معدل تقييم المستوى

رد : I wish to read my title and help me

انجليزي مبدع الصورة الرمزية ترغيب
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

مشكورة يام بسمة على مرورك والله يشفي الوالد ويخليه لكم ويطول في عمره *والله يسعدك وييسر امرك كما يسرتي امري......

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

She Stoops to Conquer
    by
    Oliver Goldsmith

She Stoops to Conquer is a comedy by the Irish author Oliver Goldsmith, first performed in 1773. The play is a great favourite for study by English literature classes in Britain. It is one of the few plays from the 18th century to have an enduring appeal, and is still regularly performed today

The central plot of the play follows Charles Marlow, a wealthy young man who is being forced by his family to consider a potential bride whom he has never met. He is anxious about meeting her; he suffers from shyness around women of some wealth, but around women of the lower classes transforms into a positively lecherous rogue. He sets out for the Hardcastle's manor with a friend, George Hastings, himself an admirer of Miss Constance Neville, another young lady who lives at the Hardcastle's. During the journey the two men become lost and stop at The Three Pigeons for directions.

Tony Lumpkin comes across the two strangers at an Alehouse, and realising their identity, plays a practical joke by telling them that they are a long way from their destination and will have to stay overnight at an inn. The "inn" he directs them to is in fact the home of his parents, the Hardcastles. When they arrive, the Hardcastles, who have been expecting them, go out of their way to make them welcome. However, Marlow and Hastings, believing themselves in an inn, behave in a fashion not suited to such manors (even if Liberty Hall is crumbling).

Meanwhile, Tony's sister, Kate, our bride-to-be, learning of the error and also acquainted with her suitor's shyness, masquerades as a serving-maid in order to get to know him. Marlow falls in love with her and plans to elope with her but because she appears of a lower class acts in a very bawdish manner around her. All misunderstandings are resolved by the end, thanks to an appearance by Sir Charles Marlow, and Marlow and Kate live happily ever after.

________
    Characters

Charles Marlow - The central male character, the main plot revolves around Marlow as he attempts to woo Miss Kate Hardcastle. A well-educated fellow, Marlow presents himself as brash and rude to Mr. Hardcastle, owner of Liberty Hall, whom Marlow believes to be an innkeeper. Around women of a lower social standing Marlow is a lecherous rogue, but around women of class he shutters up completely, struggling to speak and stuttering. It is this fact, along with his mistaking of Kate's identity and the his mistaking Liberty Hall for an inn, which creates the backbone of the plot.
    George Hastings - Friend of Charles Marlow and the love of Miss Constance Neville. George and Constance together discover Tony's trickery. Hastings and Constance work with Mrs. Hardcastle and Lumpkin to continue to deceive young Marlow while Kate pursues him. Meanwhile, George and Constance work with Lumpkin to obtain Constance's jewels from Mrs. Hardcastle. Hastings is actually a little jealous of Lumpkin.
    Mr Hardcastle - Mr Hardcastle, who is mistaken by Marlow for the innkeeper, is a rumbling, bumbling man, stuck in his crumbling mansion. He is very much occupied with the 'old times' and likes nothing better than to tell his war stories and drop names, such as the Duke of Marlborough. He doesn't care for the new fashions of the cities, and all that 'fopperie' and insists that his daughter, of whom he is very fond, dress plainly in the evenings. Mr Hardcastle is a man of manners and, despite being highly insulted by Marlow's treatment of him, manages to keep his temper with his guest until near the end of the play. Hardcastle also demonstrates a wealth of forgiveness as he not only forgives Marlow once he has realised Marlow's mistake, but also gives him consent to marry his daughter. Hardcastle is chief in restoring normal order and clearing up the various mistakes in the play.
    Mrs Hardcastle - Somewhat of a pantomime character, Mrs Hardcastle is presented as the overbearing nuisance mother who interests herself heavily in other people's business — often against their wishes. Because of this she is somewhat a figure of ridicule within the play. She spoils her son Tony and makes excuses for him not being all that clever; later on she offers herself to a supposed highwayman in order to protect her son. Apart from this selflessness, Mrs Hardcastle can also be seen as a very selfish character — she plans on marrying her niece to her son purely to keep a jewel fortune in the family, even though it is readily apparent that neither Tony or Constance cares at all for the other in anything other than a platonic sense. Mrs Hardcastle is obsessed with the city of London and the affairs of high society there. This helps highlight the divide between town and country, a major theme of the play. Mrs Hardcastle is presented, however, as being decidedly behind the times in terms of fashion, although she remains convinced she is at the cutting edge. Her superfluous use of French phrases such as 'tete-a-tete' only serves to increase this perception. Mrs Hardcastle is the only character who is not happy at the end of the play.
    Miss Kate Hardcastle - The object of Marlow's affection, Kate is ordered to dress plainly by her father in the evenings. When Marlow first meets her she is in fashionable dress, as she enjoys the 'fripperies of town' as much as her mother. Our lead male stumbles and stutters over his words in front of her, so embarrassed in refined ladies' company that he cannot even look upon her face. Later on in the evening Marlow meets Kate in plain dress and thus he mistakes her for a lower class woman (the barmaid). She plays along with this in order to see if he is as witless as he seems and describes herself as a poor relation of the Hardcastle's (a common figure in 18th century literature). Marlow quickly falls in love with her and even decides to elope with her despite her supposed lower-class status.
    Miss Constance Neville - Niece of Mrs Hardcastle and cousin to Tony, Constance is heir to a large fortune of jewels. She is secretly an admirer of George Hastings, but is promised — against her wishes — to be married to her cousin Tony. Constance attempts to elope with Hastings in one of the many dramatic follies of the play. This is essentially the sub-plot of 'She Stoops to Conquer'.
    Tony Lumpkin - The main comic character, Tony is the son of Mrs Hardcastle and step-son of Mr Hardcastle. He is promised in marriage to his cousin, Constance Neville, a match neither member of the pair approves of. As Tony is not 'of age' he cannot yet refuse such a union, which was concocted by Mrs Hardcastle purely to keep Constance's considerable fortune of jewels within the family. Tony is not very clever and seems to spend a large amount of his time at 'The Three Pigeons', the local alehouse. Tony is a mischieveous scamp with his heart in the right place (demonstrated by Hastings coming to like Tony by the end of the play). He is at one end of a spectrum of education and appropriate behaviour; Hastings represents the opposite end, the height of academia and gentlemanly behaviour, whilst Marlow appears somewhat in the middle. It is Tony's initial deception of Marlow, for a joke, which sets up the plot.
    Sir Charles Marlow - Father of Charles Marlow, he follows his son, a few days behind. Unlike his son, he does not meet Tony Lumpkin in the Three Pigeons, and thus is not confused. He is an old friend of Mr. Hardcastle, both of them once having been in the British military, and is quite pleased with the union of his son and his friend's daughter. Sir Charles Marlow enjoys the follies of his son, but does not understand these initially. However, he is quite upset when his son treats Kate as a barmaid.

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

وتفضلي ايضاً رابط سيفيدك بإذن الله ... العرض فيه ممتاز ...
    http://www.cummingsstudyguides.net/G...html#Goldsmith

تقبلي تحياتي ...

انجليزي خبير الصورة الرمزية whisper of love
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

الله يعطيك العافيه يازهرة وانتي فعلا والله زهرة في المنتدى
    ويعطيك العافيه يا ترغيب
    اللهم لك الحمد حتى ترضى ولك الحمد اذا رضيت ولك الحمد بعد الرضى

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

thanx all of u r the best:36_4_12:

انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

A030 ساعدونييييييييييييييييييي ييييييييي

الله يعافيكم أريد ملخص لمسرحية She stoops to conquer
    يمنع وضع اكثر من صورة او صور نسائية او صور ذات حجم كبير
    يمنع وضع روابط لمواقع ومنتديات أخرى
    يمنع وضع روابط الاغاني
    يمنع وضع البريد الالكتروني

مميز الصورة الرمزية fona_85
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2007
    الدولة
    Dream World
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد : ساعدونييييييييييييييييييي ييييييييي

هذا الرابط ان شاءالله يفيدك

http://www.saudienglish.net/vb/showt...ops+to+conquer
    [GLOW="CC6699"]معـاً لغــدٍ واعــد[/GLOW]

انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

[glow="ff0000"]بارك الله فيك وجزاك الله كل خير شكراً لك اخي الكريم[/glow]
    يمنع وضع اكثر من صورة او صور نسائية او صور ذات حجم كبير
    يمنع وضع روابط لمواقع ومنتديات أخرى
    يمنع وضع روابط الاغاني
    يمنع وضع البريد الالكتروني

انجليزي جديد الصورة الرمزية lady of shallot
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

http://www.theatrehistory.com/british/goldsmith002.htm.
    ان شاء الله تستفيدي
    A true friend ......gives you a push
    when you ...........need it
    lifts you up ....when you feel low
    Guides you to the ....right way
    and never ...lets you down

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية Try To Reach
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2006
    الدولة
    J e d d a h
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

بوركتم يا اخوة ويا اخوات
    ^_^
    [MARK="CC66CC"]
    الحساب الأول وهو خاص بمادة اللغة الانجليزية
    http://www.4shared.com/dir/9540021/6...7/sharing.html
    الحساب الثاني وهو ايضاً مكمل للغة الانجليزية مع بعض الخلفيات
    والملفات العربية الطيبة وبرنامج نور على الدرب لأبن باز رحمه الله
    http://www.4shared.com/dir/20133589/...0/sharing.html
    والحساب الثالث والاخير هو حساب اسلامي عام
    http://www.4shared.com/dir/8109169/b...e/sharing.html
    يوتيوب

واجمل المنى للجميع [/MARK]

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية Try To Reach
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2006
    الدولة
    J e d d a h
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

تم دمج الموضوعين

[MARK="CC66CC"]
    الحساب الأول وهو خاص بمادة اللغة الانجليزية
    http://www.4shared.com/dir/9540021/6...7/sharing.html
    الحساب الثاني وهو ايضاً مكمل للغة الانجليزية مع بعض الخلفيات
    والملفات العربية الطيبة وبرنامج نور على الدرب لأبن باز رحمه الله
    http://www.4shared.com/dir/20133589/...0/sharing.html
    والحساب الثالث والاخير هو حساب اسلامي عام
    http://www.4shared.com/dir/8109169/b...e/sharing.html
    يوتيوب

واجمل المنى للجميع [/MARK]

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: كل شيء حول مسرحية She stoops to conquer

I need an answer for this questions

(what this title means
    i
    and(some critic said this play hs not a comdey ,because it has improbable farce

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

A082 رد: كل شيء حول مسرحية She stoops to conquer(for-AL ZAHRA AL KHADRA)

she stoops to conquer is a play by gold smith
    he wrote it as reaction against the sentimental comedy -which arose when the comedy degerated at that period-
    the goal of this play to arise laughter
    the title means that
    [kates stoop to conquer by getting down from her class-superiority to inferiority as bar maid
    she promise her father that marlow is hesr(he is mine),so kates stoop_means accept th inferiority to gain Marlow

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

بليييييييييييز ساعدوني ابغى ترجمة المسرحية (SHE STOOPS TO CONQUER)

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

A025 رد: كل شيء حول مسرحية She stoops to conquer

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ترغيب مشاهدة المشاركة
    I want summary and analysis for the play of she stoops to conquer
    Thanks alot,it was very kind of u to present that summary..i realy got benefit from ur work,once again i thank u for ur good job.

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Sm166 رد: كل شيء حول مسرحية She stoops to conquer

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ترغيب مشاهدة المشاركة
    I want summary and analysis for the play of she stoops to conquer
    thanks...but i didn't get ur summary i dont know how i can get it

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

وانا ابي summary لهااا بس بالعربي
    بليز ضروري

انجليزي رائع الصورة الرمزية وردة الطائف****
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2009
    الدولة
    Taif
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته اللهم صلِّ على سيدنا محمد و على آله وصحبه وسلم ارجوا من الزهرة الخضراء ان تفيدني كيف اجد ترجمة مسرحية She stoops to conquer

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

أريدترجمة مسرحية تتنازل لتنتصر بالعربي اليووووووووووووم ضروري

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

أرجوووووووووووووووووووووو ووووووكم و شكراً

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

السلام عليكم

يا جماعة انا اتعبت وانا قاعدة احاول اسوي الTheme ياريت اتساعدوني في هاي المصيبة عندي امتحان بعد يومين

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

تسلمون ابي الترجمة الكاملة

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

pls pls plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz my exam the next week and i need the translation of (she stoops to . conquer ) i tired of being looking for it at all sites , . plzzzzzzzzzzz i really want it

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •