحمد لله على ما قضى وقدر وبالنسبة للغويات فليس لها علاقة باللغة العربية لانك بتخصصي في الانجليزية وطرق التدريس ارى انها اقرب لك بحكم عملك وربي يوفقك ويسعد قلبك

لغة العيون
21-09-2011, 11:21 PM
الخيرة فيما اختارها الله

أم عجلان
24-09-2011, 12:15 AM
قهر والله ياختي
طيب وش رايك باللي قعدت تطامر وتمتحن ستيب وقدرات و تحريري بجامعة ام القرى مسائي ولما جا وقت ان الأسماء حقت المرشحين للأمتحان التحريري ما طلعوا ولا وااااااااااااحد من قسم اللغه ألأنجليزيه !! ليش لأن النصاب ما أكتمل والعدد قليل جدا ..والمغزى من هذا كله ( يعني همهم بس) الفلوس.

foshia dove
30-09-2011, 02:09 PM
الله ييسر لك يارب

استاذه امل
30-09-2011, 03:51 PM
الله يستر:girl face (190)::girl face (190):

استاذه امل
30-09-2011, 03:51 PM
http://www5.0zz0.com/2007/12/07/20/61043092.gif

ابوووعرب نت
21-10-2011, 03:10 AM
الله يفرج همك

Gab
25-11-2011, 03:33 AM
:smile (86): اتمنى اللي عنده خلفيه يساعدك :smile (86):

almujalli
06-12-2011, 12:59 AM
TESOL
Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages

تدريس اللغة الإنجليزية للناطقين بغيرها

وهو تخصص ممتاز جداً ومطلوب

Good Luck

camtok
08-12-2011, 07:21 PM
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/8275/goodtopicnw7.gif

mlaak
24-12-2011, 01:52 AM
انا عشت في امريكا وهالتخصص يعتبر من اقوى التخصصات واكثرها طلب لااننا احنا كغير ناطقين للغه الانجليزيه نحتاجه

وهو عباره عن لغويات وقبوله صعب

فانصحك فيه تخصص جدا رائع وعليه طلب

انا حاليا ابحث عن قبول فيه

الله يوفقنا جميع

سامي النصيري
26-12-2011, 01:26 PM
السلام عليكم اختي

انا رحت التعليم وسألتهم بحكم اني معلم لغة انجليزيه
قالوا لي لاجل نبتعثك لازم تجيب قبول بتخصص المناهج وطرق التدريس
أو مسمى مشابه لهذا المسمى
طبعا أفضل شئ بعد البحث هو تخصص التسيول tesol
أولا سهل موش صعب ومقرراته مفيده لك لغويآ و مميزاته كثييييييييييره بصراحه اعجبني
المهم اني حصلت على قبول من ثلاث جامعات في بريطانيا بهذا التخصص
طبعا مو عن طريق مكتب أنا راسلتهم شخصيآ وهذا أفضل من المكاتب لأني اخترت المدينه اللي ابي والجامعه اللي يبيها كيفي
مايجبرني المكتب على جامعه يكون له تعامل معها ويلهف فلوسي
ولكن بعد ماحصلت القبولات من بريطانيا وكنت راغب فيها لأني سبق ودرست فيها ولي معارف فيها
وكمان قريبه لو حبيت انزل للسعوديه
ولكن اقنوعوني اصحابي بالتغيير والآن جالس اراسل جامعتين بأمريكا الأولى في ولاية اوهايو و الثانيه في انديانا
وكنسلت بريطانيا رغم اني حصلت على قبول من ثلاث جامعات والرابعه بالطريق

رأيي الشخصي تخصص التيسول حلو وخفيف وسهل توكلي على الله

اذا كنتي معلمه وحابه ان تبتعثي على حساب وزارة التربية والتعليم لازم تتبعي شروطهم
ومن شروطهم انك تحضري قبول يخدم تخصصك ويوجد عندهم قائمه بالتخصصات المطلوبه
حصلت عليها منهم وحملتها على جهازي
بإمكانك تتأكدي منهم
واذا عندك استفسارات أخرى انا حاضر

رأيي الشخصي تخصص التيسول حلو وخفيف وسهل توكلي على الله

الاحساس الهادي
01-01-2012, 02:07 AM
ربي يوفقك ويوفقنــآ

والله دخل براسي هذا التخصص هصوصا اني معلمه

O202
14-01-2012, 10:28 AM
يااارب يووفقك وعسى تكره شي وهو خير لك ولاتكدرين فرحتك بقبوالك
و مثل ماقلو الاخوان انه تخصص حلو مطلووب
وعساه ربي يوفقك..

rose4u
14-01-2012, 07:45 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
انامعلمه وحابه ابتعث عن طريق الوزارة اش اسوي و ماهي الاجرأت

جزاك الله كل خير وبارك الله فيك

طرخوم الطراخمة
15-01-2012, 10:55 AM
:smile (92): لا أعلم عنه شيئاً للأسف لعل الإخوة أفادوك و يفيدونك

صمت الحياة
18-01-2012, 02:54 AM
يعطيك العافية على التميز الدائم ؟

krjo
21-01-2012, 08:34 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيمهلا
انا درست دبلوم تيسول بكندا بالعكس سهل وحلو نفس طرق التدريس
ومفيد لك كمعلمه وممتع يعني ماتحسي انك تدريس من جد شي صح ممكن فيه مصطلحات جديده بس ما تحسي انه دراسه صعبه ولازم تنجحي بيها الله يوفقك بها وهذا اتوقع احسن من اللغويات او اي تخصص ثاني والوزاره تبي هذا التخصص عشان تبتعثك

Ayshah
22-02-2012, 04:20 AM
السلام عليكم
بناااات انا بامريكا وانصح اي وحده تدور على قبول ماتروح مكاتب الشغله بسيييييطه مرا وانا ممكن اساعد اي وحده تبي قبول هنا

انا مشكلتي اني ابي اي رقم او ايميل لاي مشرفه لغه انجليزيه من مكتب البديعه ضروووووري ولاني هنا وراحت علي كل الارقام والايميلات حتي اسمائهم نسيتها :smile (73):

بليييييز اللي يقدر يساعدني بادعيله من قلب

Nona1399
31-03-2012, 12:40 PM
مرحبا عزيزتي
انا ادرس هذا التخصص بجامعة الملك سعود وهو اقرب التخصصات للمناهج وطرق التدريس
ونصيحتي لك ان تكملي دراستك فيه
فهو ممتع وممتاز ومن احدث التخصصات
هنا في الجامعة يوجد مواد عامة ندرسها بالعربي ولكن بالخارج لا اتوقع ذلك
تمنياتي لك بالتوفيق

فيزيائية1
15-04-2012, 06:04 AM
[center]انا ما اعرف للاسف
ربي يوفقك وينور بصيرتك
الخيرة في اختيار الله لك[/

center]

ramblingrose
14-06-2012, 05:08 AM
الله يسر لنا جميعا . قولوا آآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآمين

الطرف الحنون
14-12-2012, 09:57 PM
هلا والله هئا رقم مشرفتي بس ناسيه اسمها والله ٠٥٥٢٥٧٧٥٦٦ انا اللحين في مدرسه معلمتها مبتعثه مشاء الله لا تكونين انتي مها

سامي السامي13
10-05-2013, 01:53 AM
أدعوكم لزيارة موضوعي على هذا الرابط

http://www.saudienglish.net/vb/showthread.php?t=114401

و أي استفسار بخصوص إكمال الدراسة في الخارج حاضرين

Scholaship
19-05-2013, 11:38 AM
بالعكس تخصص التيسول جدا حلو و مطلوووب كثير ..