المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : My dear uncle

غاردينيا
29-03-2006, 01:37 AM
....This piece of writing is a part of my heart ... I hope you accept it
In our lives there are remarkable characters which have great effects upon us. Some of these characters are historical one and other are temporary characters either from the family or out of the family.
In my own life I have many characters which have a big impact on my feelings, behaviors , thought , and my choices. one of these great people is my dear uncle who I lost last year. I am trying to write about him although in my depth I feel that I cannot describe his great soul. He was an angel walking on the earth with physical nature .
He was the father figure of my life. He made me an educated person. I do not really know how that happened, but I think I was trying to imitate his nobility , his consciousness ,his intelligence and his seriousness.
He had a deep sense of responsibility towards his family and his society . He was always beside me when I needed him. He supported me at different sides of my life. I believe in this saying " every man dies, but no every man really lives " yes not all people really live, because life means great and different things , it means your achievements , your communicating with others , your good opinions about humanity and your love. With this perception of life I believe that my dear uncle really lived ,although his short life. I love him and I will love him forever .

enigma
29-03-2006, 02:04 AM
Dear

غاردينيا

I can feel your pain dear sis cause I've been through a similar situation when my closest uncle died few years ago of liver cancer

Your words reminded me of how sweet and gentle he was

People with real character are not easily forgotten dear

Your uncle's memory will last for ever as long as you hold his love and keep it with you

Thanks for your touching and sincere words ,they reflected the beauty within your pure soul

الغاليه
29-03-2006, 03:21 AM
May Allah bless his soul

he still lives in u.... some how u managed 2 keep him going

it's a great piece...ur writing I mean

miss beauty
29-03-2006, 09:19 PM
People with real character are not easily forgotten dear

Thanks sister >> ( u are a good writer ) & u have a sensetive feelings & i like that !!!

Thanks 4 sharing such a good thing like this with us !!! ;)

تفاحة القلب
05-04-2006, 03:00 AM
may god bless his soul
your words goes out from your heart and goes in our hearts,your sensitive feeling remembered me my brother , may god bless his soul