انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2010
    الدولة
    with my family
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: بليز الله يخليكم ساعدوني ابغهن ضرورررري

when i was 9 years old i travlled to makkkahwith my family. iwas very happy .my father wear white ehrm ,and said lbek allah lbek. when ,we reached makkahand and enterd the holy mosque, ifelt some thing strange scard with happy. father said that we were going to make tawaf.during tawaf i lost . i started criied andshouted ,dad dad. .i was scared and evry body looked at me and said what apoor little girl.suddenly,some one hold my hand .where do you go , mom said . she started to hite me.then mom criied and hug me . my father prayed thanks God . this was unforgetten memmory. .

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

انجليزي جديد الصورة الرمزية *(*(T0T0)*)*
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2010
    الدولة
    مملـــكـــة الانـــســانية
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية ܟjust E
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2008
    الدولة
    حيث يقيــمـ ♡..!!
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

جوجو
    يعطيك العآآفيه ~,,

وهذآ الموضوع الثـآني

some one you admire

Perhaps everybody in this life admires somebody. It's very useful for us people to have some person we admire most of all. It's useful for us to become better by trying to be like they. To except their mistakes from our lives and to repeat their achievements in our own way suitable for us.

The person I admire most of all is perhaps my father! He's the only one person for me to follow his life steps. Why is he so important to me? First of all because he is my father... And very good one indeed. Everyday he's working all day long and has to be everywhere in the same time. He wants to please everybody without thinking about himself.
    We live in a small town and everybody here knows him. But not because he holds a household appliances shop but because he is very kind and helpful. He helps everybody that asks him and does everything for people. Since I remember myself, I remember him working all the time. In the morning he goes to work, rides hundreds kilometers everyday from town to town and in the evenings he works with accountings in his computer till the late night. He does everything to provide me and my mother a good life.

He is always busy and spends almost no time with me but I am never angry with him because I understand that he's working in sake of us. But when we spend time together he is very friendly and I am feeling the happiest son in the world and that I have the best dad ever.

And the thing I cant stop wondering is my father's intelligence. All of his free time he reads something about something and it seems to me that he knows everything about everything. He knows a lot in sciences, busynesses, politics, technology and life... And if I ask him about something he can speak about it for hours.

Though he is a very reserved man but he has a great sense of humor. It's seems that he always knows how to put a smile on somebody's face. He knows a lot of jokes on every theme. And can make any boring occasion funny and interesting.

So that's why I admire my father so much and want to be like him. There are a lot of thing I didn't mention but my mind these are enough to understand what kind of person he is!

بــآلتـــوفيـــــــــــق ~..

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •