انجليزي فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2008
    الدولة
    Al Baha
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: بليزززززززززززززز بسرعه ادخلوا

There are four seasons in a year :spring , summer , autumn and winter.

Do your best to complete the paragragh

انجليزي مشارك الصورة الرمزية sweety-bird2
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2007
    الدولة
    في قلب...........
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

hi sis
    i will complete the sentence that our sis gave u

These seasons are the result of the earth's round arround the sun.At spring, the earth wears the green, the sun is not that hot and the weather is so nice. Poets always take it as a symbol of giving and beautiful life. At summer,the sky is almost clear, the weather is hot and in some countries is dry too.Then we have the autumn. Its almost windy and dry. The leaves of the trees are falling in this season.You also can see colored leaves red ,brown and yellow which give this season a special look.The last season is winter. It is cold, cloudy and rainy. In this season its rarly to see the sky clear because of the black clouds. Each season of the four has its own fruit and growth. We should thank Allah and take the benifit of these four seasons to know that life cant be only one way.

عذرا كتبته على عجل أتمنى أن ينال اعجابك,

انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

تكملة للمشاركة السابقة

The first season in the year is Winter January,February,and March. The weather is very cold.
    April,May,and June is in the second season Spring. The weather is acceptable. The third season is Summar July,August,and September.
    The weather is very hot in some countries. The last season is Autumn October, November,and December.
    In this season all people back to school.
    يمنع وضع اكثر من صورة او صور نسائية او صور ذات حجم كبير
    يمنع وضع روابط لمواقع ومنتديات أخرى
    يمنع وضع روابط الاغاني
    يمنع وضع البريد الالكتروني

انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

A030 رد: بليزززززززززززززز بسرعه ادخلوا

الله يجزاكم خيـــــــــــــــــــــــ ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ ــــــر واخدمكم بالافراح ان شــــــــــــــــــــــــ ــــــــاء الله

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Four Seasons
    Spring is an enlightening season in which there is great anticipation of the events it brings. During this season, people are busy putting away their snow blowers and bringing out their lawn mowers. Kids are packing away their snowsuits and sleds and bringing out their new bikes and shorts. The birds return flapping their wings in the sky as if to get everyone’s attention. Along with the birds return all the other animals. I am aware of their presence through traces of deer tracks in the mud and the loud chattering of squirrels among themselves. The snow from the previous season melts its way back to the Elk River. The sound of waves flowing down stream and crashing against boulders, interrupting central flow, is easing. The wind is calm and, at a slow pace, carries away the redundant remnants of the dreary winter. The distinct smell of melted snow fills the air as it seeps into the dirt, creating mud. The sun bounces off my forehead, making me feel warm on the inside. It is a comforting feeling like the one you get after a long, hot shower. In the Fall, everything that we were so busy finding now goes back into its boxes and rest until Spring finds its way back to The Snow Valley. Still, there is very much goi
    . . .
    The sun cools down again and quietly retreats. With the coming of the next season, it is clear that winters stay is long overdue. The trees stand bare, mounted against the mountains in the distance. It is hard for anyone to relate to and just as hard to explain but that is what I smell. I try to breath it all in but it tingles my throat causing me to quickly press my lips together again. It hits my cheeks and paints them red while deep within, I quiver. They make my stay worth the while and even harder to leave. Neighbors talk of the events of the past month and the plans for the ones coming. I lie down on the hill just before the range, admiring the town from a limited view. The Earth is blanketed by a cold chill meant to prepare us for what is to come. Some days, the only sound which gives away the presence of the birds is, the flustering of the water, when they make their smooth landings in the pond behind me.

انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

الســــــــــــــــــــــ ـــــــــــــلام علـــــــــــــــــــــــ ـــــــــــــــيكم مشكور على مرورك وعلى مجهودك الرائع بس عندي طلب لو سمحت<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<ادري مصخــــــــــــــــــــــ ـتها شوي البراغراف اللي عطيتوني اياه مااقدر اقسمه لاربع فقرات ....ابجيب من الاخر ابي براغراف عن الفصول الاربعه مقسمه الصيف, الربيع, الشتا, الخريف لاننا اربع طالبات بقروب واحد وكل وحده راح تتكلم عن فصل واتمنى يكون باقرب وقت لان الامتحان السبت وراح ندعيلك من كل قلوبنا وشكرا

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. بليزززززززززززززز ادخلوا ضروري
    بواسطة فنتازيا جنان في المنتدى منتدى تعليم اللغة الانجليزية
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 22-04-2008, 09:08 PM

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •