النتائج 1 إلى 12 من 12

الموضوع: وأفضل الناس مابين الورا رجل ... تقضى على يده للناس حاجات

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2005
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

وأفضل الناس مابين الورا رجل ... تقضى على يده للناس حاجات

وللمرة الثانية ع التوالي ..استفزع فيكم يالنشااامى ...

عندي اسئلة (بإذن الله سهلة) أنا عارفة بتقولون ليش ماحليتيها طالما انها سهلة ؟؟؟؟

أرد وأقول : ابغى افتح لكم باب فضل وتقضون للناس حاجه

تعرفون قاعدة (present real/unreal conditioal)?????

fill in the blanks with either if or when
    *.........I am late to work , my boss gets very angry ــــــــــــــ
    * .......I leave work , I usually go to the fitness center to work outــــــــ
    ........he eats ,he triesto choose healthy foodsــــــــــ
    * his car is very reliable,and he rarly has any trable with it . but he has had a couple of difficlties in the past his car breks down..............l

*Mary gets six weeks paid vacation a year. she love to travel. ................she goes on vacation .she goes somewhere exotic.

* Diana works harder than any one I know . I don't think she has taken a day off in three year . but does realy love to travel. .........she goes on vacation.she goes somewhere exotic.

He loves going to the moves . .............he goes tothe moves, he always get a large popcorn with tons of butter
    * She hates TV. She thinks TVis a waste of time . ................she watches any televison at all , it is usually a documentary or a news programme

Complete the following bu putting the verb in the present unreal condional:
    Did you hear about that guy who won 180 million dollars in the lottery? If I (win)………………that much money . I (quit)……………….my job the next day . I (travel)……………..around the world and (stay)……………..in the most luxurious hotels. If I (want)……………….anything. I would buy it . if I (see)………….a beautiful Mercedes that I wanted , I (buy)………………..it . if I wanted to stay in a beautiful hotel and the hotel (be)…………………..full, I (buy)…………………..the hotel and make them give me a room . I (can)…………………..do anything in the world if I had 180 million dollars…Oh, I am starting to sound a little materialistic.. Well..I (do)……………….good things with the money as well. If anybody (need) …………………..help , I (give) ……………..them some money to help them out . I (donate) …………………money to charities . I (give)…………………money to help support the arts . if I (win)………………that much money , I wouldn't keep it all for myself . I (help)…………………..as many people as possible
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة anoudi ; 07-11-2009 الساعة 11:51 AM

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2005
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: وأفضل الناس مابين الورا رجل ... تقضى على يده للناس حاجات

?????????????
    ???????????
    ?????????
    ???????
    ?????
    ???
    ??
    ?

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2005
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

ولأن باااقي ما أحد رد علي _سأعاااقبكم بسؤال ثاني _

Complete the foloing sentences usin the present real or the present unreal condional:
    1-When do you stay if ……………………? I stay with my friends near the harbor .
    2- If……………….., she walks to work.
    3- Jerry helps me with my home work when.............i
    4- Mary would move to Japan if.................i
    5- IF …………………….., they would earn more money .
    6- I read if ...................i
    7- If ………………………, I usually take some flowers
    8- If I had a car , I would drive to work.
    9- When ……………………., I often go to the beach.
    10- What do you do when ………………………? I stay at home .

وكل ما زاااد التأخـــــــــير ستزيــــــــــــــــد الأسئلة

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2005
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Complete the following by putting the verb in the present unreal –real condional:

Michael : Sharon, I am having some problems at work , and I was wondering if you might be able to give me some advice .
    Sharon : sure, what's the problem ? Michael : the computer sales business is more difficult than I thought . when customers (come) ……………….in to look at the new computer models , they often (ask)…………………..me which model they should buy. If they (ask)………………..me to suggest a model, I (be)………………………..usually quite honest with them . most computer users don't need a very advanced computer ; they just need a basic model which they can use for word-processing , bookkeeping and internet access . if I am (honest)………………..and I (recommend)………………………..one of the cheaper models , my boss (get)…………………… angry at me . he always says that a good salesperson can convince a customer to buy

انجليزي خبير الصورة الرمزية MisS shy
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2009
    الدولة
    Algeria...my love
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

fill in the blanks with either" if "or "when"
    *.If........I am late to work , my boss gets very angry ــــــــــــــ
    * .....when..I leave work , I usually go to the fitness center to work outــــــــ
    ........he eats ,he tries to choose healthy foodsــwhenــــــــ
    * his car is very reliable,and he rarly has any trable with it . but when he has had a couple of difficlties in the past his car breks down..............l

*Mary gets six weeks paid vacation a year. she love to travel. ....when............she goes on vacation .she goes somewhere exotic.

* Diana works harder than any one I know . I don't think she has taken a day off in three year . but does realy love to travel. ......if...she goes on vacation.she goes somewhere exotic.

He loves going to the moves . ........when.....he goes to the moves, he always get a large popcorn with tons of butter
    * She hates TV. She thinks TV is a waste of time . ..if..............she watches any televison at all , it is usually a documentary or a news programme

اليوم انا بينكم عضوة
    وغداً انا للذكرى
    فتذكرونى ولا تنسونى
    فانتم فى البال على كل حال

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2005
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

نفع الله بعلمكــ ~Miss Shy ~
    وكتب لكـ أجر قضاء حاجات خلقه ...

لكن : انتظر إجابة بقية الأسئلة
    >>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>
    >>
    >

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2005
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

أنا مااااازلت انتـــــــــــظر .......

فإلى متى؟؟؟؟

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2009
    الدولة
    Algeria...my love
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Complete the following bu putting the verb in the present unreal condional:
    Did you hear about that guy who won 180 million dollars in the lottery? If I (win)……won…………that much money . I (quit)…would quit…………….my job the next day . I (travel)………would travel……..around the world and (stay)…would stay…………..in the most luxurious hotels. If I (want)…wanted…………….anything. I would buy it . if I (see)…saw……….a beautiful Mercedes that I wanted , I (buy)…would buy……………..it . if I wanted to stay in a beautiful hotel and the hotel (be)…was………………..full, I (buy)……………would buy……..the hotel and make them give me a room . I (can)……………could……..do anything in the world if I had 180 million dollars…Oh, I am starting to sound a little materialistic.. Well..I (do)…would do…………….good things with the money as well. If anybody (need) needed…………………..help , I (give) …would give…………..them some money to help them out . I (donate) would donate…………………money to charities . I (give)………would give…………money to help support the arts . if I (win)…won……………that much money , I wouldn't keep it all for myself . I (help)……would help……………..as many people as possible

اليوم انا بينكم عضوة
    وغداً انا للذكرى
    فتذكرونى ولا تنسونى

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2009
    الدولة
    Algeria...my love
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Complete the following by putting the verb in the present unreal –real condional:

Michael : Sharon, I am having some problems at work , and I was wondering if you might be able to give me some advice .
    Sharon : sure, what's the problem ? Michael : the computer sales business is more difficult than I thought . when customers (come) come……………….in to look at the new computer models , they often (ask)…ask………………..me which model they should buy. If they (ask)will ask………………..me to suggest a model, I (be)…am……………………..usually quite honest with them . most computer users don't need a very advanced computer ; they just need a basic model which they can use for word-processing , bookkeeping and internet access . if I am (honest)………………..and I (recommend)…recommend……………………..o ne of the cheaper models , my boss (get)…will…get……………… angry at me . he always says that a good salesperson can convince a customer to buy

اليوم انا بينكم عضوة
    وغداً انا للذكرى
    فتذكرونى ولا تنسونى

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2009
    الدولة
    Algeria...my love
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Complete the foloing sentences usin the present real or the present unreal condional:
    1-When do you stay if …you will go for a trip…………………? I stay with my friends near the harbor .
    2- If her car breaks down……………….., she walks to work.
    3-Jerry helps me with my home work when. i don't understand it....i
    4- Mary would move to Japan if...she had money..............i
    5- IF they worked hard…………………….., they would earn more money .
    6- I read if ..i am free.................i
    7- If …i go to the party……………………, I usually take some flowers
    8- If I had a car , I would drive to work.
    9- When i have holiday……………………., I often go to the beach.
    10- What do you do when you finish your homework………………………? I stay at home

اليوم انا بينكم عضوة
    وغداً انا للذكرى
    فتذكرونى ولا تنسونى

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2005
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

فرج الله عنك كرب الدنيا والآخرة

فعلا....نستشعر قيمة العطااااء تحت سقف هذا المنتدى..

معاني افتقدناها في حياتنا اليومية ... لكن عشناها خلف أجهزتنا الجااامدة

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2009
    الدولة
    Algeria...my love
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

على الرحب والسعة اختى الفاضلة"anoudi".

بالتوفيق

اليوم انا بينكم عضوة