Pages of the life of Aisha - may Allah be pleased♥

Praise God and thank him for the blessing we have it, and I bear witness that God except Allah, alone without partner, the uniqueness of perfection and fullness, and I testify that Muhammad is His slave and His Messenger, may Allah bless him and his family and guides of creatures and lights the dark .. but yet ..

Allah is Almighty, blessed people of slaves, beholden Fajtsm and high status and high regard, and held their hands of the virtues that can not be described de******or, not confined Tracker.
Of those customers who chose them Alinver God Baltkrmp and veneration, pure, antiseptic, and friendly girl friend, was innocent above the seven heavens, the mother of believers Aisha bint Abi Bakr, the Messenger of Allah bed and modesty, and Rihanth and his lover.

How many of their virtues .. Fboeha start ..?!
How many homes have a great .. How half? ..

Is not it, which he says Mohammed peace be upon him: "Aisha women preferred the superiority of porridge to the other food."
I love the people to the Prophet peace be upon him, when asked: "I like people to you?" He said: "Aisha", they said: "men?" He said: "father", and the Prophet peace be upon him but to love good.
The news of his love peace be upon him to be thorough, as people were checking their gifts to the Prophet peace be upon him on Aisha between the women was close to pleasure, it says in the saheeh hadeeth: "People were checking their gifts on Aisha, a crowd of wives of the Prophet may Allah bless upon him to Umm Salamah, Vqln her: "People were checking their gifts on Aisha, Vcoli the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him tell the people that Ihdoa him wherever he is.

Umm Salamah, she recalled him, remained silent did not refute it, came back the second, did not refute it, when was the third said: "O Umm Salamah, not no harm in Aisha, it is what God revealed to Revelation and I was under the blanket of any one of you others."
You have assumed a safer Aisha bint friend God bless them a high status in the heart of our Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, his wives were like him .. And it had a nice kind to the usual prayers, my Lord and peace be upon him, "ask permission Abu Bakr, the Prophet peace be upon him, if Aisha raise their voice in it, he said:" O daughter of Jane, the Trfien your voice on the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him?, Vhal Prophet and peace between them, then came out Abu Bakr, The Prophet peace be upon him Itrdaha, says: "Did not you show me resolved between a man and you?".

Then Abu Bakr asked permission again, then he heard Tdhaghma, said: "Ocrkani in Slmkma as Ocrkimani in Hrbakma."
Abu Qais sire Amr: Bosni Abdullah to Umm Salamah: "He said:" Zlea whether the Prophet peace be upon him accept that he is fasting? Is said: No, say: Aisha tell people that it was accepted that he is fasting, she said: Perhaps not composes by love. "

Said Ayesha, may Allah be pleased: "The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him Votargah gives me a bone, then it was erased, is administered so as to put his mouth on the position of my mouth."
The peace be upon him dear to them in conversation and pleased to know there for her and consent of the outrage, he said peace be upon him to her: "I know if you are satisfied with me, and if you angry."

She said: "How, O Messenger of God? He said: "If you are satisfied with me I said: Lord of Muhammad, and if you angry, I said: No God of Abraham," said: "Yes God, what Jilt only your name."
And he was carrying on his back to see the people of Abyssinia games with spears in the mosque and prolong the pregnancy and ask her, Osimt ..? It says not. , And does not consider love to play, but he has to know its Lord and prayers be upon him.

Aisha, may Allah be pleased by a woman's blessing, they fall into the narrow but make God because of that joy and relief to Muslims, says the blessings of God: "We came out with the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him in some of his, even if we Balipida, lost contracts, sued the Messenger God's peace be upon him on the petition, and established the people with him, but not on water, people went to Abu Bakr may Allah be pleased with him, and said: What know what made Aisha? established the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and the people, not on the water, and no water with them!.

She said: Apostle Abu Bakr, he said, God willing, he says, and make the appeal against his hand in my side, it prevented me from moving except the Prophet peace be upon him on the thighs, slept the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him until he became a non-water and Allaah revealed no water, Ftimmwa.
Said Ben seedlings may Allah be pleased Ahnh: What is this first Brkikm O Al Abu Bakr!, She said: Fbosna camel, which I did, we found the contract under which, he said it Abu Bakr when he came from God's license to the Muslims: It is Allah Who taught you the structure you're blessed, what God made Muslims detained them in the pond and convenience. "
The blessings of God from the prophet know ..

Abu Musa said, may Allah be pleased with him: "What we are confused about the companions of Muhammad peace be upon him never talk and asked us Aisha, but then we found it note".
The venerable companions of the prophet .. Know of them, the flag and standing among the people:
Won the man of Aisha when Ammar bin Yasir, Ammar said to him: strangest Mqbouha, harm the beloved of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him? Ammar said: "It is the wife of our Prophet peace be upon him in this world and the Hereafter", we see it in God for his wife.

It was stolen, may God have mercy on him if there is Aisha said: She told me friendly girl friend, the love of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, was innocent from above the seven heavens.
Said Sid may Allah be pleased with him: and God never told what I have heard from Aisha-Messenger of God peace be upon him.
The blessings of God and her father, one of the best people in the public opinion, he said, syphilis may God have mercy on him: if gathered Aishah science to the attention of all women were aware of Aisha better.

Said Mus'ab ibn Sa'd: the imposition of age for mothers of the believers ten thousand .. Ten thousand, and increased Alvin Aisha, and said: It is beloved of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him.

What is the matter with people Amit their eyes .. And blurred their hearts to know of it, is like obvious merits and good qualities?
Will they saw him Alinver science and met good people, remain in our hearts so suspicious, do not feel the love?!
"There is no denying its virtues, talents of her mind, and the purity of her heart, and it landed in paradise devil, do not deny that but a hypocrite Mtmus heart .. Walking Kalphimp Ajme ..

This verse from the Koran (the book of God)>>>

(Or do you think that most of them hear or understand? * They are only like cattle, but they are astray from the Path).