السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

ممكن مساعده

ابي 4 تعبير عن هذا الموضوع لاهنتم

1- write paragraph describing a friend or family member your paragraph

2- write a paragraph about something you like ti do
    explain what the activity is and why you like it

3-write a paragraph comparing two places in saudi arabia
    examples jeddah and riyadh or granada mall and panorama mall

4- write a paragraph describing something in your life that has changed.
    Examples your personality the way you look where you live etc

وبكون شاكره لكم

مشرف الصورة الرمزية Alsqour.w
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2012
    الدولة
    Al Baha
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: ممكن مساعده

(1)

Famous royal families
    The British royal family
    Prince Charles has two sons. Their names are William and Harry. Their grandmother is Queen Elizabeth, and their grandfather is Prince Philip. Princes Andrew and Edward are their uncles, and
    Princess Anne is their aunt. William and Harry have many cousins.

The Swedish royal family
    King Carl Gustav and his wife, Queen Silvia, have three children: two daughters and one son—Princess Victoria,Prince Carl Philip, and Princess Madeleine. Princess Victoria is the future queen.

The Spanish royal family
    King Juan Carlos I and Queen Sophia have one son and two daughters: Prince Felipe and Princesses Elena and Cristina. All are married. The king and queen have many grandchildren.They are a big family.
    The European royal families are related in many ways: Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip of Britain and King Carl Gustav of Sweden are all great-great grandchildren of Queen Victoria of England. Also, Prince Philip’s grandparents (on his father’s side) are the great-grandparents of Queen Sophia of Spain. So Prince Philip and Queen Sophia are second cousins

(2)
    This is a picture of a four-member family. Their last name is Al-Mansour. The husband’s name is Qasem. The wife’s name is Layla. They are working parents. The father, Qasem, is a mechanic. The mother, Layla, is a nurse. They have two children, Osama and Muna. Osama, is ten years old and his sister Muna is eight.

(3)

My family is big. I have one brother and two sisters. My
    brother’s name is Faisal. My sisters’ names are Asma and
    Maha. Faisal is eight years old. Asma is twelve years old,
    and Maha is seventeen years old. Faisal is the baby in my
    family. My grandfathers’ names are Ali and Abdullah. My
    grandmothers’ names are Aisha and Nura. I have three
    aunts and four uncles. I have twelve cousins. I have a pet.
    It’s a cat. My cat’s name is Mindy.

(4)

Sandra King is a doctor at the Children’s hospital in Riyadh. She starts work at half
    past seven in the morning. From 7:30 to 9:00 Sandra sees her patients, then she takes a
    coffee break. At ten a.m., she starts her clinic. At two p.m., she goes home to have lunch
    with her family. She likes to take a nap before she goes back to work at 4.30. Sandra
    stays at work till 9:00 o’clock in the evening.

(5)

Yousef works as a secretary at a Modern Office in Dhahran. His firm, ‘Compu Web‘ sells computers to well-known companies in Saudi Arabia. He writes letters and reports for his boss, Mr. Al-Sinaidi. He plans Mr. Al-Sinaidi’s daily
    schedule and makes his appointments. He also looks after the office accounts Yousef knows how to use the computer very well and types fast. Yousef is always cheerful, that is why everyone in the office likes him. Mr. Al-Sinaidi appreciates his secretary for coming in very early every morning and leaving late Sometimes Mr. Al-Sinaidi calls Yousef to work at weekends. Yousef enjoys his work a lot.

(6)

Riyadh and Jeddah Then and Now
    The old, oasis town of Riyadh was an area of about one square kilometer, with a population of about 14,000. There were many mud-brick houses, mosques, and other buildings inside the walls of the city.
    Today, most of the buildings and walls of the old city are in ruins.But the Al-Masmak fort and some parts of the walls were restored and are in better condition. Nowadays, Riyadh is home to a population of almost 5.5 million people and covers an area of more than 1,500 square kilometers. Modern building complexes and skyscrapers like the Kingdom Center, the Al-Faisaliya Center, and the Riyadh TV Tower are now attractions of the new city.

Balad, the old part of Jeddah, was a group of three- to fi vestory buildings, with beautiful wooden balconies. The roads were narrow to protect pedestrians from the sun during the hot months and off ered shelter from strong winds. All the woodwork was beautifully carved and decorated. There were plazas and souqs, where vendors from diff erent places showed their products. Present day Jeddah is an attractive, modern port city with tall buildings, beautiful homes, and a wide range of stores and hotels.

(7)

For me there are many things that can make me happy in the world, but the two things t hat make me most happy is sports and summer vacation. I like sports by playing them on a team and with my friends. The reason sports probably makes me happy is because of the action. Summer vacation make me happy because of the fun I have during the summer. Also watching TV makes me happy. I like to visit my friends and shopping.
    But there are things makes me sad. Such as when I feel lonely, scared and lost. Also when I Hear any one crying. Finally, when I see someone I love in pain, or losing a friend makes me sad

(8)

Omar Hamdan lives in Tabuk. Omar is sixteen years
    old, and he’s on the school football team. Omar is
    a very good player, and he’s the team’s top striker
    this season.
    Omar wants to be a professional football player. The
    coach thinks he has potential. Omar is an Al-Watani
    fan, and his dream is to play for Al-Watani one day.
    This summer Omar is going to the Al-Watani Football
    School. There, boys learn the techniques of football
    and how to work as a team. They also have a chance
    to meet their favorite star players.
    Omar is really excited. His parents support him,
    but they want him to go to a university. They
    say: “Football is OK, but you need to think about
    your future. Not many people become
    professional players who make a lot of money.
    And professional football players have a very
    short career.” But Omar loves football, and he
    wants to follow his dream.

ωαℓєє∂ αℓ ѕqσυя

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2012
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

مشكووووووووووووووور

و يعطيك العافيه

شخصية بارزة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2007
    الدولة
    في أحساء النخيل
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

جزاك الله خيرا أخي الفاضل(Alsqour.w) على تعاونك.

مشرف الصورة الرمزية Alsqour.w
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2012
    الدولة
    Al Baha
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

ωαℓєє∂ αℓ ѕqσυя

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. ممكن مساعده..
    بواسطة zooz888 في المنتدى منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية العام