ظريف
متفائل
فريد
لذيذ
مؤثر

Declan
01-12-2011, 12:48 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
اخي الكريم هذه الترجمة ان شاء الله تكون المطلوبة ...
n- ملحوظة
o- الامثل
u- الامثل
r- نادر
g- رهيب
h- حار
n-لطيفة ، أنيقة ونبيلة الطبيعية
o-متفائل...
-u-فريد
t-لذيذ
i- مثير للإعجاب، لا يمكن تصوره

انت الوحد الذي ابحث عنة ,
احبك في ذهابي وايابي للقمر ,
لا استطيع ان اتخيل حياتي بدونك , انت حياتي ,,,

Master2010
01-12-2011, 04:27 PM
need your help ( what is the origin of the word Jumb ? thank for all

حسين جادر
01-12-2011, 04:42 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته الحمد لله والصلاة والسلام على أشرف الخلق محمد وعلى آله وصحبه أجمعين
I need halp you in a love ‎.
انا محتاج المساعدتك في الحب

Declan
01-12-2011, 06:24 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
اخي الكريم حسين جادر المشاركة الاولى مفهومة وهذا مساعدتي لك ...
JUMP (1), to leap, spring, skip. (Scand.) In Shak. As You Like It, ii. 1. 53. The frequentative form jumper occurs in Sir T. More, and jombren in Chaucer; see quotations s.v. Jumble. Hence the word jump may be referred at least to the 14th century, though, apparently, once a rare word. Of Low German, or Scand. origin.—Swed. dial. gumpa, to spring, jump, or wag about heavily and clumsily (Rietz); cf. Swed. guppa, to move up and down. + Dan. gumpe, to jolt. + M.H.G. gumpen, to jump; gumpeln, to play the buffoon; gempeln, to jump, dimin. form of prov. G. gampen, to jump, spring, hop, sport; see Schmeller's Bavarian Dict.; cf. M.H.G. gampelmann, a buffoon, jester, one who plays antics. + Icel. goppa, to skip. β. Fick (iii. 101) gives the Teut. base as GAMB, and connects these words with Icel. gabba, to mock; see Gab (Gabble). But I would rather connect jump with jib; see Jib (2), Jib (3). Der. jump, sb., used in the sense of 'lot' or 'hazard,' Antony, iii. 8. 6. Also jumb-le, q.v., and jump (2).

بس المشاركة الثانية غير مفهومة .... يمكن توضح اكثر ...؟ وعلى فكره سامحني كلمة ( Help ) وليس (Halp )

Declan
01-12-2011, 06:25 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
اخي الكريم حسين جادر المشاركة الاولى مفهومة وهذا مساعدتي لك ...
JUMP (1), to leap, spring, skip. (Scand.) In Shak. As You Like It, ii. 1. 53. The frequentative form jumper occurs in Sir T. More, and jombren in Chaucer; see quotations s.v. Jumble. Hence the word jump may be referred at least to the 14th century, though, apparently, once a rare word. Of Low German, or Scand. origin.—Swed. dial. gumpa, to spring, jump, or wag about heavily and clumsily (Rietz); cf. Swed. guppa, to move up and down. + Dan. gumpe, to jolt. + M.H.G. gumpen, to jump; gumpeln, to play the buffoon; gempeln, to jump, dimin. form of prov. G. gampen, to jump, spring, hop, sport; see Schmeller's Bavarian Dict.; cf. M.H.G. gampelmann, a buffoon, jester, one who plays antics. + Icel. goppa, to skip. β. Fick (iii. 101) gives the Teut. base as GAMB, and connects these words with Icel. gabba, to mock; see Gab (Gabble). But I would rather connect jump with jib; see Jib (2), Jib (3). Der. jump, sb., used in the sense of 'lot' or 'hazard,' Antony, iii. 8. 6. Also jumb-le, q.v., and jump (2).

بس المشاركة الثانية غير مفهومة .... يمكن توضح اكثر ...؟ وعلى فكره سامحني كلمة ( Help ) وليس (Halp )

شمعه معطره
02-12-2011, 06:48 AM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/9220/1200136029mw2.gif

noticeable = جدير بالملاحظة

optimal = الأمثل ، Unbelievable = لا يصدق , غير معقول

rare = نادر

awesome = رهيبة

hot = ساخن , حار

nice = لطيف ، nifty = أنيق ، noble = نبيل ، natural = طبيعي

optimistic = متفائل

unique = فريد