تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2012
    الدولة
    Al Baha
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: طلللللللب مهم

Great little inventor
    Most people believe that only a genius can invent, but that’s not always true. Many of the tools and products, we use in our daily life, were invented by ordinary people who were driven by either necessity or need. William Addis a man from London, had an idea while he was cleaning his teeth with a piece of cloth. He took a small bone, made tiny holes
    in it, then put small broom bristles in the holes. He started using it whenever he wanted to clean his teeth. Soon, he set up a business selling these new toothbrushes and made a fortune.

ωαℓєє∂ αℓ ѕqσυя

مشرف الصورة الرمزية Alsqour.w
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2012
    الدولة
    Al Baha
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Ibn Battuta
    Ibn Battuta was born in 703 H in Tangier, Morocco. He travelled in 725 H when he was 12 years. His main reason to travel was to go to Hajj, as all good Muslims
    do. In Makkah, he decided to travel around the world. He travelled 7500 miles in
    30 years and visited nearly 44 countries. Ibn Battuta was the first Muslim to visit every country ruled by Muslims at that time. Among the places, he visited
    Africa, Russia, India and China. He served the Chinese Emperor, the Mongol Emperor and the Islamic Sultan. During his journey, Ibn Battuta faced many dangers and had many adventures. He also performed Hajj seven times. He returned to Morocco in 755 H. He wrote the events of his journey in a book called “The Travels of Ibn Battuta ”. He died in 768 H at the age of 65.

ωαℓєє∂ αℓ ѕqσυя

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2012
    الدولة
    Al Baha
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Last weekend
    , I wanted to surprise my cousins. I woke up early and baked a chocolate
    cake for them. I took it with me to my uncle’s house. In the afternoon, we went on a picnic to the desert. We barbecued meat and chicken. The weather was very nice and we really enjoyed ourselves. We returned home very late at night.

ωαℓєє∂ αℓ ѕqσυя

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2012
    الدولة
    Al Baha
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Long hair and short
    In most countries, it is a custom for men to wear their hair short and for
    women to wear it at any length. In Tahiti, however, a totally different custom exists. Women always cut their hair short up to their ears while men leave it long. They either let it flow over their shoulders or tie it on the top of their heads. It is also a custom for men to smooth their long hair with “monoe” coconut oil, mixed with flowers and leaves to give it a pleasant smell. Usually, only fishermen have short hair. They prefer to keep their hair short since they are continually in the water.

ωαℓєє∂ αℓ ѕqσυя

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2012
    الدولة
    Al Baha
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Long hair and short
    In most countries, it is a custom for men to wear their hair short and for
    women to wear it at any length. In Tahiti, however, a totally different custom exists. Women always cut their hair short up to their ears while men leave it long. They either let it flow over their shoulders or tie it on the top of their heads. It is also a custom for men to smooth their long hair with “monoe” coconut oil, mixed with flowers and leaves to give it a pleasant smell. Usually, only fishermen have short hair. They prefer to keep their hair short since they are continually in the water.

ωαℓєє∂ αℓ ѕqσυя

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2012
    الدولة
    Al Baha
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Sometimes friendship hurts
    When I first met Khalid, I never expected we could become friends. We were so different. I was talkative and social while he was shy and quiet. So, when he took the seat next to mine in class, I thought to myself “What a bore”. As I got to know him better, I found him to be really nice, kind and patient. Soon, we became very good friends. However, after we both joined the school basketball team, things started to change. We spent hours practising together, but the coach liked the way I played better. He advised me to join the local basketball team. This aroused of jealousy in Khalid. He was not happy for me and started to embarrass me and hurt my feelings. naturally, I was very upset. A few weeks later, something happened that completely ruined our friendship. I was chosen to play in the national basket ball team. When my friends heard the news, they were all happy except for Khalid who was angry and said "You are becoming a real snob." Our team won the final game. Although everybody was happy and proud of our team, there was feeling of bitterness inside me. Months passed and I moved to a different school. I don't see Khalid any more, but I have much better friends now.

ωαℓєє∂ αℓ ѕqσυя

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2012
    الدولة
    Al Baha
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

What Makes Me Happy
    For me there are many things that can make me happy in the world, but the two things t hat make me most happy is sports and summer vacation. I like sports by playing them on a team and with my friends. The reason sports probably makes me happy is because of the action. Summer vacation make me happy because of the fun I have during the summer. Also watching TV makes me happy. I like to visit my friends and shopping.
    But there are things makes me sad. Such as when I feel lonely, scared and lost. Also when I Hear any one crying. Finally, when I see someone I love in pain, or losing a friend makes me sad

ωαℓєє∂ αℓ ѕqσυя

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. مهم مهم مهم
    بواسطة ابو مجد في المنتدى منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية العام
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 03-03-2008, 02:22 PM

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك