المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : ارجوا مساعدتكم ..ضروري

88 waleed
21-10-2011, 06:39 PM
السسسسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

... اريد مساعدتكم .. في تصحيح هذا البلاقراف .. من ناحية القواعد ..

Studied in primary school Jedarah Bani Saad and graduated second semester of 1425-1426 Corresponding to 2005 with a GPA 96,50% and overall grade Excellent.
Next , moved to middle stage and graduated second semester of 1428-1429
Corresponding to 2008 with a GPA 97,23% and overall grade Excellent .
After that, I go to Begran secondary school I studied first secondary then,I choose scientific specialization. I study this subject mathematics, physics ,chemistry and biology .
Last year's secondary lam graduated second semester of 1431-1432
Corresponding to 2010 with a GPA 98,46% and overall grade Excellent .
Finally , I joined the university of Taif in department of computer science

The student received a perfect .-
- I go to management talent in Taif and listen to lecture about Nanotechnology by Najm Alhosainy doctor in faculty member in Taif University Department of physics science .

Beauty
21-10-2011, 11:00 PM
وعليكم السلآم ورحمة الله

أبشري عزيزتي هذا البرقرآف بعد التصحيح والتدقيق

I studied in the primary school of Jedarah Bani Saad and graduated from the second semester of 1425-1426 Corresponding to 2005 with a GPA 96,50% with an excellent level.

Next , moved to the middle stage and graduated from the second semester of 1428-1429 Corresponding to 2008 with a GPA 97,23%
with an excellent level .
After that, I went to Begran secondary school and studied first secondary then,I chose scientific specialization. I studied these subjects : mathematics, physics ,chemistry and biology .
Last secondary year l graduated from the second semester of 1431-1432
Corresponding to 2010 with a GPA 98,46% with an excellent level .
Finally , I joined to the university of Taif in the department of computer science

The student received perfectly .-
- I went to the management talent in Taif and listened to a lecture of Nanotechnology by Najm Alhosainy doctor in faculty member in Taif University Department of physics science .

سمش الت
28-10-2011, 08:17 PM
مساء الخير
أشكرك الله يوفقك ويبارك فيك
معليش المعرف مختلف
مع السلامة