المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Seven Wonder Of The World

Salsa
09-04-2006, 11:33 PM
I like to read about success stories , I bleieve that they are extremly important to us . Not to look dawn on other , but to gain strnegth from them and in turn apply thier lessons to the chalng we face as we set out towords our owen dreams .
we have heard about the seven wonder of the world , but this story tells us about other totally different seven wonders :
A groub of students was asked to list what they thought were the '' SEVEN WONDER OF THE WORLD '' Though they were some disagreement , the following recevied the most vote :
1. Egypt`s Great pyramids .
2. Grand Canyon .
3. Taj Mahal .
4. Panama Canal .
5. Empire State Building .
6. St. peter`s Basilica .
7. China`s great wall .
while gathering the votes , the teacher noticed that one quiet student hadn`t turn in her paper yet . So she ask the girl if she was having trouble with her list . the girle replied , '' Yes , a littel . I couldn`t quite make up my mind because there were so many '' .
The teacher said '' well , tell us what you have , and may be we can help .''
the girl hesitated , then read , '' I think the SEVEN WONDER OF THE WORLD are :
1. To see .
2. to hear .
3. to touch .
4. to taste .
5. to feel .
6. to laugh .
7. and to LOVE .
The girle think that the thing we over look as simple and ordnary and that we take for grented are truly wonders !
Remember that the most precious things in life can not built by hand or bought by man , and don`t forget that Allah '' god '' gives you a lot of blesses in your life be great full about it and thank your Lord for it .

enigma
10-04-2006, 12:13 AM
If we just try to listen to the wisdom of youngsters we would've been better human beings

I agree with you that certain things in life shouldn't be taken for granted

Welcome dear and thanks for your wise post

nosa
10-04-2006, 06:10 PM
waw salsa

in fact i affected with girl"s thinking
how she c 2 faithfully site which the most ignore them
really nice story

Hopefully you'll see your name in each
place in our saudis garden honey
keep on plz

nosa

T.Sultan
10-04-2006, 06:33 PM
salsa

Youngsters are the pillar of every country. Let us treat them wisely. Thank you for your wounderful post.

الغاليه
10-04-2006, 11:32 PM
she's soo right

they r the great wonders we have...but rarely apprciate

thank u dear sister

زهرة وفى
15-04-2006, 01:02 AM
thanks my dear

for nice topic

keep up