[align=justify]
In the name of Allah the gracious, the most merciful…

White Hearts in the middle of darkness

Homidan is a young Saudi man who travels to America for the sake of his study. He comes with his small family :Sara his wife, his five children: 4 girls,lama the eldest is almost forteen years old,Ruba, Norah and one boy Turky.As Muslims women Sara and lama wear vain to please their Gad and also to protect themselves from ill glances and wishes. They are very proud to do that.They never consider vain as a negative point in the Islamic laws as Sara says: no body has the right to see my beauty accept my husband. Many Western women especially non-Muslims do the apposite, they do their best to attract strange men,many bad illegal relations, damaged families ,in honest couples are the results.Sara and Homidan resist together,their deep love for Allah and Islam helps them and finally they defeat all the obstacles.Homidan soon builds many good relations in the university, neighborhood..etc .He is very kind, generous and clever.He has many Muslim-non Muslim Friends.Sometimes he visits the arrested people in jails and shares their sorrows. This typical life dose not contain too long.The Americans appear finally. Homidan does not know anything about 11september attacks nor do the afghani ,Iraqi and the Lebanon children, but the black hatred makes them all dangerous enemies for America. Someday many police officers attack at Homidan house, exactly as they do with many genius Muslims. They takes him to prison and the FIB fabricate approximately 11 false charges such as illegal inhabitation, bad treatment for the servant (( though it is forbidden in Islam)) and so on ,at the end,,in the American court, the American justice decides that Homidan is guilty. His servant denies the American claims at the beginning. Finally she approves them and gets many praises: green card. .money and open opportunity for working and living in America for whole life.Sara trays to visit her husband she goes with children to the court and she never comes back.Lama her daughter says: the American takes my mom away. we become very frightened. Finally we seek everywhere and then we found her..They try to force her to confess about the false charges .She cries((Gad please help me))and refuses and they take her away..In the middle of court they forced mom to take off her vain..mom and dad are arrested and we return to home without them.. ((patience –prayer)) might be the only sulotin.. I will pray for my parents and please do as me..

This Saudi family is not the first victim for the American hatred nor the last may be..the problem is growing..and the best advise as I think. stay at your country I remember what Sami Al-Husayan_the previous victim_ said before ((I will never go back to Amercia))..
For more inf:
http://www.homaidanalturki.com/[/center]