معدل تقييم المستوى

A030 تعبيرين عن مادتي المفضله والاعلام

هايات
    كيفكن؟؟
    لوسمحتم ممكن مساعدتي بتعبير ين
    1- My favorit subject
    2_media
    بليز امتحاني السبت
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة M.o_o.N ; 25-05-2010 الساعة 11:58 PM سبب آخر: الرجاء الاطلاع على قوانين منتدى الطلبات حتى لايحذف طلبك مستقبلا
    group1055726@groupsim.com >>>group english u can joing with us

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    ••••••••••
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: تعبيرين عن مادتي المفضله والاعلام

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Here you go

http://thusitha2007.wordpress.com/20...urite-subject/

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    ••••••••••
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

انجليزي جديد الصورة الرمزية onlyrose
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

يعطيك الف عافيه خيتوو مون
    تعبير مادتي المفضله وااضح بس الميديا موو واضح:
    بليز ساعدوني امتحاني السبت
    group1055726@groupsim.com >>>group english u can joing with us

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

ثاااااااااااااااااانكس وانا كمان امتحاني السبت اوووووووووف
    بس جد مو واضح الميديا ابغى شيء مختصر وبسيط
    يااااااااااااااليت تفيدوني والله راح ندعيلكم من قلب

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    ••••••••••
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

What does media mean?

the means of communication, as radio and television, newspapers, and magazines, that reach or influence people widely

media

Since the effects of the media increased over people, the aim of the media has gone into an alteration. The morals of the media changed and a huge conflict became into existence between the morals in past and now. As all over the world in Turkey, ethics of the media changed after the media bosses have caught it. Media must be objective, impartial, and balanced, but because of the media bosses, it changed its ethics.
    The first purpose of media must be objectivity, but media rarely objective while reporting or researching information. Media’s objectivity is filtered and censored by the media owners, advertisers, newsmakers, news sharpers, and the pressure groups. All of the affect media while its doing its job. Media’s job is to inform. Because of the filters of media, it usually uses for propaganda, having profit and power. Many people think media is the most powerful means for propaganda. Lord Beaverbrook (1879-1964), who is owner of the Daily Express and founder of The Sun, and he used his newspaper for entirely for propaganda without taking into consideration of the purposes of media (Watson, 84). Media works same in Turkey as the world. The bosses, who have newspapers and television channels, use them for their propaganda. Moreover, this propaganda works very well because they have power over the people and having amounts of profit owing to media.
    Media is mass communication, a connection all over the world that informs, entertains, and influences people. It is powerful because most people talk about what they see on the news. Therefore, we can easily say media primarily control people’s opinion, and beliefs. Due to this, media must do its job impartially. In addition to this, the basic criteria of the media would be always say truth. On the other hand, the anxiety of rating and getting power entails media taking sides. It would seem that the media is using for propaganda and laissez-faire, besides both of them obtains to control the people, and control means power (Watson, 86). This control over the people does not look down on because this control orientates the people as the media barons wishes. Like the example of the Italy. The effects of media can straightforwardly see in Italy. Silvio Berlusconi’s political party, which shaped newly, urge into authority in Italy by the hold up of the Berlusconi’s media empire. By the support of his media empire Berlusconi became prime minister of Italy as in Orson Welles’ classical film Citizen Kane, which is about the dream of political officer, eluded John Foster Kane (Watson, 85). The same as in Italy, in Turkey, Kemal Derviþ became a saver of the economy of the Turkey. In addition, because of the supporting of the media, he explained people as a hero and the people in Turkey trust to him and he has able to put in order the economy.
    Media must obtain the balance between the truth and the knowledge. In recent times, if people start casting opinions by following one media source, they would be deficient in the other side of the truth. Different reporters have different opinions. Besides, same knowledge could be different in two different news sources. So if the media cannot balanced the truth and knowledge every people would have different thought about same think, and most of these thought would be same with the reporters who informed the knowledge.
    As a conclusion, world is controlled for the most part by the media. People’s opinions shaped with what they heard, or what they read. Media has an important part in society. Because of this, purpose of media must be objectivity, impartiality, and balanced between truth and knowledge.

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    ••••••••••
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Media:

The media has a profound influence on the decisions I make. Whether it is what movie I see or what I plan on doing according to the weather, I look to the media and television news, in particular, for the answers. I also listen to the radio for updates on world events. The media help shape our world and the decisions we make by keeping leaders accountable. The media has a role in the decisions I make about politics, opinions on world issues, and how I conduct myself from day to day.
    In the 2005 Presidential election, both candidates had mass exposure to the media. They used their resources to get their issues and views heard. But, the incumbent, President Bush, had an advantage. He always had the media at his disposal. He already had name and face recognition. They have been with him since he was elected in 2000. For this reason, I think he had adequate coverage and time to get his agenda heard and get voters interested in voting for him.
    I also depend on the many outlets the media has to keep me informed on world event and other breaking news. From the recent death of the Holy Father- Pope John Paul II, to the day's traffic I need to know what is effecting me so I can make an informed decision on where I stand. They help to keep the pressing issues in perspective from both sides.
    I also need the local media to help get me through the day. From traffic to weather, the local media is the closest contact to what is happening all around my. The media is good about coving all the issues from the world to the cities and every where in between. The media helps me make a decision on movies, games, and a multitude of other consumer products.
    The media is an invaluable resource when it comes to my decision making. I love having access to anything in the world, by sitting hear at my computer desk. The limits and resources of the media are almost unthinkable. I know the media will continue to play and instrumental role in my life and the lives of others for years to come.

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    ••••••••••
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Stereotypes In the Media:

Stereotypes play an important role in today's society and particularly in Propaganda. According to the Webster's Dictionary stereotyping is defined as a fixed conventional notion or conception of an individual or group of people, heldby a number of people. Stereotypes can be basic or complex generalizations which people apply to individuals or groups based on their appearance, behaviour and beliefs. Stereotypes are found everywhere. Though our world seems to be improving in many ways it seems almost impossible to liberate it from stereotypes.

Stereotypes have existed since the beginning of time in our everyday life through religion, politics and the media. Humans have the tendency to "use stereotypes in their humour, their descriptions of others, and even in their beliefs." One may believe it is possible to rid oneself of such habits; however if one looked at the regular promotions of propaganda, it would make this objective impossible. Stereotypes, however, aren't always negative; hence, this essay will discuss the negative and positive aspects of stereotypes used by propaganda. Propaganda is a force which can influence and affect everyone; bringing changes in behavior, attitudes and ones beliefs. It is also known that media impacts its viewersmodifying their judgments based on the information which they receive. Substantial amounts of stereotypes broadcasted through propaganda have similar effects. This essay will illustrate how stereotypes are generally portrayed and their function in propaganda. Also it will further reveal how successful and well stereotypes can work when used in propaganda tactics.

The media often uses and misrepresents stereotypes; however, they are significantly accepted by people among society. TV shows such as the Simpsons are packed with stereotypes within its broadcast of half an hour. The Simpsons contains a large number of audience that watch the show daily as it is broadcasted during prime time. Characters such as Apu are highly discriminated and stereotyped. On this show Apu is characterized as an Indian immigrant, who prays to Ganesh, and holds a highly noticeable and dissimilar accent. This is a stereotype which is observed by young children and is perceived as humorous; they apply this knowledge towards those they meet in real-life. Viewers of this show believe this information to be completely accurate for they hold little or no knowledge about that particular group. Though the stereotypes shown on TV are usually misrepresented, they are quite well accepted by the audience as the truth. The viewers who watch these shows on a regular basis do not recognize the biased content, which is being presented. Media grabs the interests of their audience through comedy, drama, and action which causes the viewers to disregard the immorality behind the content. Hence, the effectiveness of using such stereotypes contributes to the popularity of TVshows. On the contrary, the propaganda's use of stereotypes is not necessarily always a negative phenomenon. Propaganda's use of stereotypes can sometimes give one the motivation to learn.

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    ••••••••••
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

media:

In spite of all the freedom, technology, and human rights that some of the countries posses in this new era, the debating on media thought control and media filter is still floating around with some supporters and others opposing this fact. Although the argument by Noam Chomsky and Edward Herman was developed quite some time ago, but I believe this argument is still strongly valid at our time. Many examples to prove this argument can be given such as the media role during the war on Iraq, media coverage in the holy land for the conflict between the Palestinians and Israelis, and last but not least, the strongly influenced, and hidden hand of some people that affect media.

We all have witnessed the media propaganda carried by the US media and especially by CNN before the war on Iraq to market this war and strengthen president bush position from this war. President G.W. Bush said before going to war that the Iraqi people will welcome the American soldier with flowers and smiles. However The New Yorker wrote in one of its release “In April 2003, CNN aired footage of a marine in Baghdad who is confronted with a crowd of angry Iraqis. He shouts back in frustration, “We’re here for your f*** freedom!” George Packer, The New Yorker, November 24, 2003. The media also focused on the possibility that iraq has weapon of mass destruction to brainwash people’s opinion on this war. However they government didn’t find any proofs “

We all have witnessed the media propaganda carried by the US media and especially by CNN before the war on Iraq, however the press was unable to adequately cover every second and provide detailed information about the war due to the management of the news and information provided by reporters. “One key example of this media failure is worth examining in greater detail. In Octobor 1990, testimony before the US house of Representatives Human Rights Caucus told of Iraqi atrocities, particularly how Iraqi soldiers had removed babies from incubators in a Kuwait Hospital and talem the incubators back to iraq and leaving the infants to die in the hospital floor. The story was dimensioned by the mainstream media and circulated quickly around the country. It became a justification cited by many people (including seven U.S. senators) for going to war against iraq. The story was eventuly revealed as a well-orchestrated propaganda campaign engineered by the public relations from a Hill and Knowlton ( a firm that was headed by former vice president Bush’s chief of staff, Craig Fuller). (Susan Jeffords – 1994)”

دعواتكم لي :)

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

يعطيك الف عاااااااااااااافيه فديتك ياشيخه
    والله يسعدك ويوفقك ياااااااااااااااااااااارب

انجليزي جديد الصورة الرمزية onlyrose
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2009