Riyadh
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

A030 إعادة تصحيح براجراف

السلالالالالام عليكم ...~
    كيف الحال؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

انا ابي مساعدتكم

مين يقدر يساعدني
    المطلوب هو إعادة تصحيح هذا البرقراف ماني عارفه احس ذهني مشتت ولاعارفه عن ايش

وتلاحظون كلمة used to مكرره يمكن 10 مرات

Rewrite the paragraph changing used to would or past simple to make it more interesting :

From the time he arrived in Beijing , Harry was obsessed with learning Chinese . He used to get up every morning before work and study for two hours . He used to listen to Chinese tapes in his car on his way to work . He used to ask everyone in the office to speak to him in Chinese even though he used to get every confused because he used to not understand what they said . At night , Harry used to got to Chinese movies and listen to Chinese music . Unfornately , he used to be lonely because he didn't used to have many friends .

وابرقراف الثاني يقول :
    Edit this paragraph for correct punctuation around transition words and subordinating conjunctions

May 14, 1981 was the most memberable day in my life . On that day , my family left our home in Iran to go to live in the United States . Although I was only eight years old I thought I knew what life would be like in America . Because I had seen many movies about life there I remember wondering if I would be able to have a horse and carry a gun . In addition even though my father kept telling me that we ere going to be living in a big city , I still imagined myself in the ''Wilde West''.

بلييييييييز محتاجه مساعدتكم واكون شاكره لكم لاتطنشوووني
    الله يوفق الللي يرد علي
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة M.o_o.N ; 12-03-2010 الساعة 02:51 PM سبب آخر: ‎الرجاء الاطلاع على قوانين منتدى الطلبات حتى لايحذف طلبك مستقبلا

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    ••••••••••
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: ساعدووني (أحــبـــكــم )

و عليكم السلام
    تفضلي:::
    From the time he arrived in Beijing , Harry was obsessed with learning Chinese . He got up every morning before work and study for two hours . He listened to Chinese tapes in his car on his way to work . He asked everyone in the office to speak to him in Chinese even though he got very confused because he did not understand what they said . At night , Harry would got to Chinese movies and listen to Chinese music . Unfornately , he was lonely because he didn't had many friends .

هذا جهدي الشخصي يحتمل الصواب والخطأ
    المطلوب كان انك تستبدلي used to ‎‏ بإما ال would
    او الماضي البسيط مثل was,‎ didnt ‎والكلمات في الماضي بإضافه ed

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2009
    الدولة
    Riyadh
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: إعادة تصحيح براجراف

مرررررررررررررررررررررررر رررررررررهـ شكرآآآ اختي Renoa ماقصرتي يعطيك العافيه

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2009
    الدولة
    Riyadh
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

طيب والثاني محد يعرف شي

بليز ياعالم فكو ازمتي تهئ تهئ

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    ••••••••••
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Edit this paragraph for correct punctuation around transition words and subordinating conjunctions

May 14, 1981 was the most memberable day in my life . On that day my family left our home in Iran to go to live in the United States . Although, I was only eight years old I thought I knew what life would be like in America because I had seen many movies about life there . I remember wondering if I would be able to have a horse and carry a gun . In addition, even though my father kept telling me that we ere going to be living in a big city I still imagined myself in the ''Wilde West''.

بصراحه حطيت النقاط و الفواصل على حسب علمي :]
    موفقه حبيبتي

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2009
    الدولة
    Riyadh
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

سوري توني ارد

المفضلات