29-11-2011, 11:07 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
أحبتي أتمنى منكم تساعدوني تكفوووون
بكرة عندي برزنتيشن أدري متأخرة بس توني أدري عن المنتدى
أتمنى منكم المساعدة وجزاكم الله خير الجزاء
أنا سويت البرزنتيشن وهو عبارة عن اعادة التدوير ل الزجاج إلى حوض سمك
بس أبيكم تشيكون لي على القرمر + لازم أستخدم الـpresent progreessive
وانا ما استخدمته :(

I have unusual idea to make an aquiear .First find in the trash unused pig glass. Second cut the glass to match squits.Therd but the glow at the edge of the squire but it to gather .bring organic matter from the sea but it in the aquir.forth bring materials and sand from the sea advice but a motor in the water for occegin(O2) .on this me safe our environment for the glass by recycle it.

والله يفرج لكل من يساعدني :smile (16):

The Consellor
30-11-2011, 12:26 AM
حبيبتي يبدو ان القرامر كويس بس فيه اخطاء كثيره بالسبيلنق ياليت تصححينها لانها ما اتضحت لي بعض الكلمات
عشان اساعدك في القرامر
بانتظارك

The J0G0 231
30-11-2011, 12:41 AM
I have unusual idea to make anaquiear. First of all, we have to find unused big glass.then cutting the glass to match squits. the third step is putting the glow on the edge of the square to put on the top of the edge some natural materials from the sea .After that we have to put sand which we are going to bring it from the beach. Followed by sinking water . Finally, we have to bring a motor which is support fish by O2 . This method may safe our environment by recycling glasses to a useful items ..
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته..
الله يوفقك اختي
شيكي عليها واذا في شي ما عجبك احنا بالخدمه ..

]

Ms pearl
30-11-2011, 12:56 AM
معليش النت علق عندي :(
الله يسعدكم دنيا وآخرة على تفاعلكم
أوك بشيك وأرد لك :$

Ms pearl
30-11-2011, 01:32 AM
ممكن تشيكين على التعديل
I have unusual idea to make an aquarium. First of all, we have to find unused big glass. then cutting the glass to a squares. the third step is putting the glue on the edge of the squares. put it together. bring some natural materials from the sea .After that we have to put sand which we are going to bring it from the beach. Followed by sinking water . My advice is bring a air motor which is support fish by Oxygen. This method may safe our environment by recycling glasses to a useful items.

وجزاك الله خير

The J0G0 231
30-11-2011, 04:20 AM
اهلا اختي ..
اتاكدي انو square من دون s في النهايه هيا مهي جمع هيا مفرد وفي الجمله اللي قبل الاخيره my advice is bringing an motor
النقطه التانيه انو انا مافهمت قصدك لما قلتي put it together ما فهمت مقصدك بس اتاكدي انو اللي تقصديه يكون وصل معناه للاخرين
ربي يوفقك

Ms pearl
02-12-2011, 09:49 PM
والله ما ادري بالنسبة للجمع :(
وأقصد انه نضع القطعتين على بعض .

Ms pearl
02-12-2011, 09:51 PM
معليش ممكن تشيكون على القرمر قدمت البرزنتيشن بس تسليمه على ورقة بكرة وتقول صححي القرمر :(

I have unusual idea to make an aquarium. First of all, we have to find unused big glass. then cutting the glass to a squares. the third step is putting the glue on the edge of the squares. put it together. bring some natural materials from the sea .After that we have to put sand. which we are going to bring it from the beach. Followed by sinking water . My advice is bring a air motor which is support fish by Oxygen. This method may safe our environment by recycling glasses to

Ms pearl
03-12-2011, 09:23 PM
أنتظر ردكم تكفون ساعدوني :(

أرونهـ ..!!
11-12-2011, 06:04 PM
الله يوفقكم