النتائج 1 إلى 4 من 4

الموضوع: ابي مساعدتكم االله يخليكم باسرع وقت

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

D066 ابي مساعدتكم االله يخليكم باسرع وقت

الله يخليكم ابي احد يكتبلي 3 برقراف (تعبير ) انجليزي الموضوع الاول: وقت فراغي الثاني اهميه تعلم اللغه الاجنبيه الثالث تعبير عن نفسي انا اسمي ............ عمري...... احب الغه الانجليزيه...........الى اخره وتستخدمين فيهن (لكن.ايضا.لذا.و)but ,so,and,alsoالله يخليييييييييييييييييييييك م ضروري بسرررررررررررررررررعه محتاجتهم في الاختبار
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة M.o_o.N ; 06-12-2009 الساعة 12:40 AM

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    ••••••••••
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: ابي مسسسسسسسسسسسساعدتكم بلييييييييييييييييييييييي يييييز االله يخليكم باسرع وقت

How do you spend your spare time?

Behind my studies and home working I always look for a free time to rest my mind and body. I like it when its vaccation ,i know I have lots of free time and I can do whatever I want. In my free time I like spending hours reading good stories , or I can go outdoors to visit my grandmother ,the mall and the beach.

انجليزي خبير الصورة الرمزية Nanosh
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2009
    الدولة
    Saudia
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: ابي مساعدتكم االله يخليكم باسرع وقت

[LEFT]you can take some ideas from this paragrph, and rewrite it as it talks about the importance of learning another laguage.
    Allah with you

Why I chosen English language Department ?
    I chosen English language Department for several reasons . Firstly , when I was school girl at high school , I determine to enter English language Department because It is very important in my society . For example , In hospital , I need to speak English with nurse or doctor , and read the medical reports . Also , It is important when I want to travel to foreign countries like America , Britannia , or Italy. I need to speak English because all people speak English on these countries . In addition , many companies and organization employs people who talk English fluently like Armco . secondly , I like to learn English when I was child . In the past , I wished understand the English carton movies like Tom and Jerry . Now I like to read English books , stories , and magazines . Finally, I want to translate a lot Islamic books to English language because many Muslims and no Muslims want to know more about Islam and the messenger of Allah (peace be upon him ) , and maybe some people don't know the really picture of Islam , so I wish to help them , and serve my religion . For all these , I chosen English language Department
    . [/LEFT]

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: ابي مساعدتكم االله يخليكم باسرع وقت

شكراً لك على هذه الكلمات الرائعة

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. أرجو مساعدتكم باسرع وقت ...!!
    بواسطة على هونك في المنتدى منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية العام
    مشاركات: 0