تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2010
    الدولة
    Riyadh
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: Do not you dare ..........

My turn
    whoops !! felt scary and yet you concluded it by saying " I have mercy left inside my heart" WOW that was just so merciful of you:D maybe I should just be thankful for it ended up like this ...I give up already * waves a white flag* I come in peace and I mean no harm :P
    just saying

That was perfect which makes me sad , I wish you had made some mistakes at least one

My Turn now
    I have to admit that I am losing my battles these days , and losing my friends as well. I hope it’s not too late to get back to you guys and ask you to forgive me. I totally understand what I have done to you my lovely friends but I know that you are such great people with big hearts and sure you will forgive me.

Pretty, I still remember when I cut your hair last week and you have looked everywhere to find a nice wig unfortunately you could not. How tough was that. Will you forgive me for that ???

Meme , You went crazy last week after my war with you and you shot yourself with a gun many times. How tough was that. But I still have a little hope inside my heart that you will forgive me.
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Mr.Salem ; 05-01-2011 الساعة 07:50 PM

هاهي الشمعة الصغيرة التي طالما اضائت سنينا وسنينا في ذلك البيت
    هاهي تنطفأ .....

تلك هي النهاية .... وهذا هو الوداع ......

مميز الصورة الرمزية hot-meme=girl
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Stop رد: Do not you dare ..........

My Turn now
    I have to admit that I am losing my battles these days , and losing my friends as well. I hope it’s not too late to get back to you guys and ask you to forgive me. I totally understand what I have done to you my lovely friends but I know that you are such great people with big hearts and sure you will forgive me.

Pretty, I still remember when I cut your hair last week and you have looked everywhere to find a nice wig unfortunately you could not. How tough was that. Will you forgive me for that ???

Meme , You went crazy last week after my war with you and you shot yourself with a gun many times. How tough was that. But I still have a little hope inside my heart that you will forgive me.
    [/QUOTE]

in fact i didn't focus on mistakes ,so any one comes after me i hope if he OR she looks for the mistakes surelly even my paragraph . But it seems there is no mistakes

Ok alanazi lets see

Thank God that alanazi admit his tough mistakes. Surelly alanazi I will forgive you just in a case, that is if you declared that you lost the battle with pretty and me .That will be so exciting seeing you crying and begging for the mercy , just kidding. I know that we are nice freinds ,even if we fought badly that dosen't mean it is a real fight ,it is still a word fighting .So don't think even a once that we hate you or your ways in fighting , becouse we really enjoy fighting with you, so don't be sad because we are kind freinds.i

مميز الصورة الرمزية Mr.Salem
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2010
    الدولة
    Riyadh
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Thank God that alanazi admitted his tough mistakes. Surelly alanazi I will forgive you if you declared that you lost the battle with pretty and I.That will be so exciting seeing you crying and begging for mercy , just kidding. I know that we are nice freinds ,even if we fought badly that dosen't mean it is a real fight ,it is still a word fighting .So don't think even a once that we hate you or your ways in fighting , becouse we really enjoy fighting with you, so don't be sad because we are kind freinds.

First of all, the biggest mistake is trying to attack me

My Turn.
    Meme , I will be nice this time because you are having final exams these days but this would be the last time of being that far of sympathy. So, do not you ever expect me to be this way all the time, this is not going to happen.
    Ooh my god I just cannot be that nice and let this opportunity go without a fight and winning as I always have. I cannot believe that

هاهي تنطفأ .....

انجليزي مبدع الصورة الرمزية Miss-Thought
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2010
    الدولة
    used to be here
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

according to me......
    My Turn.
    Meme , I will be nice this time because you are having final exams these days but this would be the last time of being that far of sympathy. So, do not you ever expect me to be this way all the time, this is not going to happen.
    Ooh my god I just cannot be that nice and let this opportunity go without a fight and losing as I always have. I cannot believe that

You always do not believe any thing and that is the main reason for your loss
    .... always
    Do you remember when you said you do not believe existing of
    Dragon then lost hahahahahaaahhhhh
    Can you believe I got the Nobel Prize as the best paragraph writer for 2010
    Can you believe I was appointed as commander team here, but I give up for
    health reasons and psychological
    Can you believe I am not afraid of monsters, but they are afraid of me
    Can you believe I am eating horse meat .... Do not say you do not believe,
    that I'll eat your horses lol...so be careful lol
    can you believe that? if not! I will Leave the answer for Dear audience silent
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Miss-Thought ; 24-01-2011 الساعة 11:50 PM

انتهت لحظاتى الجميلة بينكم...
    كما ينتهى أى شئ جميل فى هذه الحياة...

اعلموا أن وداعى لكم رغما عنّى
    و لظروف اقوى منّي!!!
    ((( فتذكّرونى دائماً بالخير )))

و إن كنت اسأت لاأحدكم فليسامحنى
    و إن كنت قصرت مع أحدكم فليعذر تقصيرى
    واحملوا لي فى قلوبكم كل ما هو طيّب

وأخيراً
    ساأرحل بجسدى وأترك قلبى بينكم
    و لااااأعلم
    هل لنا لقاء آخر أم أن هذا اليوم آخر عهدى بكم

وداااااااعاً
    مس ثوت

تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2010
    الدولة
    Riyadh
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

You always do not believe any thing and that is the main reason for your loss
    .... always
    Do you remember when you said you do not believe in the existing of
    Dragons then lost hahahahahaaahhhhh
    Can you believe I got the Nobel Prize as the best paragraph writer for 2010
    Can you believe I was appointed as a commander team here, but I gave up for
    health reasons and psychological
    Can you believe I am not afraid of monsters, but they are afraid of me Yes I do hhhhhCan you believe I eat horses' meat .... Do not say you do not believe,
    that I'll eat your horses lol...so be careful lol
    can you believe that? if not! I will Leave the answer for Dear audience silent

My Turn

Things have been changed, yes that’s very true. And I must admit that I have grown up a year now since 2011 has entered. Consequently, my thoughts have been changed and this is not something unusual. Contrary to popular belief, a person can change in a second. This is just my own philosophy and it’s not negotiable my dear friends; so please the member who comes after me try not to raise this up for discussion. Finally, I would like to declare peace with all of you my lovely friends; and that is not because I am a fried of you or scared no not at all. However, just want to show the other side of my or the real me.
    Take care

انجليزي خبير الصورة الرمزية محمدالمعشني
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2010
    الدولة
    Sultanate of Oman
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

hey,, it is my turn now. I will try to do my best in the below sentences;

I am from Oman. and i am so proud for being among English language experts. I Know that you would find a lot of mistakes but that will never bother me because i know that you all are smarter than me.

from new member

انجليزي مبدع الصورة الرمزية Miss-Thought
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2010
    الدولة
    used to be here
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

according to me....

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة محمدالمعشني مشاهدة المشاركة

I am from Oman and i am so proud to be among English language experts. I Know that you will find a lot of mistakes but that will never bother me because i know that you all are smarter than me.
    Actually, I'm sure that you're smarter than a lot of native English speakers

^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

I'm from Saudi Arabia but I'm currently living in Ireland. I've been here for about ten months. I love Ireland so much because it's such a beautiful country. The Irish people are great! and their accents are wonderful, their music is beautiful as well, it's like the music in the movie Titanic. Ireland has the most beautiful countryside. You can see green grass in all over the place, it is so gorgeous. What I like about the Irish people is they are straight and honest, because they say what they actually mean. What I don't like about them is how they drink a lot,. After 6 p.m everything in the streets closes except for the bars. The Irish weather is so unpredictable and quite strange, you have to be prepared for any type of weather: hot, cold, sunny, cloudy, rainy, and everything else, because it has four reasons in one single day. I also love the UK, and I sometimes go there to visit my cousins at weekends. I would like to study there after I complete my English studies and IELTS
    I hope there are no mistakes

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Miss-Thought ; 06-02-2011 الساعة 12:59 AM

انتهت لحظاتى الجميلة بينكم...
    كما ينتهى أى شئ جميل فى هذه الحياة...

اعلموا أن وداعى لكم رغما عنّى
    و لظروف اقوى منّي!!!
    ((( فتذكّرونى دائماً بالخير )))

و إن كنت اسأت لاأحدكم فليسامحنى
    و إن كنت قصرت مع أحدكم فليعذر تقصيرى
    واحملوا لي فى قلوبكم كل ما هو طيّب

وأخيراً
    ساأرحل بجسدى وأترك قلبى بينكم
    و لااااأعلم
    هل لنا لقاء آخر أم أن هذا اليوم آخر عهدى بكم

وداااااااعاً
    مس ثوت

تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2010
    الدولة
    Riyadh
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Very impressive, and very upset that no mistakes have been found .
    However, the biggest mistake is studding in Ireland cuz it’s known as heavy drinkers people.

My turn
    I am from Saudi Arabia, and unfortunately I live in Riyadh city “my hometown “. I know it sounds weird, but this is just the way I am. I cannot stand the traffic jam, crazy drivers, impolite reactions, non-smiled people “ I just made this expression up “ and the bad weather in Riyadh. However, when I leave it for couple of days, I miss it so much and I do not know why” unexplainable situation”. I always have thought that my English is perfect until I’ve joined English Club; things have been changed yes that’s very true. I’ve realized that I still need to work on my English skills to be at least above the average. Moreover, my job requires excellent English skills especially, speaking and writing. To be honest, writing is still an issue to me whether it’s in English or in Arabic. But I do not have problems with speaking in English, and I can say proudly that I speak like American natives. Finally, I have to admit that I have learned a lot from this lovely club, and I am very grateful and thankful to that.

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2010
    الدولة
    Sultanate of Oman
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

hey guys,, hey here i am

my name is mohammad. i am from Oman. i want to thank all members of this great English forum. absolutely, i am very happy for being among you. my English was too bad but now i think it is beter.

Thanks to God, I have developed my English by reading and taking advantage of this forum, which I have every respect and appreciation.

my hot regards

waiting for next member

مميز الصورة الرمزية hot-meme=girl
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة محمدالمعشني مشاهدة المشاركة
    hey guys,, hey here i am

my name is mohammad. Iam from Oman. I want to thank all members of this great English forum. absolutely,I am very happy for being among you. my English was too bad but now i think it is better.

Thanks to God, I have developed my English by reading and taking advantage of this forum, which I have every respect and appreciation.

my hot regards

waiting for next member

Hi all
    am not sure if there is more mistakes but what am sure of is that.... i hate correction lol

My turne

Surely I am from Saudi Arabia ,I live _in the holiest place on earth_ in Makkah .I am still studying and in the sixth level,truely I must pass this level in order to pass the year after which means the year of graduation(Yaaaaaattttiii) Really am waiting for this eagerly.I don't want to work in a company after my graduation immedaitely, because I still have to develop my English language. So I am planning to take some intensive extra courses after my graduation InSha Allah, at the same time, I would not mind if i get a chance to work in Education because it will be more valuable for me. Finally, and as what my brother Alanazi said that my registration in Saudi English gave me a chance to develop many things in my life sauch as: my knowledge in English as formed in learning many new vocablurayes and who to use them , my knowledge in many new topics, and knowe such new and real nice friends whom I shared my feelings, thoughts, and discussing many things with them and that was the most nice thing truely i gained.
    thats all

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2010
    الدولة
    Sultanate of Oman
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

hello guys;

it is my turn now. I am Mohammad . I am from Oman.

is it fine till now?? no mistakes right? haha.
    ok, iam a fresh graduated unemployed but still looking. I am here to improve my poor English. it is very not good comparing with yours!!

however, i am doing my all best in this great English forum.

مميز الصورة الرمزية prettyالسبهه
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2008
    الدولة
    in the kindness land KSA
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

مشاركة: Do not you dare ..........

hello guys;

it is my turn now. I am Mohammad . I am from Oman.

is it fine till now?? no mistakes right? haha.
    ok, iam a fresh graduated unemployed but still looking. I am here to improve my poor English.
    it is not very good comparing with yours!!

however, i am doing my all best in this great English forum.

u have a small mistakes as I thought
    my turn

some times I thinking about peoples relationships , . Its strange
    , effective , and sometimes is hurt
    Some of this relations start with no clear beginning
    and end with no real reasons . Also there are another kind of relations
    start suddenly and stay forever
    no matter what I wrote its just thoughts became lines

من جعل الحمد خاتمة النعم.... جعلها الله فاتحة المزيد

انجليزي فعال الصورة الرمزية ! Unbreakable !
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2010
    الدولة
    every where
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

A025 رد: مشاركة: Do not you dare ..........

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة prettyالسبهه مشاهدة المشاركة

u have a small mistakes as I thought
    my turn

some times I thinking about peoples relationships , . Its strange
    , effective , and sometimes is hurt
    Some of this relations start with no clear beginning
    and end with no real reasons . Also there are another kind of relations
    start suddenly and stay forever
    no matter what I wrote its just thoughts became lines
    well hello sweety
    i agree with what you wrote
    but i have to comment on your mistakes

( I thinking ) .. I am thinking
    ( peoples ) people
    - (is hurt) it hurts or you can say it's painfull

Suicide's Note

The calm cool face of the river , asked me for a kiss

تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2010
    الدولة
    Riyadh
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Ok, it might install energy or bring on the spirit of competition to this page.
    First of all, I have to say that I am so proud of this particular topic; it has been reviewed hundreds of times. This is really something. Therefore, I am bringing this up again, and to be honest I am expecting to see many mistakes in my writing because it has been a while since the last time that I wrote freely.
    Good luck

هاهي تنطفأ .....

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. Truth or Dare by Carrie Beckwith
    بواسطة ACME في المنتدى English Club
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 27-08-2014, 12:04 AM
  2. I miss you, though I'm not quite sure I love you.
    بواسطة Salsa في المنتدى English Club
    مشاركات: 15
    آخر مشاركة: 13-02-2007, 09:52 AM
  3. I dare you to answer all the riddles right
    بواسطة T.Sultan في المنتدى English Club
    مشاركات: 6
    آخر مشاركة: 05-10-2006, 05:56 AM
  4. Dont u dare to read unless......
    بواسطة nader1 في المنتدى English Club
    مشاركات: 8
    آخر مشاركة: 30-12-2005, 04:41 AM
  5. I Love You, but I'm Not in Love with You