انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Awt12 تصحيح تعبير

السلام عليكم

ممكن تصححون لي التعبير

Every one has a talent and I have a talent.The talent is a gift from Allah and we must use it for satisfied Allah
    When I was at Secondary school there was a competition for beautiful voice. I was hesitant to participate in this competition ,but my friends adviced and encourged me to participate to show people that I have a talent . It was scary and wonderful feeling at the same time when I sang in front my friends and teachers. And then they announced that Iam the winner I was so happy
    At the end I was very proud of my self .

ابيه بكرة الاحد عشان الاثنين عندي برزينتيشن عن البيرسونل اكسبيرينس

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: تصحيح تعبير

in front of my friend ********** i was the winner

انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: تصحيح تعبير

Every one has a talent and i am pretty sure , I have a talent.The talent is a gift from Allah and we must use it, to thank Allah For example,
    when I was at Secondary school there was a competition for a beautiful voice. I was hesitated to participate in that competition ,but my friends adviced and encourged me to participate to show people that I have a talent . Any way, It was a scary and wonderful feeling at the same time. when I sang in front of my friends and teachers. And then they announced that Iam the winner I was so happy

Hopefully i could edit it for u, any way i am still learning too, so i may had a mistake :(

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. طلب مساعدة في تصحيح تعبير
    بواسطة العربي المتميز في المنتدى منتدى تعليم اللغة الانجليزية
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 05-01-2012, 02:43 PM

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •