تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2004
    الدولة
    Jeddah
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: Wife & Chwening gum hhhhhhhhhh

Hi all ,

I really laughed and laughed and laughed .................................................. .................... and laughed .................. and still laughing ................ because you , women , have proved something in my mind hhhhhhhhhhh " this time I'll keep it secret "'

Come on women ! I didn't mean any offence " trying to be gentle this time hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh " ....

Ok ok ..... I have to admit that I'm disappointed in the men of the forum ...... Only two men participated in the topic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I smell " conspiracy " .................

هبلة عنقلنزي :

Women are the best thing in life !!!!!!!!!! I do agree with you because they make us laugh . Reading your first name proves that the joke is a real one hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .

ميس :

Ok ... I have looked at my face in the mirror and have said : " Thanks God I haven't got married yet " .. I think when I get married , I'll never have a chance to look at the mirror because I'll be busy all the time listening to your bla bla bla hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Miss. Cow ,

Thank you so much for the participation .

Aseel ,

You hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .... Aseel , I won't talk a lot .... Look at the following names :

1-هبلة عنقلنزي :

2- Miss. Cow

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh What do you think ?

ام بسمة :

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you call yourselves : Farashaat ..... Now I can easily end this war by going to the market and buying : Raid " .......... Thank you so much for being " butterflies " ... " no hard feelings "

Enigma ,

Come on ............ believe me , Hitlar will never forgive me if I surrender because you , women , are easy to defeat .... hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

صهيل

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Would you please read your reply again ?? Then answer the following question : Can you pull your teeth out and eat without them ??? So , we're useful ... But chewing gum will be thrown after minutes of chewing hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh " No hard feelings"

Let's see your logic .....

ام حمودي

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dear sister , I haven't brought anything to myself .....Belive me , the war will be going on in this forum till you declare your defeat ............

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية صهيل الأصايل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2005
    الدولة
    بيت من افديه بعمري
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Let's see your logic .....

هلا بزائري

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية Meant To be
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2006
    الدولة
    DaRknEsS of NoWhErE
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Definitely true, hhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Brother, you know what just go for it as long as I'm here with you

By reading all the replies, I swear to God I couldn't stop laughing

What I do think, that Aseel and J.J once they read my reply, they will say, Meant To Be has just come to ignite the spark of the war again, no way ladies, coz Sultan has just brought the laughter hhhhhhhhhhhhh

Well done BROTHER

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية Aseel
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2004
    الدولة
    Saudi Arabia
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

T. Sultan

Well, I took your side and betrayed Om Basma

I told them to stop the war against our dear supervisor

But

It

Seems

That

I'm

Gonna

Join

the war

So , you're gonna get Raid to get rid of us Ha

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

OK. then enjoy the war brother

Regarding the names you mentioned , they're gonna kill you for sure hhhhhhhhhh

Meant to be

Welcome back brother, we missed you

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •