النتائج 1 إلى 4 من 4

الموضوع: I need simple explanations + summaries

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2012
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

I need simple explanations + summaries

Could you please make very short summaries and more simple explanations for these points in the simplest level of English language as if I were at the first grade in the primary school ???
    I'm serious and to be honest it's too difficult for me!!!

النقطة الأولى achieving coherence through subject consistency :
    To maintain the subject consistency, choose the subject ( in other words, the person or thing on which you wish to focus primary attention ) and identify it in terms of person and number. adhere to this point of view throughout the paragraph . Use this subject, or a synonym for it, or a pronoun referring to it as the grammatical subject in every sentence is very likely to be an incoherent one , unless some other means of achieving coherence is operating very successfully .

النقطة الثانية achieving coherence through verb consistency :
    To assure that your writing has maximum coherence, you should avoid inconsistent shifts in verb tense ( fore example , from past to present ) and voice ( for example from active voice to passive voice ). Use passive voice only when you are sure it does not reduce logic , clarity or impact .

النقطة الأخيرة achieving coherence through completeness :
    Still another way of assuring that a paragraph is coherent is to give attention to completeness . Completeness in expressing one's sequence of thought is indispensable to coherence. Writers who leave gaps in their thinking, expecting their readers to fill in the gaps and infer the meaning not expressed , are asking more than is reasonable to expect of readers .
    To achieve completeness in your writing , make explicit those steps in your thinking that are essential to the reader's complete understanding of your meaning.

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2012
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: I need simple explanations + summaries

الله يخليكم من كم يوم وأنا أنتظر الجواب : ( ،
    الله يجزاكم خير ويفتح لكم أبواب رحمته ويوسع لكم في معيشتكم ، ويسعدكم بما يحب ويرضى فتجدون الأنس بقربه .

انجليزي مبدع الصورة الرمزية M a Y a
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2010
    الدولة
    مدينة الاحلام
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

"]الفقره الاولى مااعرفت اختصرهاا
    لفقره الثانيه /achieving coherence through verb consistency :

to achieve writing maximum coherence don't use inconsistent shifts in verb tense & voice
    مثلاً تستخدم الفعل الماضي وبطريقه غير متناسقه تستخدم معه الفعل المضارع أو تستخدم صيغة النفي وتستخدم معه الإثبات بطريقه غير متناسقه

الفقره الثالثه/achieving coherence through completeness :

you should pay attention to completeness to make sure that your paragrahp is coherent , writers who leave gaps in their thinking thier readers will fill iى these gaps so the meaning will not be expressed , it is very important for you as a writer to make sure that your readers have a complete understanding of your meaning

هذا اللي قدرت عليه والله ماأدري يفيدكـ أو لا وكمان أتمنى أحد يصحح البرقرافات يمكن يكون فيها شي غلط
    إذا فادتك إضافتي لاتنساني من دعائك بتفريح همي وتحقيق أحلامي وتيسير أمري[/]
    ~
    أستغفر الله
    سبحان الله والحمد لله ولاإله إلا الله والله أكبر و لاحول ولاقوة إلا بالله
    اللهم فرّج همي واغفر لي وحققي احلامي وارزقني إنك الحي القيوم

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2012
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

ما أعرف ليه الإقتباس مو متاح والسستم مايسمح إني أنسخ ، أبغى أرد مباشرة .
    ::
    تلخيصك حلو موجز ومفهوم ،
    جزاك الله خير و يسر لك أمرك وفرج لك همومك و زرقك من حيث لا تحتسبين ، أسأل الله أن يقدرني على الدعاء لك وأن يحقق فيه الإخلاص فالقبول ، بعون الله ومشيئته .

صراحة مدري شلون كنت كتبته ليلة اختبار ثاني وكان مخي مقفل شوي ويمكن كان عندي استعداد ما أحاول أقراه بتمعن أساسا - تصير كثير -^^"
    ، وتوني قررت أقراه يعني و طلع مدري شلون مايستاهل ..

الكتاب في البداية يقول : تحقيق الـcoherence المصطلح المقابل بالعربي ( التسلسل المنطقي) بعدين قام يقول من طرق تحقيقه كذا consistency له أكثر من معنى بس المطلوب هنا ( التطابق ) فمرة يقول : عشان نحقق التسلسل المنطقي ، ومرة يستخدم الحل و يقول للمحافظة على تطابق الكذا .. وهذا اللي ممكن حاسني شوي ، ...

النقطة الأولى :

To achieve coherence through subject consistency , choose the subject of a certain person, thing , place.. and so on what you want to focus on them in addition to their numbers. .Adhere to this point of view throughout the paragraph
    Don't repeat the same term of the subject as a grammatical subject in every sentence otherwise you will mostly lose the coherence .

الثانية :

تلخيصك حلو بس زيادة هذي أحسها مهمة .. بعد tense( past,present.etc) a وبعد
    voice (active or passive) g ثم :
    Use passive voice only when you are sure it does not reduce logic , clarity or impact.

الvoice تعني المبني للمعلوم أو المجهول .

الأخيرة :

Writer should express her/his thoughts in logical sequence otherwise the readers will be not able to follow the paragraph or understand the meanings as if there are gaps between her/ his thoughts .

أتمنى التصحيح لي .

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة أنا أدرس ; 20-05-2012 الساعة 07:38 AM

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. Poemzzz Explanations
    بواسطة M.o_o.N في المنتدى Literature courses
    مشاركات: 42
    آخر مشاركة: 04-03-2012, 02:49 AM
  2. █ (Simple Present (Present Simple █
    بواسطة Mr.X في المنتدى منتدى تعليم اللغة الانجليزية
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 06-01-2011, 11:58 PM

المفضلات