السؤال الثاني:
هل يصح أن نقول him للحيوان؟ اذا لايصح ماذا نقول بدلا عنها؟

M.o_o.N
20-09-2011, 08:14 PM
السلام عليكم

للحيوان و الجماد يأخذوا it

it's body = it's shape

و النقطة هذي فيها نظر

we can use ‘he' or ‘she' to refer to an animal that is a pet. In fact, we nearly always do this. Not only do we use this when the animal is our own pet, but also when we meet someone else's pet for the first time. For example, if I meet a dog in the park, I will probably ask the owner, "What a lovely dog, how old is he?' I say this even if I am not sure if the dog is a boy or a girl because it would be rude to say, "How old is it?"So, what about when we refer to wild animals? I think that in general we usually use ‘it' as the pronoun for them. For example, you are walking in the countryside with a friend. You see a wild deer and point it out to your friend, "Can you see that deer? It's under the big tree over there."

بالعربي

ممكن نستخدم it he she
مع الحيوانات الاليفة اللي لها اسماء

اما الحيوانات المتشردة و الشرسة فقط it

ابورشا
23-09-2011, 07:25 PM
عزيزي بالنسبة لقواعد اللغة الأساسية فإننا نستخدم it طبعاً ... ولكن في العامية يستخدمون his و him للحيوان وبالطبع كمعلمي ومعلمات انقلش لابد ان نلتزم بالقواعد ..... وشكراً

bigevil
23-09-2011, 07:33 PM
وصلولك الاخوان المفيد العامية غير القواعد .. واللى انا لاحظته ان الحيوان اذا كان نكره يستخدمون معه it بس بمجرد ما يكون معرفه يتحول الى he \ she حتى لو كان حيوان مشرد ..

اتمنى وصلتك المعلومه