النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3

الموضوع: ابليز لاتكسفوني سعدوني ترجمة الجمل

انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Marsa42 ابليز لاتكسفوني سعدوني ترجمة الجمل

والبحر لايقبل الحوت دون الاخطبوط , ومراكب الحجاج دون مراكب القرصان ,والهواء لايرقص بشدو البلبل وينطرب بنقيق الضفادع وهو لايستانس بالنهار ويستتوحش بالليل.
    لذلك اوصيك برحابة الصدر قبل كل شي وبعد كل شي .اي بني تلك هي وصيتي اليك القيها وديعة في قلبك ولا اشدها حبلا في عنقك مخافة ان تفلت قيادتك من يدك فكن امينا على وديعتك وسر على بركة الله

انجليزي خبير الصورة الرمزية meme cute
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2009
    الدولة
    This is no't your problem
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: ابليز لاتكسفوني سعدوني ترجمة الجمل

And not open to the sea without whale octopus, boats and pirate vessels without the pilgrims, and the air of a nightingale and Aergs Bcdo Intrb Bnqiq frogs, a Aestans Isttohac day and night.
    Therefore Ausik open to the chest before and after everything is everything. That is no built wills you've put a deposit in your heart is not the most in your neck rope to escape your fear of your hand so be honest, the secret of Diatk blessing of God

اختي امنه من الأفضل ان تعتمدي على نفسكـ في الترجمة

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: ابليز لاتكسفوني سعدوني ترجمة الجمل

The sea doesn't accept the whale only without the octopus. It also doesn't accept the pligrims'ship only without the pirates'. The air dance on the nightingale's songs nor the sounds of frogs. It neither rejoices with the light of the day nor feels sorrow of the darkness of night.That's why i ask u to be satisfied with everything. My son: This is my advice to you. Keep it by heart. Though it is not a rope around your neck but a light on your way. keep it by heart, understand its meaning and go on your way. May Allah bless you.

اللهم صلِّ على سيدنا محمد و على آله وصحبه وسلم

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •