النتائج 1 إلى 6 من 6

الموضوع: طلب ضروري وعاااجل

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Awt12 طلب ضروري وعاااجل

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته لو سمحتوا ابي منكم تعبير عن المملكة العربية السعودية ما يقارب 15 جملة بأسر وقت أنا منتظر ردكم وأكون لكم من الشاكرين ,,,

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: طلب ضروري وعاااجل

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has the most important spot in the world. This place is called Makkah which has the holy mosque . Kingdom of Saudi Arabia considers the first country of producing oil in the world. So,these two features give the kingdom priority among the countries of the world even Muslims or non-Muslims. King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz is the king of Saudi Arabia and he is one of the wise presidents of the world. On the other hand ,Kingdom of Saudi Arabia consists of five regions . These regions are, the middle, the eastern ,the western, the southern and the northern region. Riyadh is the capital of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia which is located in the middle region. Makkah and Madinah are the two Islamic cities are located in the western region. Madinah has the mosque of prophet Mohammad peace be upon him. This mosque is the second important mosque in the world. Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has three international Airports that connect it with all over the world. These airports are King Abdulaziz, King Khaled and King Fahad. finally , Saudi Arabia is very peaceful country because of applying the Islamic law.
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة app.linguistics ; 05-05-2009 الساعة 09:44 AM

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

ألف شكر على مجهودك الرائع,,,

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

salam dr-subahi

i got your message but unfortunatelly i couldn't reply because my membership still new.

anyway , i am sorry for what i did.

thank you

انجليزي جديد الصورة الرمزية روحي سوسو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

للرفع ااااب

شخصية بارزة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2004