المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : كن في عون اخيك المسلم يكن الله في عونك

مينوله
22-09-2011, 03:23 PM
السلام عليكم

يونت 1 ليسن 5
التيتشر تبي مننا نكتب رسالة وتبيها الاحد وانا بسافر اليوم ومو راجعه الا السبت بالليل وابي اكتبها الان الله يعافيكم الي عنده رساله يكتبها هنا لان برنامج الوورد مايفتح معاي كذا اذا حملت شي وفتح الوورد مايفتح

الله يعافيكم ضروري ابي الرسسالة جعلكم بالجنه :(:(:(:(:( والله من الصببح وانا احاول ماقدرت حتى لو كتبت مابكتب الرساله صح لان ماعندي ماعند جدتي

من فرج عن مسلم كربة من كرب الدنيا فرج الله عنه كربة من كرب يوم القيامة، ومن يسر على معسر يسر الله عليه في الدنيا والآخرة،

نادية7
22-09-2011, 04:01 PM
الله يوفقك هذي من اعمال الزملاء هنا ف المنتدى بس اكتبي مانقص من البيانات لانها شخصية

Dear Sir,

Iam a pupil at …………..Secondary School here in …………….. . My class-mates and me are learning about hospitals and doctors at the moment in our English classes .We would be very interested in visiting a hospital to find out what it is really like . Is it possible to arrange a visit to your hospital for my class ? We would come on any weekday at any time .

If this is not possible , can somebody from the hospital come to our school and talk to the members of the English Club about a day in the life of a doctor at a hospital ?

I am looking forward to hearing from you . Thank you .

Your faithfully,

لا تنسي طريقة كتابة الرسالة و العناوين فيها

مينوله
22-09-2011, 04:16 PM
Dear Sir,

I am a pupil at ...... Secondary School here in riyadh My class-mates and I are learning about civil defense and firemen at the moment in our English classes .We would be very interested in visiting a civil defense to find out what it is really like . Is it possible to arrange a visit to your civil defense for my class ? We would come on any weekday at any time .

If this is not possible , can somebody from the civil defense come to our school and talk to the members of the English Club about a day in the life of a firemen at a civil defense ?

I am looking forward to hearing from you . Thank you .

كذا كويس طيب ؟ ولا مايصير ؟

مينوله
22-09-2011, 04:19 PM
الله يوفقك يااناديه ويسعدك ويحقق كل امانيك يارب مثل مافرجتي همي يفرج همك

نادية7
22-09-2011, 04:59 PM
الله يوفقك و يفرج لك الهم

ب التوفيق