انجليزي جديد الصورة الرمزية ساره391
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Correct me plz

ا
    لسلام عليكم ورحمة الله

انا كاتبه اساي بس احس فيه خطاء اذا ممكن تصححونه لي بس ضروري قبل الاثنين لان تسليمه الاثنين الصباح عن parents mistakes

Being a parent is a hard job. In bringing up children, parents may do some mistakes towards there children. These mistakes may affect children’s future because they are building their kids character and personality. Here are some of the major mistakes that parents should be aware of.
    The biggest mistake parents make is being inconsistent toward each other, which means that they do not support each other. That is clear when the mother asks the Child not to do something while the father allows him to do it. Another mistake from parents is when they are not fair, and that is clear when they do not treat there kids equally. For example, there are many parents who treat there big child differently than his brothers. Moreover, parents make the same mistake over and over, which is asking their kids not to do something while they themselves do it. For example, when the mother screams at her child because he is screaming at her.
    Parent should be aware of the way they treat there kids. Moreover, they should try to avoid mistakes, because mistakes will have a great effect in the child personality

شكرا مقدما

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2005
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: Correct me plz

[align=left]Sister Sarah....i have done some changes, additions , and corrections for ur essay....i hope u'll like it....best regards.[/center]

[align=left]
    Being a parent means being a responsible person . In bringing up children, parents may commit some mistakes towards their children. These mistakes may affect children’s future because they are building their kids character and personality. Here are some of the major mistakes that parents commit and should be aware of.

The biggest mistake parents make is being inconsistent with each other, which means that they do not have an agreement with each other . To make it clear , for instance , when mother asks her child not to do something while the father allows him/her to do it. Another mistake is that when the parents have no fair. That is , when parents treat their children differently. For example, there are many parents who treat their elder child in a distinguished way . Moreover, parents make other mistakes that they do not appear as a good example towards their children, like preventing them from doing bad habits , whereas parents themselves do. For example, when the mother mentions bad words , her child will try to imitate her and then use these words all the way .

To sum up , Parent should be aware of the way they treat there kids. They should try to learn from their mistakes , because mistakes will have a great effect in the child's personality[/center]

انجليزي جديد الصورة الرمزية ساره391
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2006
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Sm45 رد: Correct me plz

مررره مشكور اخوي Dissatisfied
    بجد انقذتني وتعبت نفسك معاي
    التعديلات مررره اعجبتني
    الله يجزاك الفردوس الاعلى ويجعله في موازين اعمالك:36_4_12:

والباقين اللي كانو ناوين يساعدوني راحت عليكم الفرصه

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2005
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

لا شكر على واجب

العفو يا ساره....بس حبيت استرجع ايام الدراسه بالجامعه....و تكون ايضا مساعدة ليكي و لي..وانا استفدت وانشاءالله تكوني استفدتي...سلام

شخصية بارزة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2004
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

يا خسارة سبقتنا dissatisfied

يا الله خيرها في غيرها

dr_subahi@yahoo.com

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2005
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

ما يحتاج يا دكتور سبحي...انت ما شاء الله سمعتك طيبه في اداره التعليم بأنك سباق للخير ومساعدة الغير....وفرصة طيبه اننا اتقابلنا في هذا المنتدى الطيب.

شخصية بارزة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2004
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

dissatisfied thanks
    سمعتي طيبة في إدارة التعليم
    هذا من فضل ربي
    وأنا تشرفت بمعرفتك
    والله اشعر بالسعادة والرضاء عندما أساعد احد
    مع اني اقلكم علما واكثركم حاجة إلى المعرفة