الموضوع: essay

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2011
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Awt4 essay

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    لو سمحتو ساعدوني ابغى essay عن التسوق عبر الانترنت ضروري يكون اربع براقرافات وكل براقراف يكون فيه توبك وكل توبك يتكلم عن نقطه غير التانيه
    ويسلمو

انجليزي فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: essay

هذي براقرافات بعناوين متنوعه جمعتها من عدة مواقع

Internet Shopping

Internet shopping is one of today's most popular activities for shopper people. Shopping on the Internet can make people relax and take their time to think about the product that they want to buy. Internet shopping is getting used to be more familiar to people in this society today's. Holiday is coming soon most of the people will spend they money on shopping and gifts. Therefore, I think Internet is the better way for people to shop. Shopping on the Internet is a handy for Christmas shopper. When I shop on the Internet I found is more favorable then I go to mall to shop. For example, I can sat at home and move my mouse and click on the items that I want to buy it. On the mall I have to go look the store location and then after I find the store location I have to find the items location in order for me to buy it. On the Internet you can buy any thing from books to clothes, or house supplies. Also, on the Internet we can request they send the merchandise or deliver the items to our own family
    . People rely on the Internet shopping during the holiday such as so many reasons: save time, convenience, no traffic problem, and less stress, after we get out from work or school. These are the most major problem that we used to see in the mall during the Christmas season. Therefore, Internet is a easy way for people in the small area to shop and buy their holiday gifts. In addition, shopping on the Internet can make people relax and less stress. Especially, during the holiday season most of the people in the United States really want to save much time for the house decoration. Also, to avoid the bad attitudes from some people at the waiting line to check out at the cash register. Most of the people in the United States want to save much time as they can. For all these reason, shopping on the Internet is a great experience for many people. In addition, long waiting lines in cash register and mislays where the merchandise locates. Therefore, I think shopping on the Internet is release the stress for people and avoid so many problems as we shop as the mall. Therefore, I think Internet shopping is the best choice for all of the people to shop for the holiday gifts. Most of the people don't want to go the mall and fighting with the crowded traffic and people in the mall to shop for the gifts. Internet shopping would also save a time for traffic congestion or crowded traffic.

[U]Internet Shopping - Good or Bad ?[/U]

Shopping on the Internet is increasing but would you do business this way?

The Internet?s popularity has dramatically escalated over the past few years and has become an integral part of daily life. It has wide spread uses ranging from, obtaining information, downloading files, business advertisement to Internet commerce, which plays a major part in Internet practice. Our social structure is pressuring society to connect to the Internet, with schools world wide becoming more Web based and universities now have lectures, which can be solely viewed over the Internet. Within the next few years the potential and capabilities of the Internet are endless. With that in mind the following assignment will examine a continuously flourishing component of the Internet, Internet shopping. Although Internet shopping is on the increase, it will never surpass conventional shopping, as the ?experience of shopping? is lost, it is open to fraud and the ?try before you buy? concept does not occur. From this information,it could be stated, ?The promise of Internet shopping is drowning in a flood of deceit, customer dissatisfaction, fraud and misappropriation. The Internet is best known for being a information superhighway, not a superhighway to the shopping mall.?

Shopping from the convenience and comfort of your own home may have its apparent advantages; no more standing in line, no more hassles. Currently people are using the Internet for shopping largely as it offers some benefits when compared with conventional shopping, for a narrow range of goods and services. Given that, there are still concerns about risks involved ? many issues from security of credit cards to privacy

Purchasing products from the Internet has major disadvantages when compared to conventional shopping. A significant problem is you cannot see the store you are buying from. On the Internet, it can be difficult to know whether the business you are dealing with is honest or not.

[U]Benefits of Shopping Online -[/U]

Top 10 Reasons why Online Shopping is the Best

Because of the numerous Benefits of Shopping Online more and more people these days prefer Online Shopping over conventional shopping. There are many reasons why I think online shopping is the best too.

1) Convenience: The convenience of this method of shopping is what I like best about it. Where else can you do shopping even a midnight wearing your night suit? You do not have to wait in a line or wait till the shop assistant is ready to help you with your purchases. You can do your shopping in minutes even if you are busy apart from saving time and avoiding crowds. Online shops give us the opportunity to shop 24 x 7 and also reward us with a ‘no pollution’ shopping. There is no better place to buy information products like e-books. Immediately after the payment is made one can download the information. And downloadable items purchased online eliminate the need for any kind of material goods at all.

2) Better Prices: Another thing which fascinates me is the cheap deals and better prices I get from online stores because products come to you direct from the manufacturer or seller without middlemen involved. Many online shops offer discount coupons and rebates. Apart from this, the Online Store is only required to collect sales tax if they have a physical location in our state even if we buy from a store across the world.

3) Variety: The choices you can get for products are amazing. One can get several brands and products from different sellers at one place. You can get in on the latest international trends without spending money on airfare. When you shop online, you can shop from retailers in other parts of the country or even the world without being limited by geographic area. These stores offer a far greater selection of colors and sizes than you will find locally. Apart from that, How many times have it happened that you spend your money reaching a local shop only to find that the product you need is out of stock? Some online shops have a provision to accept orders without stock and ship it across to you when the stock becomes available. You also have the option of taking your business to another online store where the product is available.

4) Send Gifts: Online Shopping makes sending gifts to relatives and friends easy, no matter where ever they stay. Now there is no need of making distance an excuse for not sending a gift on occasions like Birthday, Wedding Anniversary, Marriage, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day etc.

5) Fewer Expenses: Many times when we opt for conventional shopping we tend to spend a lot more than the required shopping expenses on things like eating out, traveling, impulsive shopping etc.

6) Comparison of Prices: Online shops make comparison and research of products and prices possible. Online stores also give you the ability to share information and reviews with other shoppers who have firsthand experience with a product or retailer.

7) Crowds: If you are like me, you would like to avoid the crowds when you do the shopping. Especially during Festivals and Special events the crowds can really give a head ache. Crowds force us to do a hurried shopping most of the time. For me grumpy or irritating people and those who smell bad are a huge turn off. Crowds also create a problem when it comes to finding a parking place nearby where you want to shop and going back to your vehicle later loaded with shopping bags.

8) Compulsive Shopping: Many times when we go out on Shopping we end up buying things which we do not require because of the shop keepers up selling skills. Sometimes we even compromise on our choices because of the lack of choices in those shops.

9) Buying Old or unused Stuff at low prices: Online Shops make it possible for us to buy old or unused stuff at rock bottom prices. If we want to buy antiques there is no better options than online stores.

10) Discreet Purchases: Some things are better done in privacy. Online shops are also best for discreet purchases like adult toys, sexy lingerie and so on. Online Shops enable me to purchase under garments and lingerie without the embarrassment that there are several people watching me and my choices.

Shopping Online Risks

The power the Internet has given to the consumer is far more power than any seller has wanted to give. In fact, when the Internet hit its big-boom, sales and marketing divisions had to completely rethink their plans. Today, you can find anything online at extremely low prices from thousands of different websites. There are some risks involved when you shop online, though. Examine these risks before you ever think about buying anything online.

When you enter a website, you’ll want to know that it is secure. When a website is secure, it means that all your personal data will stay personal, and no one on the outside will be able to access this information. This includes your credit card number, name, address and sometimes your social security number. If you go shopping on a website that isn’t secure, your data may be out in the open for anyone to pick up and use.

Another risk with shopping online is that there are many website built just to phish account names and passwords. Many times, these websites look identical to major shopping sites like eBay or Amazon. If you enter your name and password on these websites, they will just use it to log into your real accounts, buy things, and steal your identity. You might not notice until you look at your credit card bill at the end of the month.

Products themselves can be falsified on websites. It is always important that you try and find the real product at a store and test it out before you make an impulse buy, another infraction made by online buyers. Buying without thinking or without hesitation may lead to some bad experiences down the road.

Shopping online can be very beneficial, saving you time and money. If you don’t know how to protect yourself and your money, though, you may end up wishing you had just gone to the nearest big-box branded store instead.

اتمنى اكون وفقت في طلبك
    ان احسنت فمن الله
    و ان اخطأت فمن نفسي
    تذكروا دائما حديث الرسول صلى الله عليه و سلم
    ( ( ان الله وملائكته واهل السموات والارضين حتى النملة في حجرها وحتى الحوت ليصلون على معلم الناس الخير ))

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2011
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

يسلمو اخ الحسام على الرد والله يعطيك الف عافيه

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2011
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

يسلمو مره شوكرن ماتصدق قد ايش فرجت عليا همي هارجع وارتبه باسلوبي واضيف الاشياء اللي عندي
    مررررررررررررررره يسلمو يعطيك الف عافيه ويكتب لك اللي فيه الخير

انجليزي فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

الحمدلله
    اهم شي دعواتك لي
    ان الله ييسر لي القبول في الماجستر
    تذكروا دائما حديث الرسول صلى الله عليه و سلم
    ( ( ان الله وملائكته واهل السموات والارضين حتى النملة في حجرها وحتى الحوت ليصلون على معلم الناس الخير ))

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2011
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

سبحان الله

انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2011
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

شو هيدا بدي اكتب موضوع مثل هيك

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. How to Write Essay, Great Essay, Academic Essay, Academic Writing ( In briefly)
    بواسطة :lost lady: في المنتدى منتدى تعليم اللغة الانجليزية
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 04-09-2009, 01:20 AM
  2. Writing an essay, 8 simple steps ... :)
    بواسطة الزهرة الخضراء في المنتدى Literature courses
    مشاركات: 11
    آخر مشاركة: 24-02-2009, 07:24 PM
  3. write essay
    بواسطة أسومة2 في المنتدى منتدى تعليم اللغة الانجليزية
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 04-10-2006, 10:19 PM
  4. Do you have an essay writing exam ? Do you fear from failure ? If yes..press here
    بواسطة الغزاله في المنتدى منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية العام
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 19-09-2006, 12:03 AM
  5. كيف تكتب مقالة باللغة الانجليزية essay
    بواسطة smartteacher في المنتدى منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية العام
    مشاركات: 4
    آخر مشاركة: 06-04-2006, 06:07 PM

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات