الموضوع: Learning English Language-Essay

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2012
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Learning English Language-Essay

سلام عليكم ..
    ياأخوان عندي اختبار نهائي ومطلوب paragraph لا يقل عن 15 جملة يتحدث عن اي انجاز سويته في حياتك مثل دخولك للجامعه أو شرائك لسيارة او الحصول على وظيفة بحيث يشمل الصعوبات التي واجهتك وكيف واجهت هذي الصعوبات أنا كتبت بس كتبت 5 جمل وماعرفت أكمل الباقي .. أرجوكم اليي يقدر يساعدني لايردني وان شاء الله ماينحرم من دعوه له في ظهر الغيب.. تكفون ربي يخليكم
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة PRΛDΛ ; 13-05-2012 الساعة 04:27 AM

شخصية بارزة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

مشاركة: ضروري تفيدوني عندي اختبار نهائي

عذراً على التأخير ..
    اكتب الخمس جمل اللي كتبتهم وان شاء الله ازيدهم لك ..
    بس علمني متى تبغاهم
    وبالتوفيق
    3>
    want to go back to the time
    When drinking meant chocolate milk
    When dad was the only hero
    When love was mom's hug
    When dad's shoulder was the highest place on the earth
    When goodbyes only meant till tomorrow
    And when apple and blackberry were just fruits
    <3
    اللهم اشرح لي صدري وسهل علي جُلًّ امري

http://www.formspring.me/HighClassLady

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2012
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: ضروري تفيدوني عندي اختبار نهائي

أنا كتبت هذي بس تكفين تشوف القرامر والاسبلينق تكفين والي يرحم والديك الله يوفقك تكفين ماترديني ساعديني تكفين تزيديني وصيلها 15 جملة تكفين ابيها بأقرب وقت والله اني مستعجل جدا
    ( last year i decided to learn english . i know that it is difficult but no impossible . English is the language the time and help to deal with the modern technology . i put a plan depends on learning more vocabularies , grammars , speaking english in the different situations at home and school , and learning how to write a complete sentence . i faced some proplems , as it isn't my native e language . but i go on this way . now i start learning by using books , courses, listning to english films or lessons . i faced problems . i start learning more and more english . i began to like it and i hope to be a good english speaker and user . more work and effort i can do it

شخصية بارزة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

مشاركة: ضروري تفيدوني عندي اختبار نهائي

Nowadays, everyone realizes the importance of learning English language. Such a language helps us to deal with the modern technology and with the whole world. Actually, it is considered to be an international language due to the huge number of people who speak english.

Therefore, I decided to learn english language a year ago. It was not easy to master that language. Thus, I followed a particular plan involves learning more vocabularies , grammar rules and practicing english in different situations. First of all, I used to learn three words every day and use them in my practicing. Also, I spent at least an hour talking to native speakers thereby I could improve my language. Moreover, I developed my english by writing two essays each weekend. Then, I started to read English books and watching American or British movies. At the beginning, I faced a lot of problems but I did my best to be able to speak English perfectly.

Learning english language helped me a lot in my dialy life. For example, I made new friends who can not speak arabic. Indeed, I am so proud of myself that I could achieve my goal at the end. Therefore, I advise my friends to keep their dreams in front of them until they achieve them. Now I can say that I am a good english speaker and I hope to visit a real English country where I can speak english with native speakers.

3>
    want to go back to the time
    When drinking meant chocolate milk
    When dad was the only hero
    When love was mom's hug
    When dad's shoulder was the highest place on the earth
    When goodbyes only meant till tomorrow
    And when apple and blackberry were just fruits
    <3
    اللهم اشرح لي صدري وسهل علي جُلًّ امري

http://www.formspring.me/HighClassLady

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2012
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: Learning English Language-Essay

الله يعطيك العافية والله ما أنسى جميلك الله يوفقك في دينك ودنياك

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. Second Language Learning: Theoretical Foundations (Applied Linguistics and Language Study)
    بواسطة muhamedr في المنتدى Linguistics courses
    مشاركات: 11
    آخر مشاركة: 06-11-2013, 10:09 PM
  2. learning English language كيف تعلمناها
    بواسطة Stream في المنتدى منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية العام
    مشاركات: 13
    آخر مشاركة: 15-06-2010, 01:48 PM
  3. How to Write Essay, Great Essay, Academic Essay, Academic Writing ( In briefly)
    بواسطة :lost lady: في المنتدى منتدى تعليم اللغة الانجليزية
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 04-09-2009, 01:20 AM

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •