تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Awt12 عاااااااااجل جعل ربي يعزها ويحقق امانيها ويفرج عليها دنيا واخره

مراحــــــــب
    تكفووووووووووووووون ولي يخلي لكم اهلكم ويسعدكم ويستر عليكم
    دنيا واخره وفرحكم بااغلى حبايبكم ويصلح حال كل من تعزونه
    ياااااااااااااااااااااااا اااااااارب الي يساعدني يصير لها شيء حلو وتسعد به طول عمرها
    انا طالبه ثالث انجليزي عندنا ماده اسمها عرض شفهي نشرح اي موضوع
    اول شيء شرحنا قروب انا وخوياتي واخترنا موضوع العسل وشرحنا عنها بالانجلش
    الحين كل وحده تشرح لحالها وانا مولاقيه موضوع حلوه لان الحين اختبار وتقيم بصراااااااااااااحه
    انا ضعيفه بالانجلش في وحده من الاخوات الي يوفقها حطت موضوع كيف تقيمي حالك بالانجلش وطلع مستواي متوسط سالب كخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخ
    المهم اريد محاضره كامله بالانجلش وكلماتها سهله
    اذا مااقدرتوا تسولوي محاضره اريد بس افكار لمواضيع مثلا في احد اقترح علي بر الوالين بس ابوي يقولي مفردات الدين صعبه
    تكفون منتظره ردوردكم

انجليزي مشارك الصورة الرمزية MOON LASS
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: عاااااااااجل جعل ربي يعزها ويحقق امانيها ويفرج عليها دنيا واخره

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

take it easy sister it will be easy

I brought for you two of my researches one is about smoking and its effects

SMOKING
    For most people smoking is the one activity that is most likely to damage your health, and stopping should be seen as an absolute priority to improve your long term well being. It is never too late to stop smoking, since once you stop your risk of smoking related illnesses decline, and even if damage has been done, stopping will reduce further damage.
    40% of smokers die before retirement age through heart and lung disease and cancer. Often death can be a long drawn out process over years as the heart and lungs gradually stop working, resulting in progressive debilitation and distress.
    Ingredients

Tobacco firms have admitted putting 600 secret ingredients and additives in cigarettes, 40 of them are known to cause cancer in humans. Cigarette contains acetone ammonia benzene cadmium carbon monoxide formaldehyde hydrogen cyanide lead mercury nicotine tar

Dangers of Smoking.

General.
    • Cancer of the lung.
    • Cancer of the throat.
    • Cancer of the mouth.
    • Cancer of the cervix.
    • Heart and blood vessel disease including heart attacks.
    • Lung disease including chronic bronchitis and emphysema.
    • Sperm count reduced.
    • Halitosis (bad breath).
    • Osteoporosis (thinning of the bones)
    • Earlier menopause.
    While Pregnant.
    • Prematurity and low birth weight.
    • Increased risk of miscarriage.
    • Increased risk of death after birth.
    Passive Smoking (breathing in the smoke from a smoker).
    • Children in a household with a smoker have a higher risk of pneumonia, bronchitis, ear disease, asthma attacks and sudden infant death is twice as likely compared to a non-smoking household.
    • Those who inhale smoke passively on a regular basis may run the same risks, although to a lesser extent, as actually smoking.
    Smoking in Saudi Arabia

• In 1972, 4.5 million Kg of tobacco was imported with a cost of 117 million SR
    • In 1981, 37 million Kg of tobacco was imported
    • In 1984, the number jumped to 42,375,000 Kg of Tobacco with a cost of 1173 million SR
    • In 1988, 35,788,000 Kg of tobacco was imported
    • In 1989, 37,513,000 Kg of tobacco was imported
    • In 1991, 38,000,000 Kg of tobacco was imported with a cost of 1400 million SR
    • In 1998, percentage of smokers in Saudi Arabia reached 53%
    • As per the Charitable Anti-Smoking Association, 10% of the educated women are smokers
    • 17% of the female doctors in Riyadh are smokers as per the Charitable Anti-Smoking Association
    • Saudi Arabia is considered to be the fourth country in the world in regards of cigarette consumption ( Watan News Paper 19/04/1422)

and the 2nd one is about
    mobiles

Discoveries and inventions of devices are always welcomed till humans find a way to waste their benefits and be harmed by them. This was the case when many scientists discovered the harmful rays that affect our bodies from the excessive use of mobiles. Mobiles were invented with positive thoughts of having easy communication especially in emergencies. However, humans discovered recently that mobiles have physiological, social and economical adverse effects.

One of the physiological effects of using mobiles excessively is cancer. Brain cancer is most frequently developed on the side of head to which the person holds his mobile. There are rules for using mobile to avoid their harms. They should be used in a call that lasts no more than five minutes. They should not be used while driving the car to avoid accidents. They should be used by adults only. In an article that was published in New York Times last December, a child got into a coma because his mother's mobile rung in his mouth." He thought my mobile is a lollipop" child's mother justified.

A part from the Physiological effects, mobiles have dramatically effected our society. Youth and teenagers especially, use mobiles wrongly for showing off. They insist to carry them for showing that they are stylish. They think that the most recent fashionable mobiles which they have add to their prestige in front of their friends. This may cost their parents a lot of money and if their parents refuse to pay, they may steal or make any thing to satisfy their needs for showing off. Beside this, according to many magazines, mobiles have created mobile jerks all over the world. A mobile jerk is basically someone who does not exercise discretion while on the phone. An example of such a situation took place when I was in a restaurant trying to enjoy my lunch, and a young woman was talking so loudly on her cell phone that I could hear every single word she was saying. What made matters worse is that the content of her conversation was inappropriate for the public to the extent that I was about to take her mobile and break it. My lunch experience was ruined by this lack of respect.

Above all these is the economical expenses which every on of us suffers from. As a result of the excessive use of mobiles, the monthly bills are always horrifying. Undoubtedly, any one of us prefers to use his mobile than to use his land line phone because it is easier to get the number of the person you are going to call as well as being sure that he will answer you personally. But the shock comes when your bill exceeds one thousand Riyals. The remote effect is that you will find yourself paying ten thousands Riyals every year on calls only.

Shortly, inventions are meant to be beneficial for human beings if we know how to benefit from them. The mobile is one of such inventions that need to be used for the right purposes only - i.e. in emergencies as it can be easier to keep in touch for a reasonable period of time. We may, then, be safe from or at least reduce the adverse physiological, social and economical effects of excessive use of mobiles.
    you choose one and memorize it and present it

i hope they will help you

JUST PRAY ALLAH FOR ME AND TELL ME WHAT WILL happen with you

GOOD LUCK sweety

Moon Lass

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

مشكووووووووووووووووووره اختي ربي بعالي سماءه يوفقك ويحقق الي تبينه بس انا كان ودي بموضوع جاهز على بور بوينت لان شرحي الاثنين ومايمديني اعمله لان بعد عندي اختبارات
    بس جد مشكوره على جهودك

انجليزي فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

تصدقين اول مرة أسمع بهالمادة أنا كمان ثالث إنجليزي بس أدرس مواد الأدب الإنجليزي بس عن جد الله يوفقك وييسهلك ويجعلك من الناجحين فيها بتقدير عالي

انجليزي جديد الصورة الرمزية soso cute
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

يــآ قلبي حاسه بمعناتك ^_^

أنا مثلك عندي هذي الماده

شوفي هذا الرابط فيه عروض بور بونيت والمواضيع من الـ A للـ Z

http://www.pppst.com/themes.html

والله يوفقك ^_^
    يمنع وضع اكثر من صورة او صور نسائية او صور ذات حجم كبير