النتائج 1 إلى 7 من 7

الموضوع: ابغى مساعدتكم في هذه القصيده !_!

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

A030 ابغى مساعدتكم في هذه القصيده !_!

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    كيفكم
    ان شاءالله بخير
    ممكن تساعدوني في شرح القصيده >>>مايكون اكثر من براقرفين
    واستخراج التشبيهات
    وشكل القصيده
    والموسيقي
    ضروووووووووووووووري
    الله يسعدكم
    لاني مالقيت عنها شي في النت

هذه هي القصيده
    I, Too, Sing America
    by Langston Hughes

I, too, sing America.

I am the darker brother.
    They send me to eat in the kitchen
    When company comes,
    But I laugh,
    And eat well,
    And grow strong.

Tomorrow,
    I'll be at the table
    When company comes.
    Nobody'll dare
    Say to me,
    "Eat in the kitchen,"
    Then.

Besides,
    They'll see how beautiful I am
    And be ashamed--

I, too, am America.

انجليزي جديد الصورة الرمزية rossetto
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2009
    الدولة
    in a chaos
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: ابغى مساعدتكم في هذه القصيده !_!

hi
    ,who is the poet ?
    what is the title of the poem may be I can help U
    "May every sunrise hold more promise, every moonrise hold more peace."
    anon.

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

هذه هي القصيده

هذه هي القصيده
    I, Too, Sing America
    by Langston Hughes

I, too, sing America.

I am the darker brother.
    They send me to eat in the kitchen
    When company comes,
    But I laugh,
    And eat well,
    And grow strong.

Tomorrow,
    I'll be at the table
    When company comes.
    Nobody'll dare
    Say to me,
    "Eat in the kitchen,"
    Then.

Besides,
    They'll see how beautiful I am
    And be ashamed--

I, too, am America.

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟ ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
    بلييييييييييييييييز احد يسااعدني في القصيده
    ضروووري

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

up
    up

up
    up

انجليزي مشارك الصورة الرمزية MOON LASS
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    take this paragraph honey i hope that it is useful for you

Langston Hughes is talking about being black in America. He says that he is the darker brother and still loves this country very much. Society has put him down all his life, like when he says, “they send me to eat in the kitchen”. But secretly he is gaining power and growing stronger. Langston says, “They send me to eat in the kitchen, when company comes, but I laugh, and eat well, and grow strong”. When he says “Ill be at the table When company comes”, and when he says ill be at the table, he means he is there to stay because he wants to be apart of society and has something to say. Later, when they try to put him down, they realize how beautiful he is, and they’ll be ashamed of themselves. When people try to put him down he laughs and grows from it, and doesn’t let them discourage him anymore, and that is his reaction to harsh behavior. Then he says, “When company comes. Nobody'll dare, Say to me," Eat in the kitchen," Then. Besides, They'll see how beautiful I am And be ashamed---”. Also Langston goes from saying “I, too, sing America” to “I, too, am America” That shows how he went from just rejoicing America to becoming a part of it. Langston Hughes does not use any rhyming in this poem. I think he does that because he is not trying to rhyme or have any schemes. The poem is more like a story that teaches a lesson, in the form of a poem. Langston Hughes style is focusing on African American struggle and culture, in America. For a long time, blacks have been held back and harassed. For instance, there was slavery, and there is still racism, and discrimination. Langston Hughes is trying to make a point about Africans in America, and he says it in a way, where he is a servant or a slave to whites. That blacks a thriving in America and nobody will stop them, or try to put them down, because “Besides, They'll see how beautiful I am”

I, too, am America” (526). This line is almost perfectly parallel with the first line of the poem as he goes from saying “I, too sing America,” to “I, too, am America.” The difference is that in the first he is showing how he rejoices over America, whereas in the last he is showing how he truly is a part of America.

The writer suddenly introduces ‘they’. We easily assume that he is in the period of time when segregation existed. The effect of this is that it makes the reader develop sympathy. It conveys the black man as an outsider while ‘they’ have control of everything.

this poem foreshadows the uprising black movement toward freedom and equality within the country and discusses the shame whites will experience after realizing the disgusting nature of their treatment toward blacks.
    and this is another essay analyizing the poem

The poem "I, Too" by Langston Hughes is an excellent example of a poem using the word "I" as something other than its literal meaning. "I, Too" is about the segregation of African Americans, whites and how soon segregation will come to an end.
    The first line of "I, Too" uses the word "I" right away. The line states "I, too, sing America". This meter in particular is as important as the entirety of the poem. It means not only whites are Americans, but African Americans are citizens and should be treated equally. In the following stanza, the word "I" is used several times. The first line of the second stanza states "I am the darker brother" -- meaning he may be African American, but he is still an American. The following five meters state "They send me to eat in the kitchen. When company comes, but I laugh, and eat well, and grow strong". The use of "I" here is showing that African Americans do not worry about what is being done, but how they are growing stronger as segregation continues, knowing soon they will be equal.
    The third stanza shows what the future will be like, or as Hughes uses the metaphorical "tomorrow." The stanza reads "Tomorrow, I’ll be at the table when company comes. Nobody’ll dare say to me, "Eat in the kitchen," Then". The use of "I" helps showing the African American community will soon rise and be one with the rest of America.
    The fourth stanza concludes in a way which states African Americans are not inherently bad, but inherently good. The stanza reads "Besides, they’ll see how beautiful I am and be ashamed – I, too, am America". Here Hughes says that once African American's are recognized as equal, everyone will see they are not bad and that they are beautiful as well as part of America.
    Langston Hughes is a talented poet who uses metaphors and his own style of writing to increase the effectiveness of his overall message. His usage of "I" helps reiterate that he too is an American and will not be let down by society nor will other African Americans. "I, Too" depicts the view of African Americans in the past and their strength to move forward.

good luck

moon lass

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية Try To Reach
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2006
    الدولة
    J e d d a h
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

مشاركة: ابغى مساعدتكم في هذه القصيده !_!

بيض الله وجهك يا فتاة القمر

[MARK="CC66CC"]
    الحساب الأول وهو خاص بمادة اللغة الانجليزية
    http://www.4shared.com/dir/9540021/6...7/sharing.html
    الحساب الثاني وهو ايضاً مكمل للغة الانجليزية مع بعض الخلفيات
    والملفات العربية الطيبة وبرنامج نور على الدرب لأبن باز رحمه الله
    http://www.4shared.com/dir/20133589/...0/sharing.html
    والحساب الثالث والاخير هو حساب اسلامي عام
    http://www.4shared.com/dir/8109169/b...e/sharing.html
    يوتيوب

واجمل المنى للجميع [/MARK]

المواضيع المتشابهه