المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : love you

فـيصـل
06-11-2011, 02:48 PM
Hi everyone.... how are you Today

recently, i stayed away from this wonderful section not because I have nothing to share but i was really busy busy busy....my start in Saudienglish was from here..at that time a plenty of thank expression came to me on first Subject i've wrote i wouldn't believe that all these thank expressions for me !!! ...it was real start...turning point in my mission here.....i promise you all i will not be away... and if I didn't write anything remember that all of you in the bottom of my heart.......i Love you all

Faisal

● Ṡeяεиiτч . . ☆
06-11-2011, 07:48 PM
Faisal

For me, it the first time I see atopic written here by you and what a lovely topic indeed.
Full of honest and true feelings, please keep writing bro and don’t stop passing by
Best regards & good luck .

prettyالسبهه
07-11-2011, 04:03 PM
hi Faisal
actually I was here in EC section and
I saw ur old topic such
chatting with us
which is consider one of wonderful topic here
then we missed a new one form u
welcome back bro

Twinkle
08-11-2011, 01:47 AM
welcome baaaaaaack

ابوأسيل العسيري
19-11-2011, 12:20 PM
Welcome Faisal ,,, they are really amazing what u said... your feelings are so appretiated of {me{ actually ..... i am so ,,,,
happy to see your topic to reply,,,, dear brother i have a request and i hope to help me ,, sharing together to enhance our ability to use english correctly at least with composing such texts ..and showing other members to check our language ,,through ...grammer.... structures and any thing they can note,,,,,

soooooo sorry for bothering .... but i deeply hope to help me finding the suitable way to develop our english,,, in writing at least .......

gooooooood luck i hope ...

تواي
28-11-2011, 12:05 AM
wounderful

postgraduate
17-12-2011, 10:22 PM
Faisal

You were and still are brilliant. What you have done is remarkable. I personally got benefit from what I have seen and browsed of your marvellous topics and participations . Indeed you are still here even if the moments would keep you little bit away from us .Good luck man .Wish you a happy life wherever you are

iceteacher
17-12-2011, 10:31 PM
well friend Faisl
no one plame u 4 being busy that's life
but be sure whenever u back r run or sleep
we will be waitng 4 u and welcome u back all the time
:girl face (192)::girl face (192)::girl face (192):