الدولة
    Saudi Arabia
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Icon21 What Kind of baby you are ??!!

[font=Comic Sans MS]
    which baby are u ??!!

JANUARY BABY

Pretty/handsome. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Sensitive. Down-to-Earth. Stubborn.

FEBRUARY BABY

Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Attractive. sexiest out of everyone. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest and loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Dislikes unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Horny. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizing dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions.

MARCH BABY

Attractive personality. sexy. Affectionate Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others. Great kisser. Easily angered. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness.
    Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Observant and assesses others.

APRIL BABY

Suave and compromising. Funny and humorous. Stubborn. Very talkative. Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal. Does work well with others. Very confident. Sensitive. Positive Attitude. Thinking generous. Good
    memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Able to cheer evryone up and/or make them laugh. Able to motivate oneself and others. Understanding. Fun to be around. Outgoing. Hyper. Bubbly personality. Secretive.
    Boy/girl crazy. Loves sports, music, leisure and traveling. Systematic. hott but has brains.

MAY BABY

Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Easily angered. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Shy towards oppisite sex. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good physical. Weak breathing. Loves literature and the arts. Loves traveling. Dislike
    being at home. Restless. Not having many children. Hardworking. High spirited.

JUNE BABY

You've got the best personality and are an absolute pleasure to be around. You love to make new friends and be outgoing. You are a great flirt and more than likely have an a very attractive partner. a wicked hottie. It is also more than likely that you have a massive record collection. You have a great choice in films, and may one day
    become a famous actor/actress yourself - heck, you've got the looks for it!!!

JULY BABY

Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people's feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Moody and easily hurt. dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of
    sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying. Loves to be alone. Always broods about the past and the old friends. Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover.

AUGUST BABY

outgoing personality. takes risks. feeds on attention. no self control. kind hearted. self confident. loud and boisterous. VERY revengeful. easy to get along with and talk to. has an "every thing's peachy" attitude. likes talking and singing. loves music. daydreamer. easily distracted. Hates not being trusted. BIG imagination. loves to be
    loved. hates studying. in need of "that someone". longs for freedom. rebellious when withheld or restricted. lives by "no pain no gain" caring. always a suspect. playful. mysterious. "charming" or "beautiful" to everyone. stubborn. curious. independent. strong willed. a fighter.

SEPTEMBER BABY

Active and dynamic. Decisive and haste but tends to regret. Attractive and affectionate to oneself. Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic. Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems. Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and caring. Suave and generous. Usually you have many friends. Enjoys to make love. Emotional.
    Stubborn. Hasty. Good memory. Moving, motivates oneself and others. Loves to travel and explore. Sometimes sexy in a way that only their lover can understand.

OCTOBER BABY

Loves to chat. Loves those who love them. Loves to takes things at the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn't pretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Brave and fearless. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care to control emotions. Unpredictable.
    Extremely smart, but definitely the hottest AND sexiest of them all.

NOVEMBER BABY

Trustworthy and loyal. Very passionate and dangerous. Wild at times. Knows how to have fun. Sexy and mysterious. Everyone is drawn towards your inner and outer beauty and independent personality. Playful, but secretive. Very emotional
    and temperamental sometimes. Meets new people easily and very social in a group. Fearless and independent. Can hold their own. Stands out in a crowd. Essentially very smart. Usually, the greatest men are born in this month. If you ever begin a relationship with someone from this month, hold on to them because their one of a kind.

DECEMBER BABY

This straight-up means ur the most good-looking person possible... better than all of these other months! Loyal and generous. Patriotic. Competitive in everything. Active in games and interactions. Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in
    organizations. Fun to be with. Easy to talk to, though hard to understand. Thinks far with vision, yet complicated to know. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite and soft-spoken. Having lots of ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating, tends to delay. Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to
    joke. Good debating skills. Has that someone always on his/her mind. Talkative. Daydreamer. Friendly. Knows how to make friends. Abiding. Able to show character. one guy/girl kind of person. Loveable. Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds. loves music. pretty/handsome. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows
    emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Sensitive.

Forward it to all ur baby friends
    Visit my own site

كبار الشخصيات الصورة الرمزية nosa
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2004
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: What Kind of baby you are ??!!

wooooooooooow salsa
    really i like ur topic which i get intresting through reading

to me i am APRIL BABY

Suave and compromising. Funny and humorous. Stubborn. Very talkative. Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal. Does work well with others. Very confident. Sensitive. Positive Attitude. Thinking generous. Good
    memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Able to cheer evryone up and/or make them laugh. Able to motivate oneself and others. Understanding. Fun to be around. Outgoing. Hyper. Bubbly personality. Secretive.
    Boy/girl crazy. Loves sports, music, leisure and traveling. Systematic. hott but has brains.

thankxxxxxxxxx alot honey
    The Best Regards

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية Meant To be
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2006
    الدولة
    DaRknEsS of NoWhErE
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Nice topic sister

As for me,

I'm an October baby

Loves to chat. Loves those who love them. Loves to takes things at the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn't pretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Brave and fearless. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care to control emotions. Unpredictable.

Well most of them true

Thanks sister for sharing'em with us

I'm sorry all,

I had to leave .....

Uncertain time ,,, MNBA!!!

:(

مميز الصورة الرمزية Salsa
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2006
    الدولة
    Saudi Arabia
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة nosa
    wooooooooooow salsa
    really i like ur topic which i get intresting through reading

to me i am APRIL BABY

thankxxxxxxxxx alot honey
    The Best Regards
    nosa

your more thzn welcom

I think your a cute baby after all right

:36_4_12:
    Visit my own site

تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2006
    الدولة
    Saudi Arabia
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Meant To be
    Nice topic sister

As for me,

I'm an October baby

Well most of them true

Thanks sister for sharing'em with us

Your welcome brother

I hope you and all your friends like the Topic

By the way am an Oct baby Too
    Visit my own site

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية Aseel
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2004
    الدولة
    Saudi Arabia
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Is there better than the December baby

DECEMBER BABY

This straight-up means ur the most good-looking person possible... better than all of these other months! Loyal and generous. Patriotic. Competitive in everything. Active in games and interactions. Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in
    organizations. Fun to be with. Easy to talk to, though hard to understand. Thinks far with vision, yet complicated to know. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite and soft-spoken. Having lots of ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating, tends to delay. Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to
    joke. Good debating skills. Has that someone always on his/her mind. Talkative. Daydreamer. Friendly. Knows how to make friends. Abiding. Able to show character. one guy/girl kind of person. Loveable. Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds. loves music. pretty/handsome. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows
    emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Sensitive

Most of them are just true >>> It really describes me

thanx sweetheart for this sweet, lovely topic

Another thanx for the cute pictures

the babies are just adoreable

المـدير الـعـام الصورة الرمزية DR AHLAIN
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2005
    الدولة
    Riyadh
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

In fact,

and don't laugh at me

I'm afraid to say that I'm NOT sure a bout my birth day

but what I' sure of is I liked this topic so much

SALSA

Well chosen topic

Thank you

مميز الصورة الرمزية dodemargo
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2006
    الدولة
    بين هنا وهناكـ
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

salsa

you are wonderful darling

I'a an APRIL BABY

Thanxxxxxxxxxxx salsa
    ان لم تزد على الحياة شيئاً
    فأنت زيادة عليها

شكراً سعودي انجلش من القلب

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية ام بسمه
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2005
    الدولة
    In this world
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

AUGUST BABY

outgoing personality. takes risks. feeds on attention. no self control. kind hearted. self confident. loud and boisterous. VERY revengeful. easy to get along with and talk to. has an "every thing's peachy" attitude. likes talking and singing. loves music. daydreamer. easily distracted. Hates not being trusted. BIG imagination. loves to be
    loved. hates studying. in need of "that someone". longs for freedom. rebellious when withheld or restricted. lives by "no pain no gain" caring. always a suspect. playful. mysterious. "charming" or "beautiful" to everyone. stubborn. curious. independent. strong willed. a fighter

Thanks

شخصية بارزة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2004
    الدولة
    Jeddah
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Thank you so much for the entertaining topic.

I'm a FEBRUARY boy.

To be honest with you , I think it's full of contradictions.

Please, keep up the good work.

تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2006
    الدولة
    Saudi Arabia
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Aseel
    Is there better than the December baby

DECEMBER BABY

emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Sensitive

Most of them are just true >>> It really describes me

thanx sweetheart for this sweet, lovely topic

Another thanx for the cute pictures

the babies are just adoreable

hi Honey

How are you there ??

I miss all of you .

I know why you like it !!

cz the baby inside you will never die and that such a cute nice thing right

Thanx :36_4_12:
    Visit my own site

تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2006
    الدولة
    Saudi Arabia
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة DR AHLAIN

In fact,

and don't laugh at me

I'm afraid to say that I'm NOT sure a bout my birth day

but what I' sure of is I liked this topic so much

SALSA

Well chosen topic

Thank you

Dr.Ahlein

your Kidding me right ??!!!

:36_4_12: :36_4_12: :36_4_12:

Ok next time when you know come back and check which baby you are

ok brother

Visit my own site

تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2006
    الدولة
    Saudi Arabia
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة dodemargo
    salsa

you are wonderful darling

I'a an APRIL BABY

Thanxxxxxxxxxxx salsa

Me tooo I say thank you
    Visit my own site

تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2006
    الدولة
    Saudi Arabia
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ام بسمه
    AUGUST BABY

loved. hates studying. in need of "that someone". longs for freedom. rebellious when withheld or restricted. lives by "no pain no gain" caring. always a suspect. playful. mysterious. "charming" or "beautiful" to everyone. stubborn. curious. independent. strong willed. a fighter

Thanks

أم بسمة your welcome
    Visit my own site

تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2006
    الدولة
    Saudi Arabia
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة T.Sultan
    Thank you so much for the entertaining topic.

I'm a FEBRUARY boy.

To be honest with you , I think it's full of contradictions.

Please, keep up the good work.

Thanks Tr. for being here and reading the topic
    Visit my own site

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية enigma
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2005
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

I'm a July baby

And to be honest with you most of what's listed above is true

Kind of weird character I think

Thanks Salsa for the light topic
    عفوا ......!!

حتى صمت العالم تبدد .......!!

إلا صمتي في كل حين يتجدد .......!!

تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2006
    الدولة
    Saudi Arabia
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة enigma
    I'm a July baby

And to be honest with you most of what's listed above is true

Kind of weird character I think

Thanks Salsa for the light topic

100 % match

:36_4_12: :36_4_12: :36_4_12:

I think your honst and Kind of wierd

dont Get mad ok
    Visit my own site

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية J.J
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2006
    الدولة
    ~Lost in melancholy~
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Hello there ...

How are you honey ... ?? I missed you and your topics in the club ..
    Sorry for being late ...
    Any way .. I liked your topic ..it's soooooooooooo funny and interesting .. hahahahaha ..

However .. I'm a ... JANUARY BABY

Pretty/handsome. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Sensitive. Down-to-Earth. Stubborn ...

You wanna the truth ...
    pretty .. this is sure one hundred percent ... hahahahaha
    seldom to shows emotion !!!!!!... I think it's not true ...
    Sensitive ...that's why I have trouble in life ...
    Takes time to recover when hurt ... Actually .. I take a loooooooooong time to recover when I'm hurt
    Down-to-earth & stubborn ... haahaahaahaa yeah for sure hahahahaha

Thank you sweety for this lovely post ... I like this kind of topics ...
    By the way.. I like the pictures.. they are sooooo sweet
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة J.J ; 24-01-2007 الساعة 06:59 PM

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية Try To Reach
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2006
    الدولة
    J e d d a h
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Salsa

I never been baby

thanx for the cute stop

I'm happy to see those babies in here

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Try To Reach ; 24-01-2007 الساعة 11:06 PM

تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2006
    الدولة
    Saudi Arabia
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد : رد: What Kind of baby you are ??!!

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة J.J مشاهدة المشاركة
    Hello there ...

How are you honey ... ?? I missed you and your topics in the club ..
    Sorry for being late ...
    Any way .. I liked your topic ..it's soooooooooooo funny and interesting .. hahahahaha ..

However .. I'm a ... JANUARY BABY

Pretty/handsome. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Sensitive. Down-to-Earth. Stubborn ...

You wanna the truth ...
    pretty .. this is sure one hundred percent ... hahahahaha
    seldom to shows emotion !!!!!!... I think it's not true ...
    Sensitive ...that's why I have trouble in life ...
    Takes time to recover when hurt ... Actually .. I take a loooooooooong time to recover when I'm hurt
    Down-to-earth & stubborn ... haahaahaahaa yeah for sure hahahahaha

Thank you sweety for this lovely post ... I like this kind of topics ...
    By the way.. I like the pictures.. they are sooooo sweet

Hi sweet heart I miss you so much

I miss this club tooo sooooon I`ll start to post a gine

how are you all ?? hope fine

Anyway ,, J.J My Angel I`m sure your sooo pretty cut and sensitev

and by the way the pictures are sweet cuz you like it

hehehehehehehe I suppose they are match with you

Miss you Angel
    Visit my own site

تاريخ التسجيل