النتائج 1 إلى 4 من 4

الموضوع: أبي المساعدة لاهنتم

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Sm156 أبي المساعدة لاهنتم

مطلوب مني بالكلية اجيب موضوع يتحدث عن essay writing about learning in college ,أيضيا بنفس الموضوع لابد ان يحتوي على goals in the future تكفون اللي عندة مقدرة على كتابة هالموضوع يساعدني او يدلني على من يساعدني ولكم جزيل الشكر
    لا تصنع حلول معقدة للمشكلات البسيطة

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    ••••••••••
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: أبي المساعدة لاهنتم

From the time I was able to realize what a university was, all I heard from my mother's side of the family was about the University of Michigan and the great heritage it has. Many a Saturday afternoon my grandfather would devote to me, by sitting me down in front of the television and reminiscing about the University of Michigan . Later, as I grew older and universities took on greater meaning, my mother and uncle, both alumni of the University of Michigan, took me to see their old stamping grounds. From first sight, the university looked frightening because of its size, but with such a large school comes diversity of people and of academic and non-academic events.

هاذي اعتبريها مقدمة لكن غيري اسم الجامعة :)

الان هنا عندك كذا مقال عن حضور الصفوف الجامعية و غيرها كثير علشان تدمجينها مع مقالتك ::

Your First Year in College

http://www.sparknotes.com/college/life/

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    ••••••••••
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: أبي المساعدة لاهنتم

What I Plan To Do In The Future As A Result Of The Education I Receive
    http://www.peerpapers.com/essays/Pla...tml?read_essay

Future Goals

A person needs to achieve certain goals in one’s life before you can call them successful. Success is to achieve goals, you have set. I have set certain goals I would like to achieve in my lifetime. Some of these goals are personal while others are professional. My professional goals in life are to find a good job that makes me happy, get a good education, find a job that makes enough money for me to support my family, and help people.

It is very important for me to receive a good education. Most job fields require a descent education. If I don’t have an education I would not be able to function properly at the work place and I would not understand what to do. To maintain a good job that will make good money will require me to go thorough schooling or training and maybe even both. Education is the first and foremost way to become successful, because the job I will choose will need me go to school and maybe even beyond college.

My happiness in what I do is also a goal for me I my life. There is no way someone can become successful if they are not happy with what they are doing. If their job is going to make them miserable, they will never show 100% in their work and they will slake

that I really have it all figured out. My next step would have to be actually putting my best foot forward and claiming that big ladder of success. This essay, will discuss my many goals, future plans, and wishes for the next 10 years.
    For starters, I am in the process of completing my B.B.A. in Marketing with a minor in English. My plan is to complete my degree in two years. While completing my degree, I will be working full-time in an advertising company called Horizon Media Inc in their Traffic Department. This experience will open the door to learning new things in the advertising world. This opportunity will help me enhance both my educational and professional skills. The company has room for growth and will allow me to expand in my field of interested. My plan is to stay.

Future Goals

http://www.infoplease.com/edu/colleg...n1_future.html

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Sm121 رد: أبي المساعدة لاهنتم

أشكركم جميعا على المساعدة

حاولت اليوم ارقع في الموضوعلين ما أجيبه صح وهذا اللي جاء معي لو في أحد عنده أي ملاحظات نتشرف بها لتطوير القصور ولكم جزيل الشكر ابي رايكم بالموضوع ،،،،،،،،،،،،،

How will college allow you to achieve your goals?
    As you know What is the difference between learning in the high school (secondary) and college , all of them have more ways to learn students, for example college Learning lab or skills center You may turn to the learning lab or skills center for help in improving your study, reading, writing, math, or computer skills Whether you are required to spend time in a lab because of your performance on a college skills assessment test or you choose to go on your own, take full advantage of the opportunity to gain the skills you need.

Many students in college haven't any goals in their future but this is bad idea. Do you currently have goals? Sure, everybody has some things they know they'd like to do. But do you have REAL goals? Life is the same way. If you know at the beginning where you want to go, you'll probably get there. If you don't, you probably won't.

Education is the first and foremost way to become successful. So that everyone needs get good education to achieve his goals in the future. If you're unsure of what your goals are, the first thing to do is to simply spend some time thinking about it. First write down everything that you think you might be interested in doing. Go ahead and write down everything that comes to mind.

learning in the college provide college students with a whole new methods of learning. This type of learning provides a student with an experience outside of the classroom in their area of concentration.

In summary, having a college education and a career gives you many vacations. Undoubtedly, receiving a college education is a positive experience because it improves you in getting a career, gets you a good education. Getting a college degree makes it easier to prepare yourself for an excellent life.

Student Number\......................... Dr's name\..................................
    لا تصنع حلول معقدة للمشكلات البسيطة

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. لاهنتم مانستغني عن خبراتكم في الترجمة
    بواسطة ابو طارق نتت في المنتدى منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية العام
    مشاركات: 4
    آخر مشاركة: 25-05-2009, 11:50 AM
  2. ساعدوني لاهنتم حبايبي
    بواسطة ريما الصغيره في المنتدى منتدى تعليم اللغة الانجليزية
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 27-02-2009, 05:17 AM
  3. ممكن شرح phrasal verbsمع امثله لاهنتم
    بواسطة تورة في المنتدى منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية العام