so necessary , if u can help Do not hesitate

شخصية بارزة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: please help me

Your dream
    Dreams are the most amazing things in life , we all love to dream and we all love to hope and to see ourselves getting better and better each day.
    Everyone of us dreams of being something and tries to achieve his goals , everyone has his own resolutions and has something to look up to and to reach.

However, some people may say that dreams are hard to follow and it's impossible to be able to achieve your dreams.
    But, that's actually not true , because our dreams are in our hands , we are the ones that can control them and make them real
    For me, I Look up to many things during my life such as : learning english and be good at it , completing my studies and improving my self at any field during my life , I really can't stop dreaming I think it is really great to dream and to live your life trying to reach your hopes .
    All you have to do is to set your goals before your eyes and work as hard as you can to reach your points .
    There's no doubt that there will be times when you feel like giving up , but no don't give up on yourself just stand up and try even if you have to try for a thousand time but keep trying .
    Everytime you feel lost and confused just dream again of the person you would be if you worked hard for your goals.
    More over, I believe that it's better to put a plane for yourself to follow .
    First, you have to write down what your resolutions are and then find out what does it take to reach them.
    After that, try step by step to improve yourself and to reach your ambitions .
    And finally , don't you ever lose your passion to dream , and never stop trying because someday you'll reach and you'll find whatever you were looking for.
    Further more, when you finally reach your goals you'll feel happy from deep inside of your heart because then you'll be doing exactly what you love to do and you'll be testing your wildest dreams , and what in the whole world is greater than that ? I believe nothing can be compares to this moment .
    You'll feel proud of yourself because you proved that there's nothing impossible when you actually determine to do.
    In conclusion, set your dreams right infront of your eyes and work for them , and there's no doubt that you'll reach them someday.]

COpied

a visit u have paid to a foreign country
    I am a person who likes to travel. I think traveling is a great opportunity to meet new people, gain more knowledge and experience, learn new customs and traditions. I did visit Egypt a few years ago. I was very excited after that trip and I would return there one more time at any cost. Egypt had impressed me very much with its glorious pyramids and ancient buildings. I think that in that country one can touch history, feel the hard breath of workers building a pyramid under the parching sun, see the chain of camels walking in the desert with the huge trunks full of presents for Cleopatra on their humps. it was an unforgettable experience
    COpied
    You can add or delete whatever U want.
    Best of luck in Ur exam

لأن
    ( الله ربي ) سأبحر في أُمنياتي ..
    سأزيدُ رغباتي !
    سَأطمع في دُعائي أكثر
    لأن الله رَبي !..
    سأطرُق البابَ وإن طال الفَتح
    `سأنطَرِحُ على الأعتاب
    وإن امتدّ الزمان ،
    فحتماً ولابُد ;
    سأبكي فرحاً يوماً من دَهشتي بالعطاء

انجليزي جديد الصورة الرمزية هانيا331
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

الحمد لله والصلاة والسلام على أشرف الخلق محمد وعلى آله وصحبه أجمعين
    please can you any thing about TKT tests i will have an exam next month+

انجليزي جديد الصورة الرمزية هانيا331
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

please can you any thing about TKT
    please tell me
    tests i will have an exam next month

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

thankxxxx alot our beautiful supervisor LOST LADY
    may Allah bless u
    I'm really benefit

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

هانيا sorry
    I don't know about this exam TKT
    I hope u find what u want soon

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    ••••••••••
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: Essay writing

lost lady

thanks sweet heart

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    ••••••••••
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: Essay writing

lost lady

thanks sweet heart

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. How to Write Essay, Great Essay, Academic Essay, Academic Writing ( In briefly)
    بواسطة :lost lady: في المنتدى منتدى تعليم اللغة الانجليزية
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 04-09-2009, 01:20 AM
  2. Writing an essay, 8 simple steps ... :)
    بواسطة الزهرة الخضراء في المنتدى Literature courses
    مشاركات: 11
    آخر مشاركة: 24-02-2009, 07:24 PM
  3. Do you have an essay writing exam ? Do you fear from failure ? If yes..press here
    بواسطة الغزاله في المنتدى منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية العام
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 19-09-2006, 12:03 AM

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •