May 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Blush Anim Cl مقال عن شخصية قدوة

السلام عليكم
    مرحبـــاً يا سادة

كيفكم ؟
    أبي منكم مساعدة ..................
    أنا ضيفة جديدة عليكم وأول مرة أطلب منكم مساعدتي ...

مطلوب مني كتابة مقال عن (شخصية قدوة) بالإنجليزي طبعاً
    لكن لا أريد عن الرسول محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم لأن أغلبية بنات قاعتي كتبوه

المقطع الأول : تعريف بالشخصية
    المقطع الثاني : وصف الشخصية
    المقطع الثالث : صفة أحببتيها في الشخصية
    المقطع الرابع : قصة تؤكد هذه الصفة الحسنة
    المقطع الخامس :كيف أثرت فيك هذه الصفة ( مدى تأثيرها على شخصيتك)

أنتظر ردودكم بفارغ الصبر
    لكم مني جزيل الشكر , وسأكون ممتنة لكم يا أحباااابي ....ا
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة M.o_o.N ; 06-05-2010 الساعة 06:27 AM

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية Petunia
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: مقال عن شخصية قدوة

وعليكم السلام ورحمه وبركاته

اهلا بيك اختي بين اخوانك واخواتك

كتبته ع السريع واذا انك شايفه ان البسج مو كفايه تقدري تضيفي عليه من تجاربك الخاصه

اذا عجبك الموضوع

My mother

When I speak about someone who can affect my life and then take her or him an example to follow , for sure I will choose my mother .there are many reasons that influence my selection. Simply my mother is my life; I can't imagine myself living without her. The most thing that I like, her personality. She is very kind to me and to my sisters and brothers, itbmeans she considers us just a one person. She taught us how to be honest people with ourselves before to be honest with other people. She always gives us encouragement, motivation and confidence for recharge our inside feelings in order to interact with other.She often says,"Remember if you dare to cheat other, you don't cheat them, you cheat Yourself, so beware of that". I still remember when her best friend once needed to her strongly and my mother gave her hands and helped her to overcome her disability when she had a serious disease .A result, by Allah power and them my mother's motivation, she cured. Honestly, my words stop and freeze in front of my mother's words,really I can't thank her enough and I appreciate each single moment which I spent with her. I try to be like her and take her an example to treat people just like she does .I'm not pretending to be a perfect person but I'll do my best because I like to see people smile because of me.

بالتوفيق

Here and there

شخصية بارزة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: مقال عن شخصية قدوة

هذا مثال ثاني..أن شاءالله يساعدك في طريقه الكتابه وأخذ بعض الأفكار
    My father
    My Father: The Person I Admire Most

Over time, there have been several people who have influenced various aspects of my life, based on their personal characteristics, accomplishments, and values. I have been privileged to have had numerous teachers and professors who I respect for their patience and intelligence. There are artists that have inspired me by their natural talents and original creativity. I value many political leaders, who have inspired me by their contributions to society, and their ability to change our futures. Of all the people I have encountered in my life, the person I admire most is my father.
    As the youngest girl in my family, I always considered myself to be “Daddy's little girl.” Growing up it always made me sad to see so many of my friends and neighbors without a father or father-like figure around. This helped me appreciate how my father always takes an interest in his children's lives. To this day, he still professes how proud he is of me and my siblings, and is still there to support us in whatever we are involved in. In every aspect of my life my father continuously pushes me to excel. Whenever I feel like giving up, or have a question or a concern, I know I can always call on him for advice. From him I have also learned that sometimes you have to put others needs ahead of your own, but not to the point they will begin to take advantage of you. His strength seems to be unbreakable during hard times, and is extremely determined to accomplish anything he sets his mind on. I hold great esteem for how he stands up for what he believes in, and will never back down. I have always admired his open mind, compassion, and sense of understanding. He is a very reserved man, but has a great sense of humor, and always knows how to put a smile on my face.
    Copied

لأن
    ( الله ربي ) سأبحر في أُمنياتي ..
    سأزيدُ رغباتي !
    سَأطمع في دُعائي أكثر
    لأن الله رَبي !..
    سأطرُق البابَ وإن طال الفَتح
    `سأنطَرِحُ على الأعتاب
    وإن امتدّ الزمان ،
    فحتماً ولابُد ;
    سأبكي فرحاً يوماً من دَهشتي بالعطاء

Awaiting