المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

تصحيح المقال مهم مهم مهم جدا

السلام عليكم

كيف حالكم
    انا عندي عمل عليه درجات كثيرة وكتبته لكن ابغى له تصحيح الله يرحم والديكم

هذا العمل ابغى اكتبه كامل وبعده ابغى اكتب الحل

PROMPT
    "Jimmy was bound to get ahead. He always had some resolves like this or something."
    Gatsby's became wealthy and educated wasn't an accident. He had to work for it. He set goals for himself, learned things, and worked towards his goals.
    Your assignment is to write a composition in which you outline the things you hope to do with your life and the ways in which you can work towards fulfilling those ideals.

PREWRITING
    One way to start is to jot down the things you want from your future. Which things are
    most important to you? Next to each item write down things you can do to help yourself achieve that goal.

DRAFTING
    Begin with an introductory paragraph telling what you would like your future to be. In
    the body of your paper, write one paragraph for each of your goals. Within each paragraph write ways in which you can help yourself achieve each goal. Finally, write a concluding paragraph in which you give a little analysis of whether you think you will actually be able to do the things you have set forth for yourself to do.

PROMPT
    When you finish the rough draft of your paper, ask a student who sits near you to read it.
    After reading your rough draft, he/she should tell you what he/she liked best about your work, which parts were difficult to understand, and ways in which your work could be improved. Reread your paper considering your critic's comments, and make the corrections you think are necessary.

PROOFREADING
    Do a final proofreading of your paper double-checking your grammar, spelling,
    organization, and the clarity of your ideas.

وهذا الحل ابغى له تصحيح تكفون

In the third year secondary school, share the Arabic language, teacher began to tell us about ambition and patience and hope.
    I heard these words a lot, "but this time I heard differently was his contact with the inside of us, touching the fear that I feel, I'm third grade secondary and rate my grades will determine my future. Told us the n first ways to reach for success is to identify the target and then easy for you to choose the methods which routes to reach your goal.
    From here started to put my goals of life and the first of which was: to get a high rate to be able to enter the University, and actually "began painstakingly larger my studies in order to achieve my goal, but this goal set my other goals, it was my wish to specialize my studies in English. And after that was able to from entering the university has made every effort to pass through the preparatory year and joined the superiority of specialization, which I love.
    My goal now is to complete the largest study of this doctoral specialization, and I will do my best and worked hard to finish my studies Undergraduate distinction and joined one of the missions and completed doctoral studies and I return to my homeland and I work in this university.

استنى ردكم تكفون

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2012
    الدولة
    Algeria
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: تصحيح المقال مهم مهم مهم جدا

Hello 24
    Gatsby's became==Gatsby became, or, Gatsby has become
    wealthy and educated==wealthy and well educated
    wasn't an accedent==(first you have to put a full-stop " . " after educated and then write "It wasn't an accedent
    You want from your future== Things you want to accomplish in the future
    Drafting: what you would like== how you would like your future to be

Your writing is wrong. Here's my suggestion for you:

In my third year in secondary school, our Arabic language teacher started telling us about ambition,patience and hope.

I'm used to hearing those words, but this time, it was different. As if he was speaking to my soul touching my very deep fear. I was a third year student, and my whole future relied on my grades.
    He said that the first step toward success is to determine your goal because after that it becomes easy to find out how to get there.
    I started to put goals for myself in life: the first was to get good grades in order to ge to college. Indeed,I started to study hard which helped me discover my other dreams. I wanted to specialize in English.
    At the University, I worked even harder to pass from preparatory year to supriority.

Now, my dream is to get my Doctorat Degree and hopefully, one day, I'll get a scholarship and finish my studies abroad, and then come back to my home land to pass my knowledge to other studants.

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: تصحيح المقال مهم مهم مهم جدا

Thank you very much
    Thank you with all my heart
    please can you write more sentences
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة احبك 24 ; 14-05-2012 الساعة 01:44 AM

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة