تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2009
    الدولة
    Taif
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

A030 موقف تظهر الشخصيه فيه متردده

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

الاستاذه طلبت موقف عن الشخصية المترددة نكتب فيه كيف ضاعت مني فرصه بسبب التردد

جزاكم الله الفردوس

انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: موقف تظهر الشخصيه فيه متردده

تخيلي أي موضوع وأكتبي عنه
    بصراحه لا يحضرني شئ الآن يا غاليه

انجليزي رائع الصورة الرمزية وردة الطائف****
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2009
    الدولة
    Taif
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

يارب يسرها

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    ••••••••••
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

يمكن هالمقال ساعدك بشئ

"Changes I would make if I had a second chance"

"If you had a second chance -- the opportunity to do something over and do it differently -- what would you choose to do over and what changes would you make?"

I recall going through my freshman and sophomore years of high school thinking that my only obligation was to obtain good grades. I participated in trivial amounts of community service and sometimes friends managed to drag me along to their clubs and events. In my early years of high school, I wasted most of my time playing video games and watching television instead of embracing the experiences that would later define me.
    During my junior year of high school, I began to participate in extracurricular activities. My friends convinced me to run on our school's teams instead of running on my own. I became more involved with volunteer work by devoting my weekends to community service. I even became a teacher at my brother's religious school for the first time since junior high school. Throughout my junior year, I managed to fill up my free time outside of school with school sports and community service instead of video games and television. By doing so, I found that I was able to enjoy my free time and use it productively.
    I truly regret that I did not turn off the television sooner and become active outside of school during my early years of high school. During my junior year of high school, I found that splitting my time between sports, volunteering, and upper-level school courses consumed so much of my time that I wasn't able to participate in extracurricular activities that were offered at my school. I now wish I could leap back to freshman year to begin participating in activities such as the Science fair, Science Olympiad, our local ACM chapter, and Film Club.
    If I could redo my freshman and sophomore years, I would participate in more clubs because I did not discover how enjoyable they were until my junior year of high school. I did not realize how enjoyable analyzing films or overcoming scientific challenges with fellow students could be until. I also did not see how unproductive I was being by drooling in front of a television or a computer monitor instead of engaging my mind in science and computer challenges or participating in my community.

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •