تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2011
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Paraphrase

السلام عليكم..

الله يجزا اللي يساعدني ويوفقه ياارب

مطلوب مني واجب..وسويته واخذت 1 من 5 لكثر الاغلاط

مطلوب مني اطلع مقال عن موضوع بحثي واخذ منه براقراف واسوي له برافريز مختصرر يعني اختصر واكتب كلمات من عندي واسوي كوتيشن يعني اي كلمه اقتبسها من الكااتب احطها بين قوسين واكتب اسم الكااتي والسطر او البراقرراف

انا اخترت هذا البراقرراف
    The journals helped us to meet our students' individual needs easily. The journal gave each student an avenue to ask specific questions about anything he/she was unsure about. Admittedly, error analyses of students' writing or teacher-student conferences may be just as useful in diagnosing students' weaknesses. However, they are often not practical because they are time-consuming. With our constraints of time and class size, we found journals to be more convenient in diagnosing and meeting students' individual needs, thereby helping us to individualize instruction and feedback.

او هذا

Journals also helped our students improve their writing because they enjoyed a sense of their audience. They consciously wrote to communicate with us through their journals. Since we responded to the content communicated rather than correct the errors, they enjoyed a certain freedom not usually found in the writing they did for their other subjects.

من هذا المقال..

http://www.melta.org.my/ET/1990/main10.html

بليزز صروري...

هنا اتوقع مثال له زي ماسوا الكااتب

The traditional approach emphasizes the written product, especially the mechanics of the language. Students write to demonstrate their competence in thinking, organization and exposition. Their ideas are assumed to be all thought out and the organization all laid out. However, research has proved these assumptions wrong. In looking at how good writers write, researchers have found writing to be a medium of intellectual discovery, as echoed in E.M. Forster's words: "How do I know what I write until I see what I have to say?" (quoted in Murray, 1982: 86).

ياليت احد يعرف له ويسااعدني...

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2011
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: Paraphrase

حبيبتي اولا الله يسهل عليك
    ثانيا وش المطلوب مافهمت انتي
    ايش تبين بالضبط حتى احاول اساعد
    وبالنسبه للاقتباس تقدرين تكتبين
    He said