قطع الفهم ؟

لوووووووو سمحتو انا بحاجه لقطع الفهم للاستفاده منها في الاختبار النهائي

انجليزي فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: قطع الفهم ؟

My name is Simon. I have got a big family. We don’t live in an apartment. We live in a house. Seven people live in my house – me, my parents, my two brothers, my sister, and my grandpa.
    My parents get up at 6:00 a.m. and have breakfast. Dad leaves the house at six thirty. He’s a doctor, and he works in a hospital.
    I get up at seven o’clock. I leave the house at eight, and I take the bus to school.
    In the evening, I watch DVDs with my friends. My brother Jim listens to English CDs in his room. My brother Mark plays computer games. It’s never quiet in my house!

انجليزي فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Hello Jack!
    I’m in Santa Clara. It’s great! The beach is in front of our hotel. I can swim in the sea! The water is cold, but it’s clean. Mum and Dad can’t swim. They walk on the beach or sit under an umbrella. It’s hot and sunny here.
    In the evening we can go to a restaurant. There’s an Italian restaurant next to the hotel. You can buy pizza at the Italian restaurant. There’s an American restaurant, too. Its name is Uncle Sam’s. You can buy burgers and chips at Uncle Sam’s. Burgers are my favourite food!
    Bye! See you in September.
    Tim

انجليزي فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

My mum and dad
    My name is Isabel. I’m fourteen, and I’m from Britain. My mum’s name is Anna, and my dad’s name is Alex. They have got three children – me, my sister Emma, and my brother Stuart. There are five people in our family.
    Mum is 37 years old. She isn’t from Britain. She’s from Australia. She’s a teacher. She can speak English, Spanish, and French. Her favourite food is pizza, and her favourite TV show is Talk to me. It’s a chat show.
    Dad is 40. He’s a doctor. He’s from Britain. He can’t speak Spanish, but he can cook. He can swim, too. His favourite TV show is a sports show. The name of the show is Goal.

انجليزي فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

My name is Marek. I’m from Poland, but I don’t live in Poland. I live in London, in the United Kingdom. I don’t have any sisters, but I have got a brother. His name is Martyn. I’m a student. Martyn isn’t a student. He’s nineteen, and he’s an engineer.

I get up at seven o’clock. I usually walk to school. I like school. My favourite subject is maths. We have maths classes on Wednesdays and Thursdays. I have lunch at school. I get home at 4:30 in the afternoon. In the evening, I usually watch DVDs or meet my friends.

I don’t go to school on Saturdays and Sundays. On Saturdays, I usually play football. On Sundays I sometimes play computer games. My brother never plays computer games. He doesn’t like them.

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •